Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian

Ayame Shizuko
LOLCRAZYLADY
Ayame Shizuko
LOLCRAZYLADY
Ayame Shizuko

I'm actually really tired, its my sister's birthday tomorrow and I don't know what to get her she. sad If I don't get her something she'll get mad at me. But anyways I hope you find something to do in your summer.

I hope you find something for her, and thanks.

heart what are you doing?

Im helping my little sister on her homework.

Aww good luck igtg talk to you later! heart

bye xp

Gaian

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Starlett557
Morrigwyn
Starlett557
Morrigwyn
Starlett557

Lol Anthony Head. c: I will never be able to see him without thinking about Repo! The Genetic Opera.

I'M THE MONSTER!! I'M THE VILLIAN!!
Love Repo love it alot. Have you ever listened to the cd he released?

Nope. He's not really my favorite singer in the movie, I just can't watch Buffy without seeing him using some guy as a ventriloquist dummy. XD

I really enjoyed his singing but I can also say Thankless Job is one on the soundtrack I can skip. It hurts my vocal cords just to listen to it. His cd Music for Elevators is very different much more mellow. Who was your favorite singer in the movie? Have you heard any of the music that didn't make it into the movie? Needle Through a Bug is really really creepy and when you know what the scene is refering to it is even worse!

Lol that song. XD I know exactly what it's talking about and I find it hilarious and I happen to like Thankless Job a lot. :U

It is just so creepy that the body they are talking about is her mom though she doesnt know it!! lol I guess Thankless Job is a song that depends on my mood because now that I've slept I'm laughing at it...

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Yet another afternoon of "scattered thunderstorms"... I love the rain and even the storms. But its summer... I don't want it to end with the rain having blocked most of the fun stuff. Anyone else in the same boat?

Sparkly Lunatic

Morrigwyn
Yet another afternoon of "scattered thunderstorms"... I love the rain and even the storms. But its summer... I don't want it to end with the rain having blocked most of the fun stuff. Anyone else in the same boat?

i can't even remember the last time i saw rain :/

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
THeSLuSH
Morrigwyn

Move to Florida lol You will see more than enough rain smile I keep wanting to put my daughter's wading pool up or take her to the beach but no way no how with the lightning. Oh well we should be due for a clear spell soon heart

Sparkly Bunny

31,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
Morrigwyn
Starlett557
Morrigwyn
Starlett557
Morrigwyn
Starlett557

Lol Anthony Head. c: I will never be able to see him without thinking about Repo! The Genetic Opera.

I'M THE MONSTER!! I'M THE VILLIAN!!
Love Repo love it alot. Have you ever listened to the cd he released?

Nope. He's not really my favorite singer in the movie, I just can't watch Buffy without seeing him using some guy as a ventriloquist dummy. XD

I really enjoyed his singing but I can also say Thankless Job is one on the soundtrack I can skip. It hurts my vocal cords just to listen to it. His cd Music for Elevators is very different much more mellow. Who was your favorite singer in the movie? Have you heard any of the music that didn't make it into the movie? Needle Through a Bug is really really creepy and when you know what the scene is refering to it is even worse!

Lol that song. XD I know exactly what it's talking about and I find it hilarious and I happen to like Thankless Job a lot. :U

It is just so creepy that the body they are talking about is her mom though she doesnt know it!! lol I guess Thankless Job is a song that depends on my mood because now that I've slept I'm laughing at it...

Wait, what scene are you talking about? And how did you figure that out? :U
My top three favorite singers (I had to think about it in the shower lol) in the movie in order are Graverobber, Blind Mag, and Rotti. c:

Sparkly Bunny

31,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
Morrigwyn
THeSLuSH
Morrigwyn

Move to Florida lol You will see more than enough rain smile I keep wanting to put my daughter's wading pool up or take her to the beach but no way no how with the lightning. Oh well we should be due for a clear spell soon heart

Iowa is having a very dry summer this year. Over the last several years we've had some pretty bad flooding, but this year's really dry. :U

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Starlett557
Morrigwyn
Starlett557
Morrigwyn
Starlett557

My top three favorite singers (I had to think about it in the shower lol) in the movie in order are Graverobber, Blind Mag, and Rotti. c:

Needle Into a Bug they are trying to recover zydrate from a body and Shi is the one getting it because the Graverobber is in some kind of trap. I don't know if she actually gets the zydrate but apparently the body is her mom which Rotti stole when he was setting up the whole confrontation for her to kill her father. The scene was cut from the film they obviously made the music for the scene but I can't remember if they only storyboarded the scene or started filming.

Sparkly Bunny

31,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
Morrigwyn
Starlett557
Morrigwyn
Starlett557
Morrigwyn
Starlett557

Needle Into a Bug they are trying to recover zydrate from a body and Shi is the one getting it because the Graverobber is in some kind of trap. I don't know if she actually gets the zydrate but apparently the body is her mom which Rotti stole when he was setting up the whole confrontation for her to kill her father. The scene was cut from the film they obviously made the music for the scene but I can't remember if they only storyboarded the scene or started filming.

That's pretty much impossible since her mom was dead for 17 years. :U She'd be pretty much decomposed by then. Not to mention I'm pretty sure the only bodies with zydrate in them are the ones that died on the table or with the drug in their system. Far as I could tell Marni wasn't on zydrate when she died. So... It makes no sense.

Energetic Bear

Sparkly Bunny

31,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
Ayame Shizuko
<3

Hi. c:

Energetic Bear

Starlett557
Ayame Shizuko
<3

Hi. c:

hi, how are you doing? :3

Sparkly Bunny

31,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
Ayame Shizuko
Starlett557
Ayame Shizuko
<3

Hi. c:

I'm doing okay. How are you doing?

Energetic Bear

Starlett557
Ayame Shizuko
Starlett557
Ayame Shizuko
<3

Hi. c:

I'm doing okay. How are you doing?

sad, its my sister's birthday today and I haven't thought of anything to give her, she's really picky. :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff