Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is NOT a charity

But this IS a poll! Thanks for the gold! 0.66600223060677 66.6% [ 28066 ]
I have a charity to add. 0.057473719180845 5.7% [ 2422 ]
I'm looking for a charity. I'll click one of the links listed. 0.27652405021238 27.7% [ 11653 ]
Total Votes:[ 42141 ]

Nimble Giver

THE Santa Claus

URL of Charity: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.91524403
Charity Name: The Giving Tree
Owner(s): Shel Silverstein
Requirements (minimum/maximum number of posts, length on Gaia, length/age of quest thread, etc.): Required to have a trading pass and post at least 5 times in the thread before allowed a donation whether it be random or due to winning a game ( Effective May 12th, 2014 ).

Dangerous Kitten

URL of Charity:http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-blood-bank-a-charity-little-tek-tek-of-horror/t.91707263_1/
Charity Name:The Blood Bank
Owner(s):MissJesseR
Coowner:Lazycloudwatcher
Requirements (minimum/maximum number of posts, length on Gaia, length/age of quest thread, etc.):Fill out application, and chat in thread for a minimum of three days. The longer you stay, the more donations you can get.

Golden Girl

URL of Charity: Dream Big, Dream Magic
Charity Name: Dream Big, Dream Magic, A Charity
Owner: xoClicheOuais
Requirements: No special requirements needed, must be active.

9,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
i need help getting OMG neutral

9,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
THE Santa Claus
This is NOT a charity.

User Image

Welcome to THE List of Charities.

This is a LIST of charities with generous hearts heart who might help you if you post in their threads and follow their rules.

Even if this is stickied and bumps are not needed, they are a sweet show of support anyway, so please don't flame bumpers.

Please just ignore beggars.
Folks who ask for gold/items here won't get any donations here, and charity owners who see them begging here and ignoring this post will possibly avoid donating to them as well even if they go to their charities, so beggars are really hurting themselves even more than they are annoying.

HINT: Read the first page of posts of any charity you plan to ask for a donation CAREFULLY. If you do not follow the rules of their thread, you will not likely get a donation from them.

THREAD NAVIGATION:
Post 1: Introduction and Hints
Post 2: Charities Just for Newbies
Post 3: General Charities A - C
Post 4: General Charities D - F
Post 5: General Charities G - J
Post 6: General Charities K - O
Post 7: General Charities P - S
Post 8: General Charities T - Z
Post 9: Charities with a Difference
Post 10: Charity Guilds
Post 11: Other Links of Interest

Post 12: Form for adding your charity to this list and Temporarily Closed Charities
Post 13: Charity Events and News
Post 14: History of THE List of Charities
Post 15: Earning Gold on Gaia
i need help getting OMG then ill help ppl that are in need thats alll im trying to get thank u 4 reading bye have a nice day

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
User Image

Updated to this post.

Kawaii Gatekeeper

URL of Charity: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/tektek-dreams-a-charity-contest-inside/t.87778347_1/
Charity Name: TekTek Dreams~ A Charity!
Owner(s): Kona the waifu
Requirements (minimum/maximum number of posts, length on Gaia, length/age of quest thread, etc.): They have to make me a TekTek avatar using the rules provided in my thread (the value keeps changing because of inflation so I didn't want to put it here). Also, only one donation per person, regardless of amount of TekTek's made. No other requirements/pieces of information that aren't general rules.

Fashionable Genius

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Thank you much Santa! heart

Nimble Giver

THE Santa Claus

Hello, just wanted to let you know that The Giving Tree has moved with a new thread and new theme. And the owner has changed his name. Now, it's The Pandorica. I am the owner and there are no special requirements, just post and play games as they become available. the new link is

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-pandorica/t.92785517/

And this charity will stay open until up to 250 billion gold has been donated.

WaffIez De Leche's Significant Otter

Friendly Hunter

10,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hi <3 how its everyone?

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
David J McDonald
THE Santa Claus

Hello, just wanted to let you know that The Giving Tree has moved with a new thread and new theme. And the owner has changed his name. Now, it's The Pandorica. I am the owner and there are no special requirements, just post and play games as they become available. the new link is

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-pandorica/t.92785517/

And this charity will stay open until up to 250 billion gold has been donated.

Your charity is fantastic! One of my favorite themes indeed. But since it's a new charity, we'll wait a month before listing it (and of course if you run through the gold before then we won't list it at all). Good luck!

Werewolf

THE Santa Claus
Name of Event:
Roo Roo's Barking Billion Giveaway.
Starting and Ending Dates: Started on May 11, 2014 will end when I can no longer keep it going, which I don't see happening any time soon.
Notes about event: Giveaway // Charity // Hang out. No applications needed. Activity preferred but not necessary. Page contests, tekteks, RNG's, and more. Also has random wishlist gifting.

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
a n a l a i g h
THE Santa Claus
Name of Event:
Starting and Ending Dates: Started on May 11, 2014 will end when I can no longer keep it going, which I don't see happening any time soon.
Notes about event: Giveaway // Charity // Hang out. No applications needed. Activity preferred but not necessary. Page contests, tekteks, RNG's, and more. Also has random wishlist gifting.

Looks like you'll be around long enough to qualify as an ongoing charity, so I added you to the main List. Good luck!

Werewolf

THE Santa Claus
a n a l a i g h
THE Santa Claus
Name of Event:

Looks like you'll be around long enough to qualify as an ongoing charity, so I added you to the main List. Good luck!
thank you! I'm definitely going to try to be long term. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces