Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

HEY~!
This is where IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will post the profiles.
Awesomeness, bye<3

Original thread ;; here

OOC thread ;; here
User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

⋯ ( ╰☆╮ ) ❛ALL ABOUT ME

❛❛ ████ ★ } I'M KNOWN AS
                FULL — : Arraine Cherish Briel .
                NICKNAME — : Ara, Raine

❛❛ ████ ★ } I'M OLD ENOUGH
                BEST DAY OF THE YEAR. — : March 7th.
                AGE — : S e v e n t e e n

⋯ ( ╰☆╮ ) ❛ ON THE OUTSIDE

❛❛ ████ ★ } APPEARANCE : apparence
                HAIR — : Brown and blonde
                EYES — : Brown
                GENDER — : Female
                WEIGHT— : 12O pounds
                HEIGHT— : 5'5

❛❛ ████ ★ } ON THE INSIDE:
                CRUSH — : The Mysterious
                PERSONALITY — :
                Arraine is a very sarcastic girl, and she doesn't back down from a fight. To people who don't know her, she seems like a sweet, quiet, and very out spoken girl, but she's not. She refuses to let people push her around, and if you tell her to do something, she'll do the exact opposite. Arraine gets emotionally lost easily, especially after the accident. Since then, she hasn't been herself. She's been the girl everyone assumes she is; quiet and out spoken. However, a girl like her simply can't stay like that forever. She'll come back to her normal self soon. And when she does, everyone is in for a shock.

Arraine doesn't do well with people telling her what to do, so adults and her don't get along. She feels responsible for helping people, to take whatever pain they have away. Because, if she can't take away her own pain, maybe she can at least take away someone else's.

⋯ (╰☆╮) ❛ MY LIFE STORY:

❛❛ ████ ★ } HISTORY : My past
                BACKGROUND — :
                Arraine was always a happy child, until she was ordered around; then all hell broke loose. She had a happy childhood with a loving sister and two, successful loving parents. Although, deep down, she resented her sister in a few ways because she knew their parents loved her sister more than herself; her sister was always the good one. The one who had the best grades, the cheerleader, the goody two-shoes. While Arraine was the one who always got into trouble, got straight C's and was the biggest, most ungraceful klutz.

But she loved her sister; they were best friends. Then the accident happened, and everything changed. It all happened so fast, there was nothing Arraine could have done to change the outcome. As time passed, Arraine realized she wasn't coping with her sisters death, but instead she was staying in denial, and mentally hurting herself. She'd stopped talking all together, and she didn't do anything in school or at home. Her parent's, instead of helping her, let her do what she pleased. Then, just as she was beginning to get better, her parents lashed out at her. Her mother verbally, her father physically. She wasn't sure what hurt the most; the words her mother spoke, of the hits she felt from her father. They told her repeatedly that it was her fault their baby girl was dead.

Arraine was forced to endure 5 months of that before she was finally shipped off to Safe Haven. She'd came home one day and all her things were packed up. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to have felt relief or betrayal at the sight. But things happen and people change.
                And she was sent away for killing her sister.

⋯ ( ╰☆╮ ) ❛ EXTRA
                Seven months before coming to Safe Haven, she killed her twin sister, Aranda.
                She self harms, but nobody knows that.

USERNAME — : ii Diary of Jane.
User Image

⋯ ( ╰☆╮ ) ❛ALL ABOUT ME

❛❛ ████ ★ } I'M KNOWN AS
                FULL — : Cassie Lynn Ainsworth.
                NICKNAME — : Cass

BEST DAY OF THE YEAR. — : May 16.
                AGE — : S e v e n t e e n.

HAIR — : Blonde.
                EYES — : Brown.
                GENDER — : Female.
                WEIGHT— : Ninety-five
                HEIGHT— : 65in.

CRUSH — : The thief.
                PERSONALITY — :
                Cassie has been made fun of her whole life, people have bullied her every day since she moved to America, and she couldn't take it. She used to be on the chubbier side, and so now, from the bullying, she weighs 95 pounds. Cassie isn't one to stand up for herself, she is usually alone anyways. She has a boyfriend, but only because he makes her feel better, and the few friends she has do too, but other than that, she has no friends, and she does't really care all that much about her friends. She likes "The Thief." and that's who she wants.

⋯ (╰☆╮) ❛ MY LIFE STORY:

BACKGROUND — :
                Cassie is from London, when her parents split up, she went with her mom to the U.S. She was the outcast when she got here in sixth grade, of course she had no friends because she was the new kid, she didn't really try to make friends, because kids kept picking on her, when she didn't do anything at all to them. Since she was such an 'outcast' she became a nerd in school, always answering the questions, and when people heard her accent, they thought it was weird, and since it was different, it wasn't accepted. At one point, she had aced her math test and no one else did, so, some of the cooler kids had found her after school and asked to copy next time, when she said no, they took the alternative and hit her, kicked her, did everything they could to make her unrecognizable. When she got home that day, her mom just kind of looked at her, and walked up stairs. She didn't know what she did to deserve it, or her mom not caring, so she ran to her room and cried.

So, when she was in seventh grade, she was scared to be a nerd and get the s**t kicked out of her again, so she became this secretly smart, shy girl. She would secretly get good grades, she would eat by herself in the lunch room, or bathroom, whichever was safest; everyone knows when you hit Junior High, that's when you started getting labeled, and the cliques begin to appear, before you actually know it too; since Cassie actually didn't do anything to stand out this year, no one really knew she had an accent. Well, one day when she was walking down the halls, she noticed a kid, one whom looked familiar, then it hit, she was one of the kids who beat her the year prior. She ran, bumping into a bunch of people, and then she bumped into another kid knocking them over, and what do you know, it was another kid whom hurt her the year prior. The kid started going off once she knew who Cassie was, a group gathered cheering the girl on, and three words stuck with Cassie through the years, "go kill yourself" Those were the words to start it all. She went home that day, ran to her mom's bathroom, grabbed her mom's Vicodin and began to swallow. All she remembered from that day was waking up in the hospital the next morning with her mom there and an angry look on her face.
                Ever since then she has been addicted to pills whenever she gets to depressed, or just because depending on the circumstance.

⋯ ( ╰☆╮ ) ❛ EXTRA
                Cassie is addicted to pills, she has and sometimes still does cut herself, she burns herself, she smokes cigarettes, and she doesn't care about anything.

USERNAME — : br00t4lvampire
User Image

⋯ ( ╰☆╮ ) ❛ALL ABOUT ME

❛❛ ████ ★ } I'M KNOWN AS
                FULL — : Olivia Star Rivers.
                NICKNAME — : insert your character's nickname(s). Three at most.

BEST DAY OF THE YEAR. — : May seventeenth
                AGE — : e i g h t e e n

HAIR — : Black
                EYES — : Brown
                GENDER — : Female
                WEIGHT— : 145 pounds
                HEIGHT— : 5'9

CRUSH — : The Mysterious
                PERSONALITY — :
                Being an attractive girl all her life it has been hard on her. You would think that it would be enjoyable always getting what you want, and having boys chasing after you, but it isn't. Olivia has learned to be very tactical. She knows how to persuade people and how to work her body to her wants. She is smart enough to know that even the nicest of boys that say don't "like" you will eventually fall for someone like her. Even if it's just for a moment and they back away, it still counts in her book.

The Mystery boy in the group is starting to make her fall for him. There is only one girl at camp who understands her and Olivia understands her too. Some people at camp don't like her but she does have a caring side. Deep down she has love and it wants to make her change herself. But would changing her image be worth not getting the guy she really loves?

⋯ (╰☆╮) ❛ MY LIFE STORY:

BACKGROUND — :
                Olivia's mother and father where never married. It didn't bother her because they never left each other. Since Olivia had the "attractive gene" as her mother called it, she started to get taken advantage of. Olivia was raped in her second year of high-school. She never told anyone and he got away with it. It put a lot of stress on her. She was hurting inside and instead of fighting it she decided it would be easier to just go with the flow. Soon after she was the school slut. She didn't mind though. Her parents said that she had a problem and she needed to stop but she didn't listen.

She took her adopted brother out for a drive one day. While they were at a stop light she was fixing her shirt when the car next to her started flirting, the usual. Since her little brother was in the car she gave him the finger and started to drive off. The next day while her little brother was outside he was kidnapped by the guy in the car the previous day. He was killed and she found out when she got a package in the mail. It was horrifying but it somewhat eased the worry. Now it was hatred. They received his head.

She now is always planning on getting revenge on the guy but sadly knows nothing about him. One of the reason's that she acts like she does is because of her brother situation. She is angry and she wants to feel loved and accepted by others. It has it's high's and lows and sometimes she thinks about changing but she just doesn't know how.

⋯ ( ╰☆╮ ) ❛ EXTRA
                Olivia was the cause of her brothers death.
                She really just wants to be loved.
                She is bipolar.
                Olivia occasionally tries committing suicide.

USERNAME — : Milkalicous

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces