Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which generation of Pokemon is your favorite?

1 0.47457627118644 47.5% [ 56 ]
2 0.13559322033898 13.6% [ 16 ]
3 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 8 ]
4 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 2 ]
5 0.033898305084746 3.4% [ 4 ]
6 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I can't choose! 0.27118644067797 27.1% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 118 ]

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
at least the last gold sink, for the first item was like 1000 gold. this time to get the first "bug" you have to shell out 1 mil. no thanks. bugs are gross. i will be skipping this gold sink.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

pigy152
at least the last gold sink, for the first item was like 1000 gold. this time to get the first "bug" you have to shell out 1 mil. no thanks. bugs are gross. i will be skipping this gold sink.
i basically skipped the last one too. i just did like 1k or 100g or whichever got the achievement, haha.
but didnt want anything else on there. i did get donated the black/orange wings though ouo <3 that was nice
i wouldve liked the white horns/tail, but not enough to really buy them or put into the gold sink for them.
partly cuz i was totally broke also! i had just bought something for like 8b and had nothing left >.<;;
and now i am saving up to buy the zodiacal; equinox off of a friend. she bought it for me during the last gold sink since it deflated a bunch, and managed to snag it for 12.9b, and now to get it i have to pay her 12.9b, though i can pay in bits and pieces here and there.
but atm all i have is 2.7b >A<;; so ive got a long ways..so if i DO buy something, its fairy cheap, like, under 100m cheap

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

I threw 5b into the last gold sink and I threw 1b into this one. The rest of my gold went to a friend who owns a charity.
I'm not done with the site, but I'm definitely done with items and getting art, since both are near impossible anymore.

Also, Furret is determined to type on my laptop. He's silly.

User Image
User Image

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

I threw 5b into the last gold sink and I threw 1b into this one. The rest of my gold went to a friend who owns a charity.
I'm not done with the site, but I'm definitely done with items and getting art, since both are near impossible anymore.

User Image
User Image
items arent a super main goal for me anymore.kinda are, but im not like....stressin over them anymore.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Sinister_Bunneh

User Image

Same.
My biggest goal was already achieved: to own all the rainbow items that I like and to have an Aurora Kitten Star.

You know, I feel so bad for people who were unfortunate enough to just start out on this site recently.
How do you even make gold anymore without spending real money?
It's a shame.

User Image
User Image

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Rainbowrific Renia
Sinister_Bunneh

User Image

Same.
My biggest goal was already achieved: to own all the rainbow items that I like and to have an Aurora Kitten Star.

You know, I feel so bad for people who were unfortunate enough to just start out on this site recently.
How do you even make gold anymore without spending real money?
It's a shame.

User Image
User Image
its honestly the same.
just 1k from how it used to be =1m nowadays.
its just as hard. just there is more numbers..

they can do what i do. i do contests and such in charities, buy/open/sell caches, randomly get donations. etc
or they can do what people with money do, and buy s**t from cash shop.
but i dont use cash shop.soooooo

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Sinister_Bunneh

User Image

Well that's what I was saying. Aside from using real money... there's virtually no way to make gold.

I'm just thinking about how I made gold when I started on this site.
I didn't know much abut charities, so I never ventured into this forum.
I was a roleplayer, so most of my gold came from posting, back when that actually meant getting a good bit of gold (relative to what was a "decent" amount of gold back then).
Then I remember when the aquariums gave a good payout and that was an awesome thing to do for those of us who didn't want to rely on charities or didn't sell art. They even had that Facebook aquarium game that converted points into gold and it was awesome! Then they got rid of it maybe two or three months later.
As far as I'm concerned, if you're new to this site and you want nice items, you better find another avatar-based site to join.
Yes, I think it's great to have contests and such in charities, and I'm certainly not knocking that, but I'm thinking of all of this from my perspective back in 2005, when I was brand new to the site and didn't know much about it. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but if I had joined recently, I probably wouldn't log in anymore. I don't think I'd find anything on here very fun. I mean, even now I don't find anything on here fun. It's just that I have a big chunk of friends here who aren't friends with me on the other sites I use, so this is my only way of communicating with them.

User Image
User Image

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Also, can we just take a moment to reflect on the fact that someone is going to buy this?
User Image

Coming from someone who has well over $1,000 worth of MLP and Pokemon things, I think that is
CRAZY.
I can't imagine spending that much on PIXELS.
I just...
emotion_facepalm
More power to anyone who can afford this but they either have all the money, or their priorities are seriously out of whack.

User Image
User Image

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Rainbowrific Renia
Sinister_Bunneh

User Image

Well that's what I was saying. Aside from using real money... there's virtually no way to make gold.

I'm just thinking about how I made gold when I started on this site.
I didn't know much abut charities, so I never ventured into this forum.
I was a roleplayer, so most of my gold came from posting, back when that actually meant getting a good bit of gold (relative to what was a "decent" amount of gold back then).
Then I remember when the aquariums gave a good payout and that was an awesome thing to do for those of us who didn't want to rely on charities or didn't sell art. They even had that Facebook aquarium game that converted points into gold and it was awesome! Then they got rid of it maybe two or three months later.
As far as I'm concerned, if you're new to this site and you want nice items, you better find another avatar-based site to join.
Yes, I think it's great to have contests and such in charities, and I'm certainly not knocking that, but I'm thinking of all of this from my perspective back in 2005, when I was brand new to the site and didn't know much about it. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but if I had joined recently, I probably wouldn't log in anymore. I don't think I'd find anything on here very fun. I mean, even now I don't find anything on here fun. It's just that I have a big chunk of friends here who aren't friends with me on the other sites I use, so this is my only way of communicating with them.

User Image
User Image
fishing is actually pretty profitable too nowadays. forgot to mention that.

but yeah, i mean, i agree that it kinda sucks to be starting out on here.
there are so many people quitting, thats why they revamped the "invite your friends!" thing.

gaia gives me something to do. so..-shrug-
plus i have friends here, so..

as far as that 1000$ bundle goes, hell...its more worth it to buy THAT for 1000$ than 1 angelic halo for 1000$...like theyve done before

Questionable Werewolf

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

User Image
User Image

give me her/his link i'll toss in what i got. i'm just here to chat now and hang with you guys.

also let furret type i think he'd be a brilliant novelist XD

an if any of you peeps wanna add me on the book of faces razz

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
yeah, gaias gotten ridiculous with the cash stuff!

sigs, sent you a request!

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

oh well, it ends soon i think. -shrug-

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
i really hope so!!

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Today has been going by much quicker than I expected!
Now tomorrow needs to go by just as quickly, because I get paid on Thursday this time around instead of the usual Friday.
And I wants my monies.
emotion_dowant

So yesterday morning I had a few notifications on my phone from Instagram.
A few of my friends were trying to tell me that someone else had stolen my pictures and used them for a "giveaway" that they were doing.
Sure enough, the person had taken pictures from my pony collection (off of my IG) and claimed they were giving away these rare figures and other things that I own. Of course, they were claiming that the items in the pictures belonged to them and the winner could choose, blah blah.
Since I'm not an artist or a professional photographer, I didn't think I'd have to watermark my pictures on IG, but from now on I definitely will. I posted on one of her pictures, asking if she could remove her giveaway post with my pictures on it, since I didn't give her permission to use them and she looked like a fake, claiming to own items that she obviously didn't have. Plus, I thought it was pretty mean to get people's hopes up like that, thinking they had a chance to win something that they otherwise would have a hard time getting. I was mostly upset because 90% of what I do on Instagram is share parts of my extensive MLP collection with people who are interested. I'm proud of what I've accumulated over the past 3 years and it might seem like silly, useless hobby, but it makes me happy. And it makes me even happier knowing that my pictures bring joy to others.
The person actually apologized and admitted that she was just doing it for attention, hoping that such a giveaway would gain her a ton of followers. And it did. She had over 1.5k followers because of it. I do giveaways as well, but I'm sitting at 1k followers and I'm more than content with that.

It's a shame the lengths people will go for popularity.

Questionable Werewolf

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
some people are just that way. its life i guess and what the world has come to.

but i gots me a new job one thats fairly laid back i dont gotta do much work at all XD between customers if there isnt anything to put up on the shelves i can sit an relax a bit an around five we straighten up the store an what not but that takes all of an hour provided the people from the previous night have done their job. but its looking like i'm working like short shifts mostly an getting one day off a week so oh well (it gets me close to 40 hours a week so i aint fussin) 2-8 then on rare days i have 12 to 8 or a short day of 12 to 4 (those are best days lol) got one of them on thursday but today an tomorrow are 2 to 8 just hanging around doing nothing lol then i get my last check from home depot friday an i gotta get work cloths pair of shorts and two red shirts (one i got now is a large an super un comfy to wear)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff