Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trick or Treat?

Trick 0.34782608695652 34.8% [ 24 ]
Treat 0.65217391304348 65.2% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 >

Special Snowflake

Same, same sweatdrop I think 2000 attack and heal is too time consuming and time is one thing I don't have, I'm just grateful that the item points isn't as high as that!!

Assimilated Bunny

hmm - according to the thread i read it's 1000 total, not 1000 each. either way, that's too much. i just barely got my coat...but another acct is about 50 away from getting the other coat for me. i guess i could've used that time to get the achievement...but i'd rather have the other coat more than the titles

Special Snowflake

krenaes
hmm - according to the thread i read it's 1000 total, not 1000 each. either way, that's too much. i just barely got my coat...but another acct is about 50 away from getting the other coat for me. i guess i could've used that time to get the achievement...but i'd rather have the other coat more than the titles
It's faster if you open multiple tabs and click attack/ heal on them and leave them to timer out (or take a quick low point hit on them), that way you can hit like 5 or so people simultaneously and make it faster ^^ to get the score up
I... gave up already. Hahahah!

And Shaka, how have you been? Is school any less stressful yet?

Special Snowflake

it got stressful in the second week back @___@;; I'm not a happy monkey right now...
it's easier to wait and buy but I'm a cheapo

Pharm school is a tense place to be right now sweatdrop et tu, Caley?
*Pets* Ahh, I am sorry to hear it is taking such a toll on you. Stress = early lines/creases, Shaka!! You must distress to stay young an beautiful!!! XDDD

And I'm good. Still TERA-ing... They just bought out new cosmetic stuff for Halloween, so now Aetheyr has a domino mask. XDDD Damn it. Screen cap. Ahaha, I keep forgetting. So fail.

Special Snowflake

I'll just eat loads of fruit + veg with antioxidants/vitamins to keep young instead xd

Sounds cool - and yes screenies!! Glad Tera is still enjoyable and that you've a new partner in crime ^^

Assimilated Bunny

lol - why didn't i think of that...if i don't attack, they have no reason to heal ninja it's like 2 birds with 1 stone rofl

*waves at caley* good to hear you're still having fun

Star Reindeer

16,675 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Oh it's 1000 altogether? (just checked the thread I was using and they've changed it from 1000 each to 1000 together)
It is still a bit much though...I doubt I'll try for it especially since I don't use the Titles that much anyway (I don't really have any plans to change the one I have at the minute either XD )

I've decided I'm too lazy to trick or treat, so I'll just buy the hat I want off the mp XDD

Special Snowflake

yeah 1000 altogether still sounds too much sweatdrop I could barely do 500!!!

Actually, I didn't think of it either, I read threads which talked about doing it that way though xd

Assimilated Bunny

i saw threads that mentioned non-lethal or no attacking...but i thought it was 'kill or be killed', so i skipped over them
not that it makes a difference now though...no points for that anyway (according to the latest dev alert)
-sigh- i'm always late to the party ....300 to go. & my wrist was just starting to feel better (it wasn't horrible - but was in a bit of pain)

Assimilated Bunny

User Image *stumbles through* arg - they got me rofl

Star Reindeer

16,675 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I didn't even realise there were "non-lethal"/"no attack" threads till after I got all my items XDD

I heard about the dev notice saying they got rid of the no-attack, it was nice that people could get the items without attacking, it's a shame that people had to take advantage of it to up their score...

Are you going for the achievement Krenaes?
I hope your wrist gets better!

You and Shaka get no sympathy from me! *is on the Elf side* XDD

The new housing update looks pretty cool. I hardly ever change/go into my house so I'll probably not buy any of it. It looks nice though.

Sorry for the late email reply Caley ^^

Assimilated Bunny

they must be sneaky to hide from you like that wink

yea...it was sad that people took advantage of it

got it yesterday... after i figured a nifty trick with attacks
said trick helped my wrist as well ... hold the mouse button down rather than rapid click, make sure to let go if ya got too many of the wrong familiar comin at ya

lol - was just bumping while i waited for the nurses xp

i like the new house stuff too...hard to go wrong with pumpkins & skulls for halloween User Image

Star Reindeer

16,675 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'm just blind, when I first went in the forum I made a b-line straight for the first energy thread XDD

Congrats ^^ Oh that's a neat trick.

I'm liking the new shop update too, I can see a few things I want from Buttercup Cafe and the CrossStitch *o*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff