User Image

Good afternoon, EI fans! It's a big week around here as we wave goodbye to an REI that's become a huge favorite around the lab-- All-Star Cheer! Sure, it's the last stage of evolution, but we definitely won't be forgetting about this cheer squad anytime soon.
User Image

User Image All-Star Cheer - A cloud of darkness loomed in the sky, growing larger and blacker with each passing moment. Only when it hovered directly above the town did it show its true nature: a wave of hungry vampires heading directly towards the city center. The citizens ran in panic as the scowling immortals swooped down for their meal.

Thankfully, this was nothing the All-star Cheer Squad couldn't handle! The girls ran to the nearest graveyard, stood atop the highest hill, and began what would be perhaps their greatest performance of the century.

"Hey hey, we know you're dead, but these vampires want our heads!
    So we command you to do a task, come on up and kick some a**!"

The ground rumbled and cracked below their feet, and the rolling tremors spread outward in every direction. Up from the widening cracks rose a legion of zombies-- an all-out war between the vampires and zombies had begun! "Another crisis averted!" the girls cheered, but, uh... don't they both eat people?

Ah, what hath science wrought?! If you need me, I'll be in the panic room! Ahhhh~! Oh, hey, don't forget to vote in the weekly EI poll as part of your zombie-vampire war preparations. Assuming the lab survives, I'll see you next time!