15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
This smob crew I was just in.
Oh. My. God.
The way I've always done Smob/eb...
COMPLETELY different.
"Oh, everyone needs wish to get to smeb." "No one have diagnose." "ONLY 10s, get defib."
What in the actual ********.
emotion_donotwant

EDIT:
We all died as soon as we entered pretty much. >.>

Bashful Sex Symbol

I don't even smob, and I can see what's wrong with this picture. You poor thing. *pats comfortingly*

Barton Sweetheart

I've done a run where everyone has wish as the only healing ring, it does work very well providing everyone heals everyone else.

That said only 10's defib and the rest of it I just don't know what to say really, given that you died someone must have not been healing or buffed correctly.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Purple Pimp Crusader
I don't even smob, and I can see what's wrong with this picture. You poor thing. *pats comfortingly*

And not to mention they all had only DMS ring sets.
Im like "Dafuq man,"

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Well everyone SHOULD have wish; they're right. No one should have diagnose either; they're right.
But I don't get that last part.

I can go on and on about how diagnose should never be brought and wish is a godsend, but you don't seem to be receptive to other's opinions (even when they're correct).

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Zealand_Aquarius
I've done a run where everyone has wish as the only healing ring, it does work very well providing everyone heals everyone else.

That said only 10's defib and the rest of it I just don't know what to say really, given that you died someone must have not been healing or buffed correctly.

Well I mean, it's possible without everyone having wish.
But first off, they were rude.
"******** REPLACE YOUR BANDAGE WITH WISH BC"
And they wouldn't even use theirs, I was the one healing them and I was somehow aggro.

And I looked at their rings..
Fitness and cat and tape.
DMS rings. Seriously. >.>

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Uriel Ledon
Well everyone SHOULD have wish; they're right. No one should have diagnose either; they're right.
But I don't get that last part.

I can go on and on about how diagnose should never be brought and wish is a godsend, but you don't seem to be receptive to other's opinions (even when they're correct).

They had DMS ringsets.
I've done smob with diagnose before, but I just didn't really use it because of aggro.
They were rude about it though.
They were like "you newbie you don't take diagnose in here. ******** bring wish/bandage or leave."

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
TheGracefulAssassin8

You should have told them to get rid of their DMS ring set, but you also should have switched to wish/bandage.... As far as I'm concerned it looks like you all made mistakes.
Also the fact you didn't really use it probably explains why you all died. If all of you "didn't really use" your heal rings, then it makes sense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff