Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Prophet

Hey all.
I have some art that I have done in the past, and I sort of wanted to get it updated into a better style. I really like the idea of the piece, I just don't have the talent or the ability to back it up.
Here is a link to the picture. I know the background's all dark, I'd prefer it if you change that. Basically, she's a genetic cocktail being grown in a tube that is attached to the ceiling of a lab alongside several other clones. Their category is "M" and her specific name is "Melissa". I would love for her hair to be drawn better as well, floating up in the greenish science liquid. As well, I'd like a larger version of the file, as I would possibly like to get it printed, or use it as a wallpaper at some point. However, al of the above is just a concept. You should feel free to do whatever you wish with it.

If I could get some samples, and a quote, that would be great. Thanks so much!

Shy Puppy

This looks like a lot of fun. Would it be okay if it were drawn in this style? : Sorry the sample is in my Deviantart.

Profitable Prophet

Pumpkin Witchlit
This looks like a lot of fun. Would it be okay if it were drawn in this style? : Sorry the sample is in my Deviantart.

Sorry, I think that I'm looking for a bit more flow-y, line-y, paint-y sort of style. Thank you so much, though! I do like your style a lot, just not for this image. I may call on you in the future, though...

Shy Puppy

Niiwa
Pumpkin Witchlit

Sorry, I think that I'm looking for a bit more flow-y, line-y, paint-y sort of style. Thank you so much, though! I do like your style a lot, just not for this image. I may call on you in the future, though...

No problem, I'm here if yah need me wink feel free to contact me on my DA too!

Profitable Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
  • Consumer 100

Profitable Prophet

Ace Card Game
Try my shop? ^^
The Ace Touch

Sorry, that's not really what I'm looking for. Thank you, though!

5,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
Niiwa
Ace Card Game
Try my shop? ^^
The Ace Touch

Sorry, that's not really what I'm looking for. Thank you, though!

alrighty~ ^^

Profitable Prophet

Niiwa
Is this closer to what you're looking for? x x x

Profitable Prophet

I R Rowbot
Niiwa

That is definitely something like what I'd like! What are your general prices?
Niiwa
I R Rowbot
Niiwa

For you? No charge. :]

Profitable Prophet

I R Rowbot
Niiwa
I R Rowbot
Niiwa

For you? No charge. :]

Really? That would be amazing!! Thank you so much! <3
Niiwa
np. This is right up my alley. How big did you want this piece? For printing, I mean.

Profitable Prophet

I R Rowbot
Niiwa
np. This is right up my alley. How big did you want this piece? For printing, I mean.

Well, probably the biggest I'd need it is 11x17 (length and width are interchangeable, of course) for printing, I think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff