Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Roskuel
Who wants to see my tattoo????!!! if you don't.... too bad.. HERE IT IS!!!!!

That is awesome!
Demonic_Werewolf94

I don't think the pain is problem for me... I guess I can say that if you consider...
That I cut my hand with a pair of scissors while doing a group project...Right between the thumb and index finger. I didn't notice... It was when one of the people in my group looked over to me and gasped.
My legs were covered in fire ants... (stepped on their home)
Stung by a jelly fish... (saw pretty things swimming in the ocean water)
Hair caught in the mixer... ( baking a cake)
Had my fingers on the sandwich maker while it was on and hot. Someone had to tell me.

After I typed this I just realized my head is often in the clouds... >_<"

I'm guessing tattoo pain is different???But that's not what scares me. What scares me is the regret or the possibility of a bad reaction. Also I wouldn't know what to get either....
I do like looking at them, admire them when I see them... just not on me... lol sweatdrop
My older sister has two of them and she wants more like you DW.... But unlike you, her and anyone else I see I feel like if I get any I will either look silly or fresh out of prison.

dogcat101
Roskuel
dogcat101

Sweet tatoo, bro. I know I couldn't get anything that amazing on my arm. Mostly because I have a very low tolerance for pain.

like DW said.. pain tolerance is really key. My tattoo didn't even really hurt.. then again, I've been through way more trauma, so my pain tolerance is through the roof.. planning on maybe getting another... who wants to see me get the challenger star on my other arm with "The Challengers" written across the bottom... if we make it through 4 total chapters.. I will do it no questions asked. this has played a major part in my life and has let me meet some of the best friends I've ever had. So if we made it through a 4th chapter.. I would consider pasting on me for my lifetime

I think it would be pretty neat to see a Challengers tatoo. And if we made it past four chapters I think it'd be cool if we all got one.

I agree 100%

Friendly Elocutionist

Roskuel
Who wants to see my tattoo????!!! if you don't.... too bad.. HERE IT IS!!!!!

User Image

Sweet tat man!

Dapper Shapeshifter

12,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Roskuel
dogcat101
Roskuel
dogcat101

Sweet tatoo, bro. I know I couldn't get anything that amazing on my arm. Mostly because I have a very low tolerance for pain.

like DW said.. pain tolerance is really key. My tattoo didn't even really hurt.. then again, I've been through way more trauma, so my pain tolerance is through the roof.. planning on maybe getting another... who wants to see me get the challenger star on my other arm with "The Challengers" written across the bottom... if we make it through 4 total chapters.. I will do it no questions asked. this has played a major part in my life and has let me meet some of the best friends I've ever had. So if we made it through a 4th chapter.. I would consider pasting on me for my lifetime

I think it would be pretty neat to see a Challengers tatoo. And if we made it past four chapters I think it'd be cool if we all got one.

I agree 100%

And we could all put the names of our characters underneath lololol

Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Tegian
0.0 Definitely not. That's three separate female names that would go on my body... Permanently. I love my ink but i'm not THAT committed. If this is ever turned into like... A movie or t.v. series or something... And I'm given credit for those characters? Then yeah, i'd do it. My tattoo artist is pretty creative; I bet he could come up with something good that could combine them all.

ll Story ll
I have to say that I've never known anyone whose gotten their hair caught in a mixer before... Talent.

Honestly, the amount of pain has a lot to do with the placement. The one on my shoulder blade hurt worse than the one on the top of my right shoulder/upper arm: the bonier you are/the place is, the more it'll hurt. Unless it's a place with what my mom refers to as 'baby-skin' (skin that doesn't have to deal with a lot of harsh treatment, such as inner thigh, the inner arm, places like that) in which case, those hurt worse.

I spent ten years planning my first tattoo and it has meaning to me. It's very sentimental. It took me a week to plan my second one and that's because it wasn't one I had intended on getting until I was much older but it has a lot of meaning as well. You can get ones that look distinctly feminine and they can be quite pretty (wow that sounded sexist; sorry about that). If you want one, just take your time and plan it out. Have it mean something to you. That's what's really important, in my opinion anyways.

Dapper Shapeshifter

12,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Demonic_Werewolf94
Tegian
0.0 Definitely not. That's three separate female names that would go on my body... Permanently. I love my ink but i'm not THAT committed. If this is ever turned into like... A movie or t.v. series or something... And I'm given credit for those characters? Then yeah, i'd do it. My tattoo artist is pretty creative; I bet he could come up with something good that could combine them all.

Hahaha, you would get a LOT of questions about those names, but you could always use their Hero Monikers, wouldn't be TOO bad than hahaha

Or we could put a LOT of planning into it and like, get a group tattoo that's only complete if we're all together ;D IT"LL NEVER BE COMPLETE but it'd be cool as hell.

Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
Tegian
Hahaha, you would get a LOT of questions about those names, but you could always use their Hero Monikers, wouldn't be TOO bad than hahaha

Or we could put a LOT of planning into it and like, get a group tattoo that's only complete if we're all together ;D IT"LL NEVER BE COMPLETE but it'd be cool as hell.
My boyfriend would probably be really confused if I put their actual names... The hero monikers wouldn't be too bad but I'd still have to explain them whenever someone saw them...

Haha that's an interesting idea... It'd be cool to do, of course, but you're right, it'd never get completed since we all live in so many different places lol
Demonic_Werewolf94

It was one of those hand held mixers and my hair use to be super, super long when it happened. Past the waist...and further.... my hair didn't touch the floor at least..^^"
It's now short but that's not the reason why I cut it..lol When my long hair was caught in the mixer it spun, then pulled out the two beaters and then the mixer became shot. I broke the mixer and all my long hair was still in tact. Besides batter all over the place.. I was safe.

As for the tattoo I feel as though if I got one and it doesn't have any meaning to me then I will regret. So I would be like you planning away... >w<

Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
ll Story ll
It was one of those hand held mixers and my hair use to be super, super long when it happened. Past the waist...and further.... my hair didn't touch the floor at least..^^"
It's now short but that's not the reason why I cut it..lol When my long hair was caught in the mixer it spun, then pulled out the two beaters and then the mixer became shot. I broke the mixer and all my long hair was still in tact. Besides batter all over the place.. I was safe.

As for the tattoo I feel as though if I got one and it doesn't have any meaning to me then I will regret. So I would be like you planning away... >w<
Wow. I've really never heard of that happening before. That's... Interesting. Love it.

I used to have really long hair as well, though never that long. It reached my waist but that was a very long time ago. I chopped it off to donate it to Locks for Love and then progressively cut it shorter and shorter till it was up to my chin. Then i decided i hated short hair and was going to grow it out. It's taken me forever (and it's only because i kept breaking the 'don't cut it shorter' rule i had set for myself) and now it's just past my collar bones again.

I've already got my next two planned out, provided of course that there aren't any more deaths in my family.

My best friend, who has like... Zero pain tolerance, has decided that after she graduates, she's going to be getting a tattoo and she's going to let me help her decide what it is because there are a couple ideas she has and they have special meaning to her.

I think if you have a vague idea, you should try to develop it. I'd be more than happy to help you out if that's what you wanted.

Sanokun711
OMG I LOVE THE PICTURE FOR JR'S AI. It's so cute >w<

Cheerful Werewolf

Well then I'm back home after a very nice relaxing stay with the family at my in-laws house.

Went to see Captain America The Winter Soldier and its really good biggrin Better then the first one in my opinion and I recommend you guys go see it at the movies ^__^

Aside from that there is little to tell, other then that on our first evening there our 4 year old daughter decided it would be a good idea to take the card out of the tv receiver and hide it somewhere and after about 3 to 4 hours of searching it was finally found... In the cd slot on the stereo. Her grandad found it by coincidence when he noticed something off about the stereo and brushed his and over it felt that there was something sticking out of the cd player and then he of course opened the player and lo and behold there was the card.

And before anyone asks why we did not simply ask her where the card was she has atypical autism and does not speak at all nor understand questions like where did you put (insert random object here) and so on and so forth.

Cheerful Werewolf

Quote:
Tegian

Quote:
Sanokun711

Just letting you guys know I has fixed post now so you can read it and reply to it and if there is anything you are not cool with let me know and feel free to make an attack or two hit her (nothing too deadly please).

Oh and if striking weapons counts as auto hitting too then I will go fix again, unless you don't mind her destroying the guns Sanokun.

(no Tegi you get no choice, you took out the kusarigama:p))

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaun_Angelfire
Well then I'm back home after a very nice relaxing stay with the family at my in-laws house.

Went to see Captain America The Winter Soldier and its really good biggrin Better then the first one in my opinion and I recommend you guys go see it at the movies ^__^

Aside from that there is little to tell, other then that on our first evening there our 4 year old daughter decided it would be a good idea to take the card out of the tv receiver and hide it somewhere and after about 3 to 4 hours of searching it was finally found... In the cd slot on the stereo. Her grandad found it by coincidence when he noticed something off about the stereo and brushed his and over it felt that there was something sticking out of the cd player and then he of course opened the player and lo and behold there was the card.

And before anyone asks why we did not simply ask her where the card was she has atypical autism and does not speak at all nor understand questions like where did you put (insert random object here) and so on and so forth.

glad you found it in the end :3

and I'm so freaking jealous, it's killing me that the new cap movie isn't out here yet D=

Cheerful Werewolf

siris99
Kaun_Angelfire

and I'm so freaking jealous, it's killing me that the new cap movie isn't out here yet D=

So are we, we were getting pretty worried that they would have to order a new card and maybe pay for it.

No need to be jealous, it will be released after two days in the states biggrin

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaun_Angelfire
siris99
Kaun_Angelfire

So are we, we were getting pretty worried that they would have to order a new card and maybe pay for it.

No need to be jealous, it will be released after two days in the states biggrin

two more days than I can handle X_X

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas