Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Nerd

7,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
Yes, seriously. I will pay up to 100k, maybe even MORE, for some good OC art. BUT, that's only if it looks professional! I won't pay until I see the art (not necessarily finished), and if it's not good, I'm not taking it!

This is what I want you to draw. This girl with this sword. She needs to have a sort of stare that is blank, no expression on her face. She should be wearing some black and silvery dress; it doesn't have to be exactly the one in the picture, but close. Her hair is RAVEN black. The pose has to be so that you can see both her eyes.

If you need any other details, feel free to ask. PM me or quote me here.

Lover

I feel up to this challenge smile

Your price point is actually a little below what I charge. I charge 130k for a detailed full-body sketch, in pencil. Here is an example of my sketches.

Quote me if you are interested? smile

Bashful Sweetheart

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I'm up for it too xD I'd like to practice my anime style some more, and I need the money too e u e

Here's a recent-ish sketch e u e I'll do a full body/color~

Yeah, I'm traditional ;w; <3 *sobs for a tablet*

[X]

Friendly Gaian

7,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
      xxxxxxxHannah4099xx

i can try
        15k each (depending how difficult)
        25k couple (depending how difficult)
        5k for a animation (blinking, winking, sparkles, and emotes only)
        Samples

JennaLeeStar
JennaLeeStar
Yes, seriously. I will pay up to 100k, maybe even MORE, for some good OC art. BUT, that's only if it looks professional! I won't pay until I see the art (not necessarily finished), and if it's not good, I'm not taking it!

This is what I want you to draw. This girl with this sword. She needs to have a sort of stare that is blank, no expression on her face. She should be wearing some black and silvery dress; it doesn't have to be exactly the one in the picture, but close. Her hair is RAVEN black. The pose has to be so that you can see both her eyes.

If you need any other details, feel free to ask. PM me or quote me here.

This is My Art. www.deviantart.com

My price for this is 70k, im sorry if this isint such a great of a drawing.

I just reciently started to draw avis so i dont have a awesome example right now.
but feel free to loo at my web http://sakurafaith.deviantart.com

Original Nerd

7,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
Sorelliena

Your price point is actually a little below what I charge. I charge 130k for a detailed full-body sketch, in pencil. Here is an example of my sketches.

Your style looks good ^^ I could pay 130k~ Do you do color? If not, that's still fine ^^

Lover

JennaLeeStar
Sorelliena

Your style looks good ^^ I could pay 130k~ Do you do color? If not, that's still fine ^^

currently I'm not open to colour commissions razz so a full body sketch is good?

PM me with a reference of your character and an email to which I can send the final image. I must clarify that if your OC has super high details I'll have to charge a bit more--up to 150k. Is that alright?

Beloved Shapeshifter

gaia_nitemareleft Art Shop gaia_nitemareright
gaia_angelleft Dev gaia_angelright

Prices:

Full-body: 25k
Bust: 15k
Chibi/head shot: 10k

But i would wait till I'm done,
Because i underprice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items