Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mine was cleared too.
And the weird thing is I have a mule that plays (I use it for extra neighbors cause all my friends won't play) and she has all her neighbors!
I tried to add ppl again and add my mule, she get the PM to join, I click it and it takes me to the game and when I refresh on my main account I still don't have neighbors.
Y can't I get my neighbors back and y does my mule still have her neighbors?
I can't play without friends, I can't use the whistles. sad

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Pokemon Link
Mine was cleared too.
And the weird thing is I have a mule that plays (I use it for extra neighbors cause all my friends won't play) and she has all her neighbors!
I tried to add ppl again and add my mule, she get the PM to join, I click it and it takes me to the game and when I refresh on my main account I still don't have neighbors.
Y can't I get my neighbors back and y does my mule still have her neighbors?
I can't play without friends, I can't use the whistles. sad

The whistles are important = w= I hadonly resently discovered I could use my weaker friends or friends that stoped playing to lv up...

Blessed Lionheart

I lost all my neighbors too. I tried adding them back, but now my add neighbor invites aren't working either. I know at least one of my friends who accepted, but they're not coming up on my list, they also still have me as a neighbor, I just don't have them.

10,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
xEcho 1-2 AquaWolfx
I leave outta town so im not playing the game (Loading problem wasnt fixed yet at that time razz )
I come back F**k yeah its back, I got like 22gift xD BUT WATS THIS S**T (Im bleeping my self out lol) MY NEIGHBORS LIST IS EMPTY D': OMG NOOO!!! HEELP

I was one of the ones not been able to load te game (last week of june, black screen charging zodiac). Valkirys quest is not yet finished for that reason.

I went in holidays and yesterday when I return, game loads but I have 0 neigborns.
All my neigborns are gone, disapeared.
By logic I can not use wishfruit to atack, or collect any more.

I have try to re-invite my friens and I know some of them have aleady accepted but still they dont appear as neigborns to me.
I have try to send some gifts to friends but it says I have already sent all my free gifts,

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
E1ect124
xEcho 1-2 AquaWolfx
I leave outta town so im not playing the game (Loading problem wasnt fixed yet at that time razz )
I come back F**k yeah its back, I got like 22gift xD BUT WATS THIS S**T (Im bleeping my self out lol) MY NEIGHBORS LIST IS EMPTY D': OMG NOOO!!! HEELP

I was one of the ones not been able to load te game (last week of june, black screen charging zodiac). Valkirys quest is not yet fiished for that reason.

I went in holidays and yesterday when I return, game loads but I have 0 neigborns.
All my neigborns are gone, disapeared.
By logic I can not use wishfruit to atack, or collect any more.

I have try to re-invite my friens and I know some of them have aleady accepted but still they dont appear as neigborns to me.
I have try to send some gifts to friends but it says I have already sent all my free gifts,

O.o Where you making sense of what I said? Apologies for confusing text...

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
ashura shadow
i also lost all my neighbors. my problem is that it wont let me add new ones stressed

Obsessive Player

And, Galaxy"!!! GAIA, give us some kiso it cuntinues!!! Not only cleared ---"undefined"" on Neighbor Screen!! Do you think they even care??? I wonder if these Bug Reports are lost in the "Monster Galaxy". GAIA, please send us some info!!! A Dev Alert, maybe, with an update!!

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
IslandGinger50
And, Galaxy"!!! GAIA, give us some kiso it cuntinues!!! Not only cleared ---"undefined"" on Neighbor Screen!! Do you think they even care??? I wonder if these Bug Reports are lost in the "Monster Galaxy". GAIA, please send us some info!!! A Dev Alert, maybe, with an update!!

I'm not really sure whats going on as far as what they're doing to fix the neighbor problem but I sent a message and picture through the contact app link on fb to fix that game, I got a response razz Yeah that was Fb this is Gaia but after I sent it, it took me to gaia bug report forum. I guess there doing something...I even got a free Cat healer guy summon biggrin tho it messed up again another way but I can coup with that one. Now fix this one already lol

Obsessive Player

It's Day 16 with no Neighbors!!!!

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
IslandGinger50
It's Day 16 with no Neighbors!!!!

CRUD

Obsessive Player

Anoyjer reminder!!

Obsessive Player

IslandGinger50
Anoyjer reminder!!

The stress has got my spelling all messed up!! OMG!!!

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
IslandGinger50
IslandGinger50
Anoyjer reminder!!

The stress has got my spelling all messed up!! OMG!!!

I HAVE GOOSE BUMPS!!!!

10,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
legal bump.

this is 6 weeks now waiting to be able to recover my neigborns (half june+ full july + august days).
ANY UPDATE?

Unsealed Demigod

6,075 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
I got the same problem as Ashura as well. It's becoming rather irritating.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff