Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thinking of joining?

Sure, why not. 0.47058823529412 47.1% [ 8 ]
No, thanks. 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
I'm a panda :3 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Poll whore. 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

User Image

STATUS ;; under construction
                                                    CREDIT ;; goes to ii Diary of Jane
                                                    GRAPHICS ;; done by ii Diary of Jane
                                                    ROLEPLAY ;; literate
                                                    LINKS ;; ooc xxxxxprofiles
User Image

STORY ;; What happens when you're known as the worst of the worst? The most dangerous person around? What happens when people are afraid to get on your bad side? What happens when you're only a teenager?

Welcome to Safe Haven, a yearlong camp for troubled teens. Here you will be forced to attend year long classes, anger management, and other classes made specifically for your issue, whether it be pyromania, kleptomania, etc. Here you are expected to follow the rules and guidelines of our fine facility.

You will be here for a year, so make the best of it.
                                                    And once again, Welcome to Safe Haven.
User Image

RULES ;;
                                                    LITERACY ✰ !!
                                                    This is a literate roleplay. I know that a lot of people say it's quality over quantity, but if you only have two sentences in one paragraph, no matter how good that sentence may be, no one is going to want to roleplay with you. Please try to have at least four paragraphs. After four you can have as many as you want, just please don't over do it. I try not to go past seven and eight; no one wants to read a novel for every post. I expect good grammar and spelling. Yes, we all make mistakes, and that's fine. But it shouldn't be ridiculously incorrect.

LANGUAGE ✰ !!
                                                    Cussing is allowed; I cuss like a sailor, it's second nature to me by now considering I've been cussing for years. However, please don't cuss every other sentence, and don't drop the F bomb every three words. Gaia does have younger users and they shouldn't see that much bad language. Please be mature with the language you use.

POSTING ✰ !!
                                                    I usually have face-paced roleplays, so please be able to keep up. Because this is going to be an fast-paced roleplay, please make sure you post at least 3 times a week, if not daily. This means you must post at least three times a week for ALL of your characters. If you have to be leave for a while, just let me know that way I can make sure whoever your charrie was talking to isn't left alone. If you just leave without any notice to me you're gone. Or you just decided you don't want to be apart of this anymore, just let me know, I won't be mad, I promise. Make your posts pretty. No one enjoys a boring post with no colors or pictures. I don't require anything in your layouts besides a picture and a name, but if you'd like to add more, feel free.

CHARACTERS ✰ !!
                                                    You are allowed up to three characters. Please make them different. Use diversity. I don't want all of your characters to love fighting, hate thunder, and be a part of the same group of friends; it's a roleplay. You're here to interact, so do it. Real pictures only. I cannot stress that enough. I hate anime with a burning passion. If you send me the best reserve I've ever seen in my life and have the best samples I could ask for, but have an anime picture, I will not respond to you. If you do in fact get three characters, one of the has to be male. Like I said earlier; diversity.

PLOTTING ✰ !!
                                                    I want this to be an active roleplay, which means; the more plotting the better. I love plotting, it makes everything so much better. You can plot in PM's or in the OOC. If you'd like to plot with me, just let me know, I don't bite. I promise. Please plot, please. Grab some people from the ooc and tell them you'd like to plot. This doesn't mean form a little group of people who only stick to themselves, no. Let your charrie meet people, it's so much more fun that way.

SKELETONS AND RESERVES ✰ !!
                                                    Take your time filling these out. First impressions are a big thing for me, and these are your first impressions. If you'd like to reserve it, but don't have time to fill out the reserve at the moment, just let me know and I'll hold the spot for 24 hours, giving you a full day to send me your reserve. Once I accept your reserve, you have two days to send me your profile. Title your reserve I'm Tired Of Begging For The Things That I Want and title your profile I'm Over Sleeping Like A Dog On The Floor. At the bottom of your reserve, if you can tell me what song/band those are from, you'll earn 100 brownie points from me. Make sure to include Awkward Turtle in your reserve so I know you read all the rules.
User Image

CHARACTERS ;; The Guys of Safe Haven~

xxxxxxxxxxxx * & ; ❜❜ THE FIRE STARTER. ◦◦
User Image
                    You're the fire starter of Safe Haven. The one who always finds a way to have a fire, whether it be with a lighter or two sticks. If someone needs a fire, you're the man for the job. You've been to Safe Haven before, but hardly anyone knows that besides the teachers and The Fighter. He's your best friend, you grew up with him, so of course he knows you came to Safe Haven before. Especially since you went with him for your first time. However, he doesn't know about you and The Anorexic. Of course he doesn't, he can't. How would he react when he finds out you've been more than friendly with his girlfriend? Or what about The Thief? He stumbled upon your dirty little secret a few weeks before and hasn't said a word, but you're more than worried; He isn't known for his kindness. Then again, you might just set him on fire if he threatens to tell anyone.

'Rooming with❜ The Thief - 'Best friend❜ The Fighter - 'Three traits❜ Stubborn, Hot headed, Mischievous.

xxxxxxxxxxxx * & ; ❜❜ THE THIEF. ◦◦
User Image
                    You're the thief of Safe Haven. The one who can and will steal anything, and the one who The Druggie hates. Everyone knows you two hate each other, but you're her only source of getting her high, and in exchange you get money, which you can never say no to, so you tolerate each other. Aside from The Druggie you get along with most people, but you have your eye on a certain Sex Addict; she's cute, up for anything, and won't be hurt when you don't call her. What's more to ask for? But what happens when you find out her dirty little secret? Will she still be the only thing on your mind? Why don't you ask The Liar, she knows all about that secret.

'Rooming with❜ The Fire Starter - 'Best friend❜ The Artist - 'Three traits❜ Cautious, Intelligent, Friendly.

xxx * & ; ❜❜ THE FIGHTER. ◦◦
User Image
                    You're the fighter of Safe Haven. The one who has the shortest temper and can get set off at the smallest, little thing. You think with your fists and not your head, but that's okay because you still have The Anorexic; you're loving girlfriend of one year. What's even better is that she's friends with your best friend, The Fire Starter. Or so you think they're friends. All secrets are meant to be discovered, it's only a matter of time. But how much time will you have when you're spending your time trying to get your hands wrapped around The Mysterious' throat? Although you won't admit it, you're jealous of him. You hate that he has more respect than you. You're also upset that he's one of the few people who can get to The New Girl. Looks like you aren't the only one looking to cheat in your relationship...

'Rooming with❜ Yourself - 'Best friend❜ The Fire Starter - 'Three traits❜ Short-tempered, Jealous, Arrogant.

xxxxxxxxxxxx * & ; ❜❜ THE ARTIST. ◦◦
User Image
                    You're the artist of Safe Haven. The one who vandalizes anything you can, anytime you can. You're known for your use of bright colors, but you're more so known for trying to get close to The New Girl. She's been here all but a week, and you and several others are already infatuated with her, simply because she's closed off and quiet; you want to be the one to break down her walls and find out why she's here, what makes her tick. But you can't do that with The Liar constantly bugging you. To say she's less than pleased that you dumped her is an understatement; you were her world, and her first. Now she's out to get whoever you go after next; wait until she finds out you want The New Girl. But what about The Thief? What happens when you begin to think he's trying to steal your ex's heart? She's your ex, but she's still yours.

'Rooming with❜ The Mysterious - 'Best friend❜ The Thief - 'Three traits❜ Creative, Smooth, Curious.

xxxxxxxxxxxx * & ; ❜❜ THE MYSTERIOUS. ◦◦
User Image
                    You're the mysterious one of Safe Haven. The one who has many stories that no one knows the real version to, the one everyone is afraid to get near, and the one who is said to have grew up at Safe Haven. Up until recently, you didn't talk to hardly anyone, but that all changed when The New Girl showed up; she isn't like anyone you've ever met, and, although you won't admit it, you're falling for her. For your own secret, personal reasons, you're scared to get close to her. Your mood swings change so fast they can give someone whiplash. One minute your getting close to her, the next your avoiding her like the plague. You kiss her, then pretend you don't know her. Will you let your fear of getting close to someone let the one person you have feelings for walk away? What happens when you find out your roommate, The Artist is after her too? And with The Fighter trying to murder you, you have a lot on your hands.

'Rooming with❜ The Artist - 'Best friend❜ Yourself - 'Three traits❜ Secretive, Intimidating, Bipolar.
User Image

CHARACTERS ;; The Girls of Safe Haven~

xxxxxxxxxxxx * & ; ❜❜ THE LIAR. ◦◦
User Image
                    You're the liar of Safe Haven. The one who lies, even when everyone already knows the truth. You're a pathological liar, but you can't help it. Even if you could change yourself to never lie, you wouldn't do it. After all, it is what got you The Artist in the first place; he never would have dated you if he knew you were a virgin at the time. Now he's going after someone else, and you want to know who it is. You'll do anything to get him back, no matter the cost. Everyone in Safe Haven better be prepared for you, because you're about to find out secrets about everyone, and you aren't afraid to hold them against people. With the help of The Druggie, you're about to ensure this year is full of surprises.

'Rooming with❜ The Anorexic - 'Best friend❜ The Druggie - 'Three traits❜ Manipulative, Liar, Conniving.

xxxxxxxxxxxx * & ; ❜❜ THE SEX ADDICT. ◦◦
User Image
                    You're the sex addict of Safe Haven. The one who can and will do anyone, boy or girl, it doesn't matter. You lost it at a young age, and ever since, you can hardly go two weeks without it. You're a natural beauty, you can't help but make heads turn. With The Thief chasing after you, you can't help but laugh, not only because once he finds out your secret he won't want you anyway, but because you don't want him; you want The Mysterious. There's just something about him that draws you in. Whether it be the dark hair, the intimidating features, or the fact that he's so closed off the to world. What ever it is, you want it; and you always get what you want. But of course, you know that he's after The New Girl, although you can't see why. She can't be as pretty as you, but he wants her. You want to know why, so if it means pretending to be her friend to get close to her, so be it.

'Rooming with❜ The Druggie - 'Best friend❜ The Anorexic - 'Three traits❜ Cunning, Vile, Egotistic.

xxxxxxxxxxxx * & ; ❜❜ THE DRUGGIE. ◦◦
User Image
                    You're the druggie of Safe Haven. The one who can't go without a high; your withdraws aren't a pretty thing to witness. The only source of drugs is from The Thief, unfortunately. You've hated him since the day he turned you down, yes that's right. You used to like him, he was your entire world. But he turned you down. He didn't want you, he wanted The Sex Addict, he still does. And you want revenge. Now she needs something from you, and you plan to help her, only to hurt her in the end. Maybe the drugs have gone to your head, but you think she'd look much better in an ebony casket, six feet under ground. Secretly conspiring with The Thief, you're willing to tolerate him more if it means getting what you want, you plan on making this year an eventful one.

'Rooming with❜ The Sex Addict - 'Best friend❜ The Liar - 'Three traits❜ Addicted, Cruel, Sadistic.

xxxxxxxxxxxx * & ; ❜❜ THE ANOREXIC. ◦◦
User Image
                    You're the anorexic of Safe Haven. The one who never eats, and when you do it's barely enough for a mouse. You don't see anything special or attractive about yourself, even though others do. You never look in the mirror without seeing something you want to change about yourself. Of course, your boyfriend, The Fighter thinks you're perfect the way you are. So does his best friend, The Fire Starter. Too bad you don't think either of them are good enough, you just like the way they make you feel. No, you don't have feelings for either of them, but instead, you have feelings for The Thief. Stringing along two boys to get to one, let's see how this plays through.

'Rooming with❜ The Liar - 'Best friend❜ The Sex Addict- 'Three traits❜ Insecure, Persuasive, ruthless.

xxxxxxxxxxxx * & ; ❜❜ THE NEW GIRL. ◦◦
User Image
                    You're the new girl of Safe Haven. The one know one knows, the one who won't admit to why you're there; you're too ashamed of it, you can barely live with yourself after what happened, so why would anyone else be able to if they knew the truth? You've been at Safe Haven for a week and you're already intrigued by The Mysterious. He's so alluring, and you can't seem to get enough of him, although his mood swings give you whiplash, you can't help but to get to know him better, to prove all the rumors you've heard wrong. Along with The Mysterious, you also have The Fighter and The Artist pining for your attention, plus The Sex Addict being way too enthusiastic about being your friend. With all of this new found and very unwanted attention, plus your past mistakes to deal with, you're in for a rough year.

'Rooming with❜ Yourself - 'Best friend❜ Yourself - 'Three traits❜ Secretive, Sarcastic, Energetic.
User Image

STORY ;; Skeletons

Reserve ;;
[imgleft]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff510/cookiemonster2197/black-and-white-1.jpg[/imgleft]
USERNAME ;; [color=color1][Username][/color]
ROLE;; [color=color2][Role and why you want it][/color]
NAME ;; [color=color3][Name to call you in the OOC][/color]
EXPLAIN ;; [color=color2][Why do you want to join this roleplay][/color]
WHAT ABOUT YOU ;; [color=color1][Do you have any bad habits/addictions?][/color]

Profile ;;
[align=center][IMG]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff510/cookiemonster2197/square-2.jpg[/IMG][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18][/size]
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[color=white][strike][color=black]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][/strike][/color]

[size=22]⋯ ( ╰☆╮ ) ❛ALL ABOUT ME[/size]

[size=18]❛❛ ████ ★ } I'M KNOWN AS[/size]
[color=#1] ﹛[/color] FULL —[color=#1]﹜[/color] [b]:[/b] First, Middle last.
[color=#1] ﹛[/color] NICKNAME —[color=#1]﹜[/color] [b]:[/b] insert your character's nickname(s). Three at most.

[size=18]❛❛ ████ ★ } I'M OLD ENOUGH[/size]
[color=#1] ﹛[/color] BEST DAY OF THE YEAR. — [color=#1]﹜[/color] [b]:[/b] Birth month and day.
[color=#1] ﹛[/color] AGE —[color=#1]﹜[/color] [b]:[/b] Age, sixteen - eighteen. Spelled and s p a c e d out.
[size=22]⋯ ( ╰☆╮ ) ❛ ON THE OUTSIDE[/i][/size]

[size=18]❛❛ ████ ★ } APPEARANCE : [i]apparence[/i][/size]
[color=#1] ﹛[/color] HAIR —[color=#1]﹜[/color] [b]:[/b] Hair color, natural and unnatural if it's dyed.
[color=#1] ﹛[/color] EYES —[color=#1]﹜[/color] [b]:[/b] Eye Color
[color=#1] ﹛[/color] GENDER —[color=#1]﹜[/color] [b]:[/b] Male or Female
[color=#1] ﹛[/color] WEIGHT—[color=#1]﹜[/color] [b]:[/b] Weight in pounds, spelled out.
[color=#1] ﹛[/color] HEIGHT—[color=#1]﹜[/color] [b]:[/b] Height in inches

[size=18]❛❛ ████ ★ } ON THE INSIDE:[/size]
[color=#1] ﹛[/color] CRUSH —[color=#1]﹜[/color] [b]:[/b] Who you like in the group.
[color=#1] ﹛[/color] PERSONALITY —[color=#1]﹜[/color] [b]:[/b]
Your character's personality. Two paragraphs minimum.

[size=22]⋯ (╰☆╮) ❛ MY LIFE STORY:[/size]

[size=18]❛❛ ████ ★ } HISTORY : [i]My past[/i][/size]
[color=#1] ﹛[/color] BACKGROUND —[color=#1]﹜[/color] [b]:[/b]
Your character's background. Three paragraphs minimum.

[size=22]⋯ ( ╰☆╮ ) ❛ EXTRA[/size]
Secrets about your Character

[color=#1] ⊰[/color] USERNAME —[color=#1]﹜[/color] [b]:[/b] insert your username.
User Image

Reserved for a rainy day <3
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image