Polls that pick on Eunica 0.12820512820513 12.8% [ 35 ]
A poll related to the game 0.14652014652015 14.7% [ 40 ]
A poll related to you 0.062271062271062 6.2% [ 17 ]
A poll about gold 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 39 ]
A poll about polls 0.31868131868132 31.9% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 273 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 > >>

Clever Detective

So, by some twist of events, you and the AAY were in a life or death situation and they felt you were worth saving. How do you react and what did they save you from?

"Good. I prefer to keep it that nobody sacrifices themselves for me. Their death would also be my fault."
"I can't believe she took that harpoon for me"

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Nooo! Why did a magical merman have to die? gonk

I can't believe he threw himself in front of the boat just so he could capsize it for the servants to catch up! crying What a sacrifice! emotion_facepalm

So... can we like eat his tail for sushi? yum_puddi It's not good to waste, you know...

Ruthless Sophomore

"Now that was certainly unexpected. What happened to being a selfish, bratty demon earl!? You shouldn't have thrown yourself in the way like that--I could've taken that hit! Augh, something else to haunt me forever..."

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Well......that was awkward.................It really wasn't nessisary to sacrifice your life force to save me.....oh well....

No Power

And I barely even knew him. Your sacrifice will be remembered. crying

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
She saved me from a burning grocery store, only to die in the process?
Whyyyyyyyyyy!? I'll never forget you. crying wait, where's my wallet? XIO!!! stressed

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
crying crying crying sob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wailing Bro

She pushed me out of the way before a mass of bricks fell on me from some abandoned house.. ;-; I should have known the building wasn't stable..

Feisty Fatcat

__ нιѕ ƒιѕт ιѕ вιg вυт мy gυn'ѕ вιgger
              __нe'll ƒιnd oυт wнen ι pυll тнe trιggerUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I didn't notice the Basilisk that had snuck up on us. Poor Payo!
                                ... here, let me just change into the white mage dressphere and I'll have you fixed up in a jiffy!

ι'м gonna ѕнow нιм wнaт a lιттle gιɾl'ѕ мade oƒ!
*Meows pitifully and gently presses her paw against Chaos's cheek, trying to illicit a response*

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Kitty sacrificed themself for me? T AT;;;;;;

*eats them*

Apocalyptic Power

"Was that just a zombie!?... Well, I don't think they hit her in the head so she shou- yeah, that it is."

No Power

NOOOO! I thought you were immortal! crying
*cue music*
Wait, you got a second chance because of your sacrifice!
Yay!

Questionable Seeker

-Forcing back angry tears-

"Gawd dammit, Xiomara! Gawd dammit! You...stupid, stupid....dumb...aagh! Why?! This was NOT part of tha' deal!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff