Welcome to Gaia! ::

I already obtain all the master card of sunshire and I dont found any of these.I also tried finding half of puebonia.There are also some other moga in basic that I cannot find.

Ruthless Seeker

68,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
Faust can be found in Lapis Forest on Pueblonia map. Meka and Yoake were purchasable at some point and then catchable in a wild for limited time but now they are not available anymore.
Moudrej Sob
Faust can be found in Lapis Forest on Pueblonia map. Meka and Yoake were purchasable at some point and then catchable in a wild for limited time but now they are not available anymore.

I cannot find Alejandro in sandsink, rude dunes and sandtown

Ruthless Seeker

68,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
Anceo
Moudrej Sob

Keep trying and you'll eventualy meet him.

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
well you were only able to catch one Yoake in the wild. he was in the shop for a while(might put him in again).

Also you could have got him as a starter moga.
TheNobodyInn
well you were only able to catch one Yoake in the wild. he was in the shop for a while(might put him in again).

Also you could have got him as a starter moga.

Be specific,I know it can be obtain through ninetail spin,I am trying to find meka.Alejandro haven't come out after I search the three area above.
Moudrej Sob
Anceo
Moudrej Sob

Keep trying and you'll eventualy meet him.

Weird, only after i complete the treasure chest quest,I can find it.The moga level at rune dune rise to 28

Apocalyptic Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
If you have the quest, Faust can be found at the trollworthy bridge. You have to meet Skylark and he tells you where to find the moga, as long as you've completed the task of giving a poem to his mother from the man at the Rue Morgue or something.
The Rainmakers Melody
If you have the quest, Faust can be found at the trollworthy bridge. You have to meet Skylark and he tells you where to find the moga, as long as you've completed the task of giving a poem to his mother from the man at the Rue Morgue or something.

I mean the other yoake,I already capture the skylark quest.I want to capture another faust for evolving it into gocon to fill in the monster galaxy periodic table.
The Rainmakers Melody

I mean the other yoake,I already capture the skylark quest.I want to capture another faust for evolving it into gocon to fill in the monster galaxy periodic table.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff