/me is allergic to acke 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Pshh. Cake, is that all you can do? 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
This poll closed on July 30, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Space Genius

About

July 29th, unknown year, is the birthday of one magnificent person: one of the Gods of zOMG!, John Kim, or better known as [JK]. He, and a few other people, which most of them left zOMG!, sadly, made zOMG! what it is today: Great Storyline, Great Loot, Great Interaction, Great Music, Great Gameplay, and what he's responsible for: Great Graphics. Let's show our gratitude thru a birthday celebration!
What else happened on July 29th

Birthday of:
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Doomdragon8
welcome any more people with the same birthday

Space Genius

Meat up/Raid/Party

zOMG! meat up
Server:Bladed Vase
Theme: Space and Aliens
Time: 5 P.M. pst
*time selected due to popular query

Space Genius

Contest
Before the party mini contest
First person to reveal the date when [JK] first transport all meat attenders to an instance will recieve 10k gold.
First person to reveal the moon phase of the Monday following that meat will recieve 7k gold.
Our Virtual birthday cards to [JK]

A birthday song to John

I am pretty sure there are some musically talented zOMGaians lurking around the forum. So this is your chance to become one time famous!

Detail: Compose a 20 verses version of "Happy Birthday" that contain both the word "zOMG!" and "John Kim" and clearly express it's intention: a birthday song sololy composed for [ JK ]. Background tune may or may not be the "Happy Birthday to You!" tune. Please submit background song name along with your entry if you do not wish to use the tune stated above.
Prize:
Grunny I am
"Imaginary [JK] companion" card

No birthday party can be completed without birthday cards. But instead of buying a cheap one that may or may not show our love for Mr. Kim from the store nearby, we are gonna handmade one that will one hundred percent express our wish.

Detail: Draw yourself with any version of [JK]'s avatar(laurel/grunny/cow) and must include the phrase "Happy Birthday!" in any language on Earth somewhere in the drawing. You could make extra small but just make sure we could see it somehow. Just make it easy for us: please don't draw Marshall in the pix (it's not prohibited thou).
Prize:

Submission method: PM your submission to both I and Ruike Rake. We will judge every entry carefully and reveal the winners on the night of the 28th. Winners are selected from the entry that clearly express the contest's theme.
*Deadline for submission is the 27th. Limited one entry per account per contest. For every entry you will recieve 1k as a thank-you. If the color is giving you eyesore please tell me

Space Genius

Space Genius

Screenie/Art
Submit by ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
User Image
User Image

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
Hey look at that! A count down to my birthday too! dramallama

Space Genius

Doomdragon8
Hey look at that!

Prove it This have been proved.
emotion_0A0

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
This has the potential to be good. Real good! 3nodding

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
BF-dragontshd-40
Doomdragon8
Hey look at that!

Prove it
emotion_0A0

I can't really prove it if you're not my friend sweatdrop

However, the Marshall's Little Helpers are aware of my birthday and some would even argue for me that my statement is true.

I wonder if anybody has a screenie of the "MyFriends" section of MyGaia of when there were 3 days left until me and JK's birthday last year sweatdrop

Shameless Stalker

Doomdragon8

However, the Marshall's Little Helpers are aware of my birthday and some would even argue for me that my statement is true.

I wonder if anybody has a screenie of the "MyFriends" section of MyGaia of when there were 3 days left until me and JK's birthday last year sweatdrop

Sorry doom, I don't stalk you and JK up to the point that I take screenies of that section on birthdays. o 3o

Although I can confirm that your birthday is on the same as JK's. ^_^
Who knows, someone might have a screenshot in zomg when celebrating? From what I remember, JK wasn't on for too long that day though.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
According to my friend data, it is indeed Doom's b-day too, but sadly no screenies. I'm the type of person who always forget the camera in the car on trips so >.>

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
moranokii
Doomdragon8

Sorry doom, I don't stalk you and JK up to the point that I take screenies of that section on birthdays. o 3o

Although I can confirm that your birthday is on the same as JK's. ^_^
Who knows, someone might have a screenshot in zomg when celebrating? From what I remember, JK wasn't on for too long that day though.

I still remember that ^_^

Its actually good to know one of my friends don't lurk around whatever I do xP.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
User Image
Buy lots of white bunnies and dye them green!

Shameless Stalker

Doomdragon8

You don't know how much I lurk. emotion_awesome

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
moranokii
Doomdragon8

You don't know how much I lurk. emotion_awesome

Was....I....wrong!? gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas