Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Flatterer

Bonjour tout le monde!
Hello everyone, I am new to Gaia! (:

A little about me: I am 19 years old, I consider myself Russian (First Generation U.S. though everyone in my family is from Russia). I love to cook, though mainly vegetables, tofu, and fish. I'm trying to learn some French, so if there are any French speakers here that would be amazing!

Not sure what else to add don't want to make it lengthy hehe!

Hope everyone is having a great day (:

Shameless Gawker

Antique Ballerina
Bonjour tout le monde!

A little about me: I am 19 years old, I consider myself Russian (First Generation U.S. though everyone in my family is from Russia). I love to cook, though mainly vegetables, tofu, and fish. I'm trying to learn some French, so if there are any French speakers here that would be amazing!

Welcome to Gaia. It's been a while since I've been on Gaia regularly so I can definitely understand the newness of it all. I love to cook as well... at least for myself (I hate to be forced to cook) I tried to learn French back in HS (God I feel so old) and the only thing I can remember is Je suis une fille, Comment'allez vous, Je m'appelle Relmchan, Je voudrais un glace au coco, the numbers, two songs, and random body parts (pretty sure I spelled a lot of them wrong). Heck I know more Spanish than French and I took that in MS. So enjoy and hope yoou have a great stay =^_^=

Shy Sweetheart

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

PkGrail's Wife

Friendly Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Antique Ballerina
Bonjour tout le monde!

Hello, welcome to gaia ^-^

I also love to cook. I prefer making pastries, but I can have fun cooking anything
I speak french, its my second language. Even tho I'm not perfect at it, I can still try to help you

Friendly Flatterer

RelmChan
Antique Ballerina
Bonjour tout le monde!

Welcome to Gaia. It's been a while since I've been on Gaia regularly so I can definitely understand the newness of it all. I love to cook as well... at least for myself (I hate to be forced to cook) I tried to learn French back in HS (God I feel so old) and the only thing I can remember is Je suis une fille, Comment'allez vous, Je m'appelle Relmchan, Je voudrais un glace au coco, the numbers, two songs, and random body parts (pretty sure I spelled a lot of them wrong). Heck I know more Spanish than French and I took that in MS. So enjoy and hope yoou have a great stay =^_^=

Haha I'm the same way, I know more Spanish even though I took it in Middle School. Though French is such a lovely language that I must re-learn it, plus the teachers didn't force us to speak French so it never stuck in my head.
Ooo, what do you usually cook for yourself?
Thank you for the welcome! (:

Friendly Flatterer

lemonhusky
Antique Ballerina
Bonjour tout le monde!

I also love to cook. I prefer making pastries, but I can have fun cooking anything
I speak french, its my second language. Even tho I'm not perfect at it, I can still try to help you

Thank you!
Mmm pastries, have you ever tried to make macaroons?
That would be great, thank you so much ^-^

PkGrail's Wife

Friendly Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Antique Ballerina
lemonhusky
Antique Ballerina
Bonjour tout le monde!

Thank you!

I haven't tried macaroons yet, but I definitely should
No problem, I would be glad to help you. I did elementary and highschool in french, so I can't be that bad xD

Shameless Gawker

Antique Ballerina
RelmChan
Antique Ballerina
Bonjour tout le monde!

Haha I'm the same way, I know more Spanish even though I took it in Middle School. Though French is such a lovely language that I must re-learn it, plus the teachers didn't force us to speak French so it never stuck in my head.
Ooo, what do you usually cook for yourself?
Thank you for the welcome! (:

French really is such a beautiful language. In my french class there was this one guy who I swear had the best voice for speaking the language ( my pronunciation was horrible). I do wished it stayed in my head like Spanish but alas my teacher didn't really care if you knew it or not just as long as you didn't sleep in class. I cook all sorts of creations like stuff peppers, shrimp scampi, chili, and I also dabble in baking (I prefer to bake for others like cheesecake, lemon berry spreme cake, muffins, breads)/ I like trying out new recipes.

Friendly Flatterer

lemonhusky
Antique Ballerina
lemonhusky
Antique Ballerina
Bonjour tout le monde!

Thank you!

No problem, I would be glad to help you. I did elementary and highschool in french, so I can't be that bad xD

Ooo you should definitely try them, they're fun to make.
It's alright, it's good enough to know a different language even if you don't know many words. Just makes it easier on you razz

Do you mind if I add you?

Invisible Conventioneer

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Antique Ballerina
Bonjour tout le monde!

Привет! Я не знаю, если вы можете понять меня, но я надеюсь на это! Должен сказать, это Добро пожаловать gaia!

J'ai appris en français longtemps sur mes propres. Donc je ne sais pas trop mais je peux comprendre ce qui est écrit français que ce qui est dit.
Well then.. about me, I'm 35 years old, I consider myself Hawai'ian mainly but I'm also Irish(Gaelic), German(Duetche), Native American, and from what I've been told by my dad is that I'm also Amazon, Nortic(Viking), and other peoples too. I learned French on my own as a lil kid & along w/ other languages too all on my own & I went to college to learn Japanese & become more fluint in German too!
Antique Ballerina
Bonjour tout le monde!

whee hi there! welcome to Gaia, hopefully you'd like it and have fun!

Russia! and you can cook. You're amazing. I just can't o~o

PkGrail's Wife

Friendly Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Antique Ballerina
lemonhusky
Antique Ballerina
lemonhusky
Antique Ballerina
Bonjour tout le monde!

Thank you!

It's alright, it's good enough to know a different language even if you don't know many words. Just makes it easier on you razz

I will then. The ones you buy are really expensive
Yeah that's true xD
Yeah feel free to add me

Friendly Flatterer

Kanchi
Antique Ballerina
Bonjour tout le monde!

Привет! Я не знаю, если вы можете понять меня, но я надеюсь на это! Должен сказать, это Добро пожаловать gaia!

J'ai appris en français longtemps sur mes propres. Donc je ne sais pas trop mais je peux comprendre ce qui est écrit français que ce qui est dit.
Well then.. about me, I'm 35 years old, I consider myself Hawai'ian mainly but I'm also Irish(Gaelic), German(Duetche), Native American, and from what I've been told by my dad is that I'm also Amazon, Nortic(Viking), and other peoples too. I learned French on my own as a lil kid & along w/ other languages too all on my own & I went to college to learn Japanese & become more fluint in German too!

Yap that made sense good job smile

Oh wow, you have so many different ethnicity! Amazon, that's amazing. Haven't met anyone who has Amazonian in their blood, that's cool.

A lot of languages, are you a translator?

Friendly Flatterer

Vhuz
Antique Ballerina
Bonjour tout le monde!

whee hi there! welcome to Gaia, hopefully you'd like it and have fun!

Russia! and you can cook. You're amazing. I just can't o~o

Your avatar looks amazing!
I'm enjoying it so far, a lot of friendly people and the games are entertaining.

Aww, I bet you'll be able to cook. You just need to find something that you like to cook razz

Friendly Flatterer

lemonhusky
Antique Ballerina
lemonhusky
Antique Ballerina
lemonhusky
Antique Ballerina
Bonjour tout le monde!

Thank you!

I will then. The ones you buy are really expensive
Yeah that's true xD
Yeah feel free to add me

Yeah, sadly they are expensive. But they are so delicious as well emotion_kirakira
Awesome, thank you (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces