hope yours goes well
see ya in bit

Shameless Regular

19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
SS: WHO ARE YOU?
Please reveal yourself so I can huggle and spoil you to death!
Thank you so much for the prezzies! And don't worry! It's not late for me! It's 8am Christmas day where I am. :3

peoyne

You. Are. So. Sweet.
You didn't have to do that! But it's very, very appreciated! Thank you!
Did you have a good Christmas? It's only Christmas morning here. 8am! Just waking up!

Luminous Millionaire

17,375 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friendly 100
User Image
vodka_vixen

Awwwh thank you soooo much looove ; u ;
You are just tooo sweeet <33333
-hugglehugs-
I hope you get everything you want too!
And that you have an aaawesome Christmas aswell! x3;;

Nyaaa Aidaaan <3

Q: Funds for lovings! 5b // ??? cat_4laugh

Friendly Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
For my sister:Platyrhynchos' Wings (ok/LMP), Mystic Locations, Princess Golden Fan - ty AdorkableLee <333, Persephone's Return, Terre Reverie

Questing/Dream avi: Everlasting Eclipse - Dark Cranberry Godina - Duchess of Hearts (ok/LMP)- Curious Bloom - Nyaneko Cheer - Determined Daeva (ok/LMP)- Kéntauros' Blessing - (0k/LMP) Alleycat's Allure x2 (1st) OMGOSH Gaia heart attack! TYSVM BlumberBerry! <333

Cash Shop: Duchess of Hearts - Lux Regicidio - Guiltless Capri - Belligerent Alleycat
Side quests: YOUR WISHLISTS (when I can afford it) XD

My funds are def. not as good as most of you so even if it may not be as much as yall have been giving to each other know i am giving the best i can rt now. How do they expect us to be able to buy anything when everything is so dang expensive????

Good evening Infinity Love!
didnt get much of any sleep last night
my son had a blast hes been up since 5am
and its now 10:16 hes playing 007 now.

Slept at a sleep institution with my son last night and was there all morning. He stops breathing while he's sleeping so they want to remove his tonsils and have him sleep with this mask that blows oxygen down his throat to help open his airway. He also had an ultra sound on both of his kidneys and bladder. Please keep him in prayer that everything turns out good.

Magical Dragon

27,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Hiya guys~
Merry christmas to all!!!

uhmmm.. SS... that is if you started gifting already >.<
can you sign IL SS

cause Im also joining another SS in a thread.. so I might get you confused >.<

Shameless Regular

19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I might just continue to randomly gift people until more wake up. Because it's Christmas and I can! razz

Fake Sugar
User Image
vodka_vixen

Awwwh thank you soooo much looove ; u ;
You are just tooo sweeet <33333
-hugglehugs-
I hope you get everything you want too!
And that you have an aaawesome Christmas aswell! x3;;

Nyaaa Aidaaan <3

Q: Funds for lovings! 5b // ??? cat_4laugh

Thank you so much, sweetheart! :3
I just think your Christmas tree is adorbs. emotion_kirakira

Shy Gaian

Merry Christmas everyone biggrin
I got this laptop so now I can come online now more ^^
And I got Kirby and Zelda for my 3DS of course I bought my Pokemon games for myself >:3
I hope everyone enjoy their Christmas and got they wanted biggrin

Cutie-Pie

---------------------Errmaggeerrdd.
---------------------Thanks for the TB vixen. ;A;
---------------------
---------------------Eehhhh, my ride's not here yet.

Friendly Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
For my sister:Platyrhynchos' Wings (ok/LMP), Mystic Locations, Princess Golden Fan - ty AdorkableLee <333, Persephone's Return, Terre Reverie

Questing/Dream avi: Everlasting Eclipse - Dark Cranberry Godina - Duchess of Hearts (ok/LMP)- Curious Bloom - Nyaneko Cheer - Determined Daeva (ok/LMP)- Kéntauros' Blessing - (0k/LMP) Alleycat's Allure x2 (1st) OMGOSH Gaia heart attack! TYSVM BlumberBerry! <333

Cash Shop: Duchess of Hearts - Lux Regicidio - Guiltless Capri - Belligerent Alleycat

My funds are def. not as good as most of you so even if it may not be as much as yall have been giving to each other know i am giving the best i can rt now. How do they expect us to be able to buy anything when everything is so dang expensive????

Good morning Infinity Love!
didnt get much of any sleep last night
my son had a blast hes been up since 5am
and its now 10:16 hes playing 007 now.

one
two
three

Slept at a sleep institution with my son last night and was there all morning. He stops breathing while he's sleeping so they want to remove his tonsils and have him sleep with this mask that blows oxygen down his throat to help open his airway. He also had an ultra sound on both of his kidneys and bladder. Please keep him in prayer that everything turns out good.

Shy Gaian

So much change within two months wtf owo
Lets see what else has change xD
Thanks Aiden and Beautiful for the trades >.>

Shameless Regular

19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Thank you, Lynx!

Anyone doing anything fun today?
I am after the boy wakes up. xD

Thieving Reveler

14,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS IL!!
here for a short time
then off to lunch and Into the Woods!

Friendly Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Good morning Infinity Love!
I am soooo tired...

ThisisAidan
OMGosh! thank you so much for my quest item Astra: Horns of the Black Star in a giftbox. I cant believe you got me something so outrageously expensive! burning_eyes heart Happy holidays to you and your family as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff