Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Elocutionist

Roskuel
..... my son.. had a seizure last night..... he seems to be ok right now, but we just got back from the hospital..
******** dude, glad he's okay now... s**t man

Dangerous Spotter

Family members having problems. Problems with technology. Gaia isn't something we are having an easy time keeping up with recently. Speaking of that. Have you guys done the time skip yet so I can use my toon?

Friendly Elocutionist

Umbra_Deatie
Family members having problems. Problems with technology. Gaia isn't something we are having an easy time keeping up with recently. Speaking of that. Have you guys done the time skip yet so I can use my toon?

coming in the next day or so, giving people time to wrap things up :3

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Roskuel
..... my son.. had a seizure last night..... he seems to be ok right now, but we just got back from the hospital..

Oh my goodness. My prayers will be with you, thank God he's doing fine.

Versatile Phantom

21,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Roskuel

Oh, Goddess bless. Let me know if there's anything I can do!

Cheerful Werewolf

Roskuel

Did he have a high fever?

If so then it could be the same thing which happened to my son about a year ago, he had a fever which suddenly spiked up and he went into a seizure and we took him to the hospital where we were told it was not uncommon for young children to go into seizure if there body temperature went up so fast and were told to make sure in the future to keep him cool when he got a fever so this would not happen again and it has not happened again.

But I can well imagine how scared you were for him when this happened, I hope he will be all right.
he will be ok. No, there was no fever. He was getting up from his highchair and just slumped over, spazzing. my wife caught him luckily. for a little bit, he stopped breathing altogether.. I thought my son was going to die.. or already was... nothing can prepare a parent for something like that. Like I said though... he is fine. As far as we've been told, it might not ever happen again.

Friendly Elocutionist

Roskuel
he will be ok. No, there was no fever. He was getting up from his highchair and just slumped over, spazzing. my wife caught him luckily. for a little bit, he stopped breathing altogether.. I thought my son was going to die.. or already was... nothing can prepare a parent for something like that. Like I said though... he is fine. As far as we've been told, it might not ever happen again.

well I'll keep him in my prayers man, and you too

on a very unrelated note, time skip is coming Wednesday. I was going to do it today, life got busy, and I won't be able to tomorrow.
Roskuel

Oh my...It must be so scary....

I hope only for the best and just like Siris, I will keep him and you in my prayers....

Cheerful Werewolf

Roskuel

No nothing ever can, my son was sleeping in our bedroom (we all share a bedroom) and his father went in to take a nap and as he lay there he listened to our son breathing and he noticed it was a little bit strange and then suddenly the breathing stopped, his dad was on his feet in an instant calling for me to call an ambulance as he picked him up and saw that he was in a seizure, I called straight away and the ambulance was here in less then two minutes.

I do hope your son will not have a seizure like this ever again.

Friendly Elocutionist

Time skip activated, it is now six days later, 8AM
my grandpa passed away today... this week.. full of s**t I can't take all at once!

My son has a seizure, I've been working almost two weeks straight with no day off, ever since Saturday I haven't been able to sleep more then 4-5 hours a night, the one night I was going to get sleep got ******** because I had to be into work 2 hours early to work a 10 hour shift, during which I was called to be notified that my grandpa is dead....

I'm exhausted and emotionally dried up... and I still have two more days before I get a day off, which will be spent worrying about the fact that I have $5 to my name, we have no food, my car is leaking coolant and I can't find the leak, I'm running out of gas, my animals need food, and I don't get paid for another week....

forgive me for dumping all this on you guys.. I just need to get this out of my system before I go all "Sid"

Biggest Anubutt

Roskuel
my grandpa passed away today... this week.. full of s**t I can't take all at once!

My son has a seizure, I've been working almost two weeks straight with no day off, ever since Saturday I haven't been able to sleep more then 4-5 hours a night, the one night I was going to get sleep got ******** because I had to be into work 2 hours early to work a 10 hour shift, during which I was called to be notified that my grandpa is dead....

I'm exhausted and emotionally dried up... and I still have two more days before I get a day off, which will be spent worrying about the fact that I have $5 to my name, we have no food, my car is leaking coolant and I can't find the leak, I'm running out of gas, my animals need food, and I don't get paid for another week....

forgive me for dumping all this on you guys.. I just need to get this out of my system before I go all "Sid"

Damn, this just doesn't seem to be your week. I'm sorry to hear that your grandfather passed away, I know I was heartbroken when both of mine died. Though I was also glad that they weren't stuck suffering for too long. As for the food situation I don't know what to say. If you live near a church or some other organization that gives it away you could always do that. It's good to know that your son's alright, though. Maybe you can ask a neighbor or close friend for help. Other than that you're in my prayers, man. Hope your situation gets better.

Friendly Elocutionist

Roskuel

Anytime you need to talk, you know we're here for you man. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. If there is anything I can do, let me know man

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff