Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Werewolf

"nothing really bad but this is the place where My mom killed my dad."said George. He remembered it so very well his mother had and father had been fighting so much she told him to leave and when he obeyed she killed him up here on this hill he wasnt going to go very far in fact he intended to stay up here till she calmed down and he could say he was sorry. But she didnt she chased and killed him.

Familiar Shapeshifter

Shayne listened to him, her gaze turning to one of concern.
"I'm sorry." She said, hoping she hadn't made him feel like he had to tell her.

Beloved Werewolf

"Stuff happens right."said George as he walked over to the wall that his father was buried behind. "life goes on love sprouts and eventually children are born or young are lost in war."said George.

Familiar Shapeshifter

Shayne nodded slowly, understanding what it was like, coming from a family that had been broken by war. Even the family she had come to know as a soldier in training had become broken over time. Shayne had still moved on, but survived as an outcast. To her family, she had been lost to this war. To her, her family had been lost. But here she was, moving on with George by her side.
"I understand..." She said softly, looking back up at him.

Beloved Werewolf

"I doubt you do cause my words are what killed my mother."Said George. to him it was true his last words before his mother killed herself were mom I hate you for killing dad you knew he wouldnt leave us that he would come back and you still killed him.

Familiar Shapeshifter

Shayne looked down again. She remembered everything that happened back in her years with the clan. Ever since she killed Treseta, every memory was with her again. She shook it away, not wanting to dig in a graveyard of reminisence.
"Even if the events are not parallels, one twist or turn doesn't change anything." She said, looking up at him again with red eyes of a darker shade, blocking the past from rising to the surface.

Beloved Werewolf

"True"siad George smiling gently.

Familiar Shapeshifter

Shayne smiled slightly back at him, but her eyes remained slightly darker than usual. She looked at the doorway to the graves of George's mother and Leon.
"Shall we set this warrior's soul to rest?" She said.

Beloved Werewolf

"Of course we should put his soul to rest."said George as he smelled other werewolves getting closer. George hoped they werent coming for a fight he didnt need a weapon to fight in the small area it was much harder to swing any large weapons so he had the advantage with only his hands.

Familiar Shapeshifter

Shayne smiled at him and let out a breath before entering the tomb. She saw the coffin was already engraved with Leon's name, and it only made her smile grow warmer with the thought. She knelt down beside his grave, bowing her head. She hadn't prayed since her days in the colony, where her mother would hide the fact Shayne was partially a demon, and Shayne would take part in their activities. But this was for Leon, who was her family ever since the day their clan accepted her.
"Leon, my dearest friend, and my soul-bound brother; it brings me such happiness to share with you that Treseta is dead at last, and that your sacrifice was more than anyone could have ever asked for. I thank you, dear brother, for allowing George an extent of his life; for your acceptance in my years of banishment; and I pray that your soul be at rest with Aeon at last."
Shayne laid a handful of flowers among his tombstone, identifiable as midnight jasmine. Shayne stood, turning to George at last. She would have said more, but words couldn't express her honorable graditude toward Leon.

Beloved Werewolf

George sat on the floor next to Leon's coffin. "Im not good with much of anything really. But I thank you for what you gave me and Im sorry it sadly killed you to help in my time of need. I cant thank you enough for this."said George pointing to his chest where the new heart sat.

Familiar Shapeshifter

Shayne's eyes grew soft in a gaze at George, her warm smile shining true. She picked up on the scent of other wolves as well, but let it go so long as she prayed for Leon.

Beloved Werewolf

George rubbed the back of his head. "I guess that i've mentioned this all ready but your sitting in the grave meant for Travis but traitors don't get graves. So you deserve this grave more than he ever will."said George.

Familiar Shapeshifter

Shayne looked back at Leon's grave with a sort of admiration. She no longer mourned those lost, even when it hurt deep down. She simply smiled.

Beloved Werewolf

George smiled and hugged Shayne. "ready to go home?"Asked George. George didnt like that there were other werewolves around and didnt care who they were he wanted to be left alone with Shayne to mourn the death of a great man and a greater Friend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff