User Image

I get asked a lot of questions. Most of them have to do with accounting, taxes, or money, but someone once asked me, "Ivan, what keeps you up at night? What is your white whale?"

To be honest, I don't know what my white whale is. I thought I had one once-- a rumor went around that someone takes their shirt off in the bathroom. One of the mailroom interns came over and breathlessly explained that they'd seen someone's shirt resting on the intermediate wall of a bathroom stall. He was very excited to tell the story and speculate as to who it could've been, but to me, this is a serious mystery. Why would you do this? What if the fire alarm went off and you'd have to run to safety? Though one's habits in private don't have any effect on me, there's just too many questions, too many unknowns.

Later that week our seasonal employees left, and there have been no further reports of shirtless men. It's likely that it was one of them who had done it, but I can't help but wonder if he remains among us. To be honest, I'm not even sure what I'd do if I found him. Grabbing the shirt off the wall and shouting, "HA, gotcha!" seems like it would cause more problems than it would solve. Because of that, I've given up my quest. One thing I haven't given up on, however, is the chance at scoring in a big way with this month's Advance Chance:

User Image What will the next CI be? Nobody knows, but you’ll get the first crack at it with the July Advance Chance. On the day of the next CI release, you’ll be able to open your bundle and start reaping the rewards of your CIs hours before they’re released to the general public, so you can start listing items on the Marketplace when hardly anyone has their hands on them yet.

The August CI will be available mid-month. Don't miss out on a chance for monetary greatness!