Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

Korra has her avatar state mastered and she knows all her bending, she's a fully functioning Avatar.

In ATLA the big thing was Aang learning all his bending, and that lasted nearly the whole series.

Now that Korra did all that in one season it's a toss up of what they may try next.

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Well the avatar has far more duties than just learning their bending. Perhaps they will focus on her performing her actual duties as the Avatar, rather than the prep to becoming the Avatar.

Liberal Ladykiller

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
clownrus
Well the avatar has far more duties than just learning their bending. Perhaps they will focus on her performing her actual duties as the Avatar, rather than the prep to becoming the Avatar.

That actually sounds enjoyable.

I hope to see her deal more with spirits as well.

Interesting Seeker

Kiwirar
Korra has her avatar state mastered and she knows all her bending, she's a fully functioning Avatar.

In ATLA the big thing was Aang learning all his bending, and that lasted nearly the whole series.

Now that Korra did all that in one season it's a toss up of what they may try next.

The new series will probably deal with the after effects of the Revolution, and Korras responsibilities as a fully realized Avatar. Hopefully we'll see the White Lotus get off her back, and see her and Team Avatar have all kinds of crazy adventures. I hope that the new enemy will be a bender that would be cool. Though the best thing would be if a really powerful spirit manifested itself in a physical form and started to terrorize the world.

Handsome Girl

i hope she'll deal with the aftermath of republic city, after amons gone im sure hes left bender non bender hate.

id like to see her try and figure it out, while dealing with a new threat, ofcourse. and dumping mako because there are important things then a relationship atm.

its irritating just how much more muture katara was then her though she was fourteen and had known aang for much longer and korra is seventeen and knew mako for what, four episodes before deciding she liked him.

Fashionable Genius

Pardon Me Please
i hope she'll deal with the aftermath of republic city, after amons gone im sure hes left bender non bender hate.

id like to see her try and figure it out, while dealing with a new threat, ofcourse. and dumping mako because there are important things then a relationship atm.

its irritating just how much more muture katara was then her though she was fourteen and had known aang for much longer and korra is seventeen and knew mako for what, four episodes before deciding she liked him.
Well this series isn't going to be as long as ATLA, the creator said that.
So it makes sense that things have to happen fast for story progression.

Interesting Seeker

Pardon Me Please

In the original series Aang decided that he liked Katara from the first moment that he met her and carried on a crush on her throughout the series. Karara seemes to have developed feelings for Aang around season 2, and they only knew each other for a year. Also what about Sokka and Suki? They only met in one episode, and by the second time they met in season 2 they were practically in a relationship this occured over 2 episodes! Shipping is stupid, but romance is what helps make the Legend of Korra series special.

Fashionable Gaian

15,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
I have no idea why people wonder what the plot will be - restoring balance to the world of course, only 'cause Amon has been "defeated" doesn't mean the reason the equalists exists has been dealt with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff