Welcome to Gaia! ::

How much fur can you flaunt?

Full fursuit! 0.074143771170493 7.4% [ 197 ]
Partial - head, sleves and paws 0.042529168234851 4.3% [ 113 ]
Ears + tails + other accessories 0.13662024840045 13.7% [ 363 ]
Just my tail! 0.041023710952202 4.1% [ 109 ]
None, but I want the whole suit D: 0.083552879187053 8.4% [ 222 ]
None, but I just want a tail... OK, maybe some ears too x3 0.097478359051562 9.7% [ 259 ]
Don't have one, don't want one 0.17237485886338 17.2% [ 458 ]
Non furry, Just curious 0.35227700414001 35.2% [ 936 ]
Total Votes:[ 2657 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 898 899 900 > >> >>> »|

dylan minnette 's Husbando

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Wintersnow the raccoon
DJWUBZY
Why only meh?
Ehh, its just a meh kind of day... or week I should say =/

I know that feeling. My yesterday was a total crap chute but I hope today and the next few days will be better.

Blessed Star

15,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
Its quiet in here today.

Gaian

I guess you could call me a fan. I think the furry label is goofy as hell, honestly, but I use it cause don't know any other term. I do love anthros, though. I do indulge in the sexual side of things. It's something I've been into for almost six years now, but I've loved non-sexualized ones for pretty much my whole life. They're just... the best. They tend to be a constant source of enjoyment for me, in any sense of the word.

I don't have a fursona though, and II'll never go to a convention or wear a fursuit. I would like to meet a furry or furries in real life. I think it'd be nice.

Adorable Shapeshifter

Lulamoon Sage
I guess you could call me a fan. I think the furry label is goofy as hell, honestly, but I use it cause don't know any other term. I do love anthros, though. I do indulge in the sexual side of things. It's something I've been into for almost six years now, but I've loved non-sexualized ones for pretty much my whole life. They're just... the best. They tend to be a constant source of enjoyment for me, in any sense of the word.

I don't have a fursona though, and II'll never go to a convention or wear a fursuit. I would like to meet a furry or furries in real life. I think it'd be nice.
Its kind of funny. I know a "fur" up here who's like you. He likes furries, and is sexual about it, but doesn't have a fursona himself and doesn't ever want one.

So why would you not want to go to a convention? And you should try using Meetup to see if there are any local furries near where you live.

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Lulamoon Sage

I love your Trixie avatar by the way emotion_kirakira Is she your favorite pony?
But wait, if you don't want a fursona but like furs... do you have a ponysona since you like mlp?

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Blegh, expensive as it might be, I've finally been pushed enough to choose natural red panda colours rather than the blue I was originally going with. Being reminded that "firefox" is actually another name for the red panda was the last straw.

I can still probably make some cool stuff with the blue though. Definitely some test runs at least. Maybe something for my sister.

Guess I really just need to focus on getting my game done so I won't feel so bad about paying for all this. @_@

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Tuah

I feel kind of scared to ask just how much you sank into it for parts.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
DJWUBZY
Tuah

I feel kind of scared to ask just how much you sank into it for parts.

Let's see... $135 for a pre-made resin head shape with hinged jaw (gonna come in handy for sure), $20 for some foam foot bases, and just under $100 for all the fur. And then I wasted about $45 on blue fur I won't end up using. But I can re-purpose it to make things for my sister so it works out.

So yeah, once I get the hot glue gun and sewing supplies, it'll probably come out to $300. Worth it I think, since a professional one like this would be around $2000 or so. One thing's for sure though, it'll put my sewing skills to the test.

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Well what ever you sink into it for money now it will be worth it in the end. It costs a lot but i think more worth it doing it yourself. For me I just spent all the money and been waiting for about a year for it to be finished. Hopefully soon i will have mine.

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Tuah

That's not so bad. I was thinking you may have spent way more than that.
I would love to make my own things, I just don't have faith in my sewing capabilities.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
DJWUBZY
Tuah

That's not so bad. I was thinking you may have spent way more than that.
I would love to make my own things, I just don't have faith in my sewing capabilities.

I'm fairly skilled and have a good sewing machine, but it's going to be a b***h to measure everything out on the resin head just right. The makers do have a tutorial on it though, so that will help tremendously.

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Tuah

I wish you the best of luck in your quest of creating your suit c:

Gaian

DJWUBZY
Lulamoon Sage

I love your Trixie avatar by the way emotion_kirakira Is she your favorite pony?
But wait, if you don't want a fursona but like furs... do you have a ponysona since you like mlp?
Yup yup! Trixie's been my favorite since the first time I watched Boast Busters back in '11.

I have a -sona, but he isn't a pony. He's a hippogryph, and I don't consider him strictly a pony-sona. I also have two OCs named Kitka and Oromo, who are a gryphon and zebra respectively. I don't consider them restricted to the Ponyverse either.

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Lulamoon Sage

I'd have to say my favorite non-mane six pony would probably be Vinyl Scratch or Octavia.
That's pretty cool though owo
I have quite a few pony characters but I'm not very good at drawing wings or birds so I don't really have any drawn gryphon or hippogryph characters. I have ideas though v .v I'm just better at drawing ponies

Gaian

Wintersnow the raccoon
Lulamoon Sage

Its kind of funny. I know a "fur" up here who's like you. He likes furries, and is sexual about it, but doesn't have a fursona himself and doesn't ever want one.

So why would you not want to go to a convention? And you should try using Meetup to see if there are any local furries near where you live.
I checked meetup, and there aren't any groups relating to furries at all there. I don't wanna go to a convention for the sole reason that I'm a huge cheap a**. Plus, if there's not a convention going on in my city specifically, I wouldn't be able get to it. Honestly, though, I wish I COULD afford to go to a convention. I just never created a fursona for myself. I don't know what animal really fits who I am, and I don't just want to pick one that I like. Incidentally, I do have an avatar who's a hippogryph. His name is Sage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff