Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Werewolf

This is a one on one Roleplay for me and Xx_DevilSeeker_xX You amy read along if you would like. In a world full of demons Humanity was at the brink of destruction. Two children were born a mixture between demon and human abominations to both Demons and humans. As time progressed the Children became avid fighters. And began to slay the Demons. They had never met each other but that was soon going to change. As they were captured in battle and were to be executed. They awaited Death in the dungeon.

Beloved Werewolf

George groaned and stretched still chained up on the wall he could hear someone walking around down in the Dungeon. George thought 'if only this chain was made of silver id break it.' George cracked his neck. It'd been near two weeks since he had eaten last atleast he was used to the lack of food. After all he was part wolf demon lack of food was normal for his people. George began to hum to himself it was one of the few things keeping him from snapping entirely. User Image

Familiar Shapeshifter

Shayne sat crouched in the corner, chains holding back her hands and linked to her shoulders, and a brace around her neck, like a dog collar, and she was acting out the role of a dog. She remained in the shadows, head down where her black hair shrouded her face from view, and she could hear footsteps, simply frozen and indifferent to whoever was outside guarding.

User Image

Beloved Werewolf

George yawned and then used a little trick he had learned a while back He pulled his legs up to his arms and began kicking the wall repeatedly near his chained arm. As the wall gave way enough that he could free his arm. The guard was getting closer to his door George stopped and held his arm where it was. The guard looked in and mentioned the other prisoner being Executed at the same time as George. When the guard walked back towards The other rooms in teh dungeon George continued to kick to break the chains near his other arm. As eh freed his otehr arm three guards rushed into his room. "Great job guys."Said George as he ducked under there grasps and right out the door which he bolted shut behind himself. George Ran down the hallway following his nose. "hmm smells like a cat."said George as he entered the door to the room of the dungeon she was in. "so you get a window and i get a fire near my face."said George as he went over to the girl. George leaned down and snapped. "If your okay try and physically harm me the way most do."said George he had thought the girl was very beautiful. User Image

Familiar Shapeshifter

Shayne's face lifted to look up, black hair falling out of the way of one red eye. She looked un-amused but tilted her head slightly to the side.
"Exactly what are you talking about?" She asked, as if they had all day to converse.

User Image

Beloved Werewolf

"usually people want to kill me or harm me on contact Demons are the same way in general."Said George as he broke the chains around her neck. "ok these chains on your arms give me a minute please. my hands are kinda stiff."Said George as he cracked his knuckles a few time before breaking the chains holding her arms. "so there gonna kill you huh."Said George like its a casual conversation topic.User Image

Familiar Shapeshifter

Shayne gave a slight smirk.
"What was the first hint?" She asked, cracking her own neck in one sideways jerk, standing only slightly uneasily but regaining balance quickly. "After collecting so many heads, I've given myself a heavy debt."

User Image

Beloved Werewolf

"Still keeping count I stopped after seven hundred."Said George then he covered his mouth and Hers and then made the shhh movement with the hand over his mouth and pulled his hand from her face. A guard walked passed the door. "We cant be to loud theyll find us. need tog et weapons first."said George.User Image

Familiar Shapeshifter

Shayne nodded once in agreement.
"I'm guessing you know where they're holding our weapons then?" She asked in a whisper, listening for other sounds as well.

User Image

Beloved Werewolf

"If I knew that I'd have gone for them first. My suggestion is we work together to find them and if we dont we can disarm one guard and use his weapon for a short while maybe."Said George as he stood next to the door and looked through a little gap between the door and the wall. "Or we can break what im guessing are ornamental blades over our enemies heads until we find our weapons."said George whispering. User Image

Familiar Shapeshifter

"I see..." She said, eyes coming to a close for a moment as she thought, then opening once more to shift to one side and peer at the door where he stood, speaking quiet and calm. "I may have an idea where they are, and if I am correct, it will be an easy game. If not, I could get us into deeper Hell, if possible."

User Image

Beloved Werewolf

"If we do Im warning you now dont go gentle into the endless night."Said George as he opened the door and pulled in a guard and snapped the demons neck. "such a fragile bone the neck."said George as he took the weapon's from the guard. "knife throwing knife creepy a** hell shield sword that looks like it was made to break."said George as he laid out the weapons.User Image

Familiar Shapeshifter

"It would appear that way." She said, looking down at him and watching carefully. "You think these will do us any good?"

User Image

Beloved Werewolf

"no I dont but if I can break the blades off the sword and knife I can use it to give me a little bit more of a solid punch in case we get caught."Said George as he took the time to snap the blade on the knife. Then he opened the door a bit and held it closed on the swords blade as he tried to break the blade off. "ok blade stronger than I thought."said George. "pick your weapon."said George as he clutched his fist around the knifes handle. "Then we go with your plan to find our weapons and then cleave our ways out of here."said George.User Image

Familiar Shapeshifter

Shayne nodded and picked up a sword, looking at it oddly. It wasn't the type of sword she usually carried, but she figured she would learn to use it for a bit.
"It'll do." She said, looking at him. "And honestly, I have no plan other than kill, get my weapons, and get the hell out of here."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces