Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Regular

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
αℓιcє тнє ιмρєяfєcт

Alice was led into a room filled with marionette-sized clothing. Huh I wonder how many marionettes he had to acquire all these clothing. . She looked around the room but did not want anything to do with the home. " I'm fine with what I have right now." Even though her clothes were made ages ago, the colors of the cloth had not faded away but look almost brand new. The clothing she wore had no tears or visible imperfections. I wonder why he brought me here. Alice thought for a second. She then came up with an answer for the question. Maybe he is trying to divert my attention from something that he knows he can't hide. Alice thought again. But what is so dire that he needs to hide it from everyone else? . Alice tried to review what had happened when she came to the broken home.

Wealthy Genius

8,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
~Drocel The Secretive~

User Image
He looked at Alice with a questioned look "is something wrong?"He stood up and looked the jewelry holding on his hand."it's ok if you don't like the things here but anytime when u want to try something different you can come to this room. Everything here is yours." He walked to he and knelt down to her."your dress is something important to you isn't it, well its good that you keep it nice and neat." when he slightly touched her dress his hand made a crack sound. His eyes widened and stuffed it back in his pocket. He stood up and smiled, he walked slowly back to his chair and looked at his hands a few times and placed them back to his pockets. Stupid hand...why do you need to break now, I kept your hand nice and well taken care of, i'm sorry master. He sighed with a sorrow face.

Friendly Regular

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
αℓιcє тнє ιмρєяfєcт

Alice heard the cracking sound that Drocel's hand made. Strange. I heard that sound before. It's so familiar where have I heard it before?. All of a sudden Alice remembered where she had heard the sound. " Porcelain " Alice said so quietly that no one could hear her [[ Please don't go super puppet and hear it t-t, it defeats the purpose of saying that no one could hear it.]] Back to the shop where she displayed at, Alice constantly heard the clanking of porcelain.

[[ Sorry bout that i had this response ready in a word document but I was sidetracked and forgot o: ]]

Wealthy Genius

8,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
~Drocel The Secretive~

User Image
Drocel stood up slowly "please excuse me, I'm going to the men's room." Step by step his face turned more nervous, the foot steps started to go faster and faster until he reached the bathroom. I hope its not too bad... He took out a sharp string from his sleeve and slowly sliced open his finger. Blood started to drip slowly but the weird part was the inside of his flesh, it was porcelain. so it did crack...good thing its not too bad, I just can't move it thats all... He ripped a piece of cloth and sewed the opening of his bloody flesh and wrapped it around his finger. He stuff his hand back in his pockets and walked back to the room. "i'm back sorry for the wait. He smiled softly.

Friendly Regular

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
αℓιcє тнє ιмρєяfєcт

All of a sudden, Drocel stormed out of the room shouting something that Alice could not make out. Strange, Strange Man or whatever he is. Something had stained the air as Drocel came back from the room. Oh my. It's that smell again. The stench of blood started to crawl around the room. It had stuff itself into all the tiniest cracks that it could find and settling in. He could have broken a bone perhaps? the optimistic side of Alice thought. But then again her rational side started to take over. No that is impossible. She first thought, The cracking of a human bone does not make a similar sound as the sound of porcelain cracking. If it were the same then everyone in the world would sound like shattering glass windows whenever they went on a stroll. . Alice turned her head towards Drocel. "You're made of porcelain aren't you?" Alice said flat out without any hesitation. I have you now. There is no escaping the truth, and even if you try to cover it in lies; you'll never escape your insanity. .

Wealthy Genius

8,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
~Drocel The Secretive~

User Image
Drocel chuckled then laughed loudly "what makes you so facinated about knowing who I am?"He took out his unharmed hand and showed her closely."see I'm made of flesh how is it possible that my body would make such a sound." he smiled and sighed I guess I'll just give her what she wants to know then she will have no suspitions of me...He gently lifted up her chin and looked at her eyes. "your a clever doll, fine I guess ill let you examen me. Don't get too touchy though, it will tickle me." he smiled and laughed joyfully.master...I hope this young beautiful little doll is facinated by your body...He covered his face with his palm, showing his sane smile once more.

Friendly Regular

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
αℓιcє тнє ιмρєяfєcт

" Well, if you are so adamant that you are human; then why don't you act like one?" Alice did not give the statement much thought. Huh, that sounded a little sketchy maybe I should clarify. "What I mean by that is, " Alice took a pause, and then continued with her claim. " I've been here for a long time, and in that time I was able to view how humans act." She took another pause because something had caught her attention. One trait had always puzzled her from the beginning. Humans always smile when they lie. Then it came back to her, that one day back in the dusty display case. A young girl with her parents had strolled into the shop because her favorite doll had been broken. The girl was trying to hold in her tears as she places the broken pieces of the doll onto the table. The shopkeeper smiled at her and told her not to worry. After they left, the shopkeeper took the pieces from the table and scrapped them. A few days later when the family came back, the owner of the shop gave her a new doll. This may seem like a plausible action, but to Alice it meant much more. For she was broken one and was not wanted anymore. She started to create a little frown as she remembered one of the many times she witnessed these actions happen. She finally said with a harsh tone, "You really need to stop smiling like that if you want to make your stories believable." . Alice never liked seeing the broken pieces of other dolls being thrown away. Because it has always forced her to remember that she was never finished.However, Alice had forgotten one major factor to, that old saying that people use when something or someone wants to become something that they are not, Monkey see monkey do.

[[ Pretty sure at some parts it has pretty awkward transitions.... ]]

Wealthy Genius

8,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
~Drocel The Secretive~

User Image
Drocel was shocked after hearing her say those words and sighed "I'm sorry but sometimes I wish I can control it." He smiled slightly with a depressed look on his face. Slowly standing up he walked closer to her and looked at her in the eye "Your a clever little doll and you probably witnessed and gone through a lot, maybe I'm terrible at hiding my smile, but you also need to work on the expression you show in your eyes." He gently patted her head with his good hand and stood up. "It's nice to be able to talk to someone, you still got a chance to ask me questions you know, or maybe you want to talk about what troubles you the most?" He smiled at her, but the smile was like no other. It wasn't from insanity, nor lies, but it was a meaningful smile that has never appeared on his face.

Friendly Regular

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
αℓιcє тнє ιмρєяfєcт

Oh there are many things that trouble me about this world. . But first, she turned her head to Drocel and said with a flat tone, " You can't control what is not yours from the beginning…. . Alice trailed off for a moment. Something is wrong, I don't feel like doing anything anymore. Alice turned her head away and gave a little frown. When he touched her face she quickly snapped, " My eyes are made of tinted glass; they can't give off any of my emotions no matter how hard I tried. " . Man, he's just trying to pull stories out of thin air. But hey, who doesn't do that? . She pushed his hand away, "Don't patronize me." Alice said with a harsh tone again. " And what do you mean by someone to talk to? Don't you ever go and explore the world? Or are you too afraid of being exposed by some kitten gnawing on your rotting flesh….". Alice paused for a moment and thought, I've never had the blissful moment of being able to confront someone without them being afraid of me…. .

Wealthy Genius

8,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
~Drocel The Secretive~

User Image
He nodded and looked at her "I guess you can't tell the difference between someone wanting to be nice to you than being mean." He played around with his fingers and sighed "Well how could I be afraid, after all I did go out for some life, and found you. He stood up and sat back down on his chair, He smiled "I happen to like cats a lot, well I guess you understand the feeling of being alone. After all who would want to talk to someone like me, even you don't seem to enjoy talking to me. If its that way I guess this home isn't some where you would like to stay. Looking at the window he walked towards it and looked outside even with some company, you can still feel the loneliness huh?

Friendly Regular

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
αℓιcє тнє ιмρєяfєcт

What do you expect from me? I've just been locked in a display case for over a century. I find it amazing that someone has actually wanted to take me with them. . Alice sighed. " I'm just a little more practical then sociable, which what most things develop over years of solitude. I'm not perfect even though I am a doll. ". The statement made Alice feel sick. I'm not perfect, no matter how many people try to fix me.. She looked down at the She took a pause to recollect her thoughts. Nothing makes sense anymore. I feel like in a mirror, able to view the outside clearly but never able to escape from my window. . " This place is fine, I don't see anything wrong with it. " Alice tried to conjure up a sentence in order to avoid any awkwardness, but choked on the words as they lurked out slowly from their dwelling. Silence can not be my friend. It just drives people into insanity and I can never go back there. .
[[So you put that your character was a lonely cat man…. X D. And as you can see my character is cynical as ever .o. ]]

Wealthy Genius

8,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
~Drocel The Secretive~

User Image
He leaned against the window with the moon light shinning. He chuckled and turned to look at her "no one is perfect, if the world is perfect there wouldn't be a fun to things. You don't need to be perfect, as long as your perfect inside, everything you are is perfect."He pushed open the window and felt the breeze while closing his eyes. "you should come feel this, I know its no fun being trapped in a glass case for years. That is why I took you in, no puppet should be trapped inside.but only those who i despise have no right for their freedom...

Friendly Regular

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
αℓιcє тнє ιмρєяfєcт

Alice turned to him. "You really don't get it do you. ". She stopped for a moment. " I don't know if you noticed by now but I'm not in any shape or form to be eligible to be considered a 'human'. I mean come on look at me.". Alice stood up from her spot. It had been a while since they brushed up on this but Alice was only about 12 inches tall and had a pale white complexion. If one were to get close enough they would see the small cracks that have been accumulating over the years. " Also not everyone has the same motives in their lively hood. My passion for going outside and experiencing "life" has been abandoned long ago." . Far too long ago. Alice thought to herself. "Who are you to judge what is right for anyone? " Alice quickly said in a harsh tone. Her true colors had started to splatter onto her blank canvas of personality. [[ Derpity Derp. 6-6 ]]

Wealthy Genius

8,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
~Drocel The Secretive~

User Image
He looked at her and nodded "well you are a antique, its true that you show your age, but you look very "human" like to me, come on! you can talk! its not something just any puppet can do, right?" Looking out the window he sighed and hanged his body outside the window with his legs hooked onto the edges. He laughed out loud and looked out to the open."its true I'm no one to judge, but i'm not the one taking everything so personal." he chuckled and smiled to himself the more u know her the more interesting she gets huh?

Friendly Regular

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
αℓιcє тнє ιмρєяfєcт

Alice stared at him and said, " That's my point. To you I seem normal, but to others I am something "alien", Something that has happened in this world by accident and is not wanted or feared because it's different." . She stopped for a moment. This guy really likes to narrate his actions huh? . She started again, " And to be frank, I don't want to be a part of it. ". She stopped again to recollect her thoughts as usually because nothing would stay for more than 5 minutes. Nothing in
my mind seems to stay anymore.
. " There is no point being "alive" if you can't be yourself. But I have nothing to be. I live my "life" as a contradiction; a living paradox. ".

[[ Pretty Derpy Post. Nothing really going on .0. quite boring now >. > ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces