Welcome to Gaia! ::

For anybody who doesn't know, Jem and the Holograms is a cartoon from the 80's. It was about a few groups of rock stars who were rivals, and as a rock star show, there were tons of music, almost all of them were awesome! Well, I managed to get my hands on the MP3 versions of the songs and they were even extended renditions of the songs played (they were about a minute long on the show, while the mp3s are about 3-4 minutes long). I've been listening to those all the time since I got them!
Dutch Wife

beat me to it.
Dutch Wife

OMG! Nowhere but in an 80's cartoon do they deal with teens becoming addicted to drugs and the consequences in a realistic way! Jem had always tried to help kids. One episode dealt with runaway kids and at the end they had a help hotline number for kids who thought about running away from home.

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
it's truly truly truly outrageous

Liberal Streaker

3,950 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
s_eternity
Dutch Wife

OMG! Nowhere but in an 80's cartoon do they deal with teens becoming addicted to drugs and the consequences in a realistic way! Jem had always tried to help kids. One episode dealt with runaway kids and at the end they had a help hotline number for kids who thought about running away from home.
You obviously didn't listen to the video.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
woah you got the extended ones?! thats so lucky!! lol i have a cd off all the 1 minute songs XD still cool though.. i love those crazy bad jem songs..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff