Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kit Kat Purrpurr
VI0LETS
i hate people who flaunt their sexuality and then feel like they're superior

Which is why I can't stand her now.
lol do you get that feeling where whenever she talks in your head youre just like "omg shut the ******** up"
Derping Cupcake
VI0LETS

I was thinking the same thing. :T
omgz shut up i like dudes i dnt hav 2 tak ur crap jus cuz u hate homos

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
A Softer World
That is retarded. "I don't want any attention so let me make a post bitching and complaining to everyone."

Someone should just tell her no one cares, and that she needs to get over herself.

This is why I despise most lesbians.

I used to be all "HURRAY" for gays n such, but now that she's come out all the way (she was previously bisexual) and I've pretty much shed her from my life (except for Facebook), I've to discover my own personal resentment towards homosexuals because of when I surrounded myself with them as friends.

But no matter how hard I tried to fit in with them, they always looked down upon my heterosexuality.

And so, to be honest, I won't hate you if you tell me you're gay. I want gays to be able to get married. If they love each other, let them wed. It's not a big ******** deal.

But if you're flamboyant in any way shape or form and post tons of stuff about how "homos are cool" and my personal favorite: "HAPPY GAY COUPLES CAN'T WED, BUT UNHAPPY STRAIGHT ONES CAN. HOW UNFAIR."

Shut the ******** up.

Unhappy gay ones can't marry right now. And happy straight ones can.

Don't pick on us straight people all the damn time.

I don't even care if that makes me sound like an a**. It's just the way I feel.

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
VI0LETS
Kit Kat Purrpurr
VI0LETS

Which is why I can't stand her now.
lol do you get that feeling where whenever she talks in your head youre just like "omg shut the ******** up"

See my latest post lol

It says it all xD
VI0LETS
Derping Cupcake
VI0LETS

I was thinking the same thing. :T
omgz shut up i like dudes i dnt hav 2 tak ur crap jus cuz u hate homos
lol

Dapper Codger

Kit Kat Purrpurr
A Softer World
That is retarded. "I don't want any attention so let me make a post bitching and complaining to everyone."

Someone should just tell her no one cares, and that she needs to get over herself.

I used to be all "HURRAY" for gays n such, but now that she's come out all the way (she was previously bisexual) and I've pretty much shed her from my life (except for Facebook), I've to discover my own personal resentment towards homosexuals because of when I surrounded myself with them as friends.

But no matter how hard I tried to fit in with them, they always looked down upon my heterosexuality.

And so, to be honest, I won't hate you if you tell me you're gay. I want gays to be able to get married. If they love each other, let them wed. It's not a big ******** deal.

But if you're flamboyant in any way shape or form and post tons of stuff about how "homos are cool" and my personal favorite: "HAPPY GAY COUPLES CAN'T WED, BUT UNHAPPY STRAIGHT ONES CAN. HOW UNFAIR."

Shut the ******** up.

Well, I am gay but I think I'm rather realistic and I, myself don't get along with the "Gay" community. I don't agree with gay pride parades (I think they work against the very idea of trying to convince others that we're normal when we're having parades with floats shaped like penises.), and the way most gays use their sexuality as an identity is just mind-numbing. In actuality, most gay guys actually hate me.

And if you mean flamboyant as in "Loud, and flashy" I agree; those types of gays are usually bitchy and suffer from an intolerable messiah complex. But if you're referring to feminine gays in general then I'd have to disagree; how annoying a person is depends on just that; the person, not their sexuality.
ughhh *face palm* I hate women...
I'm anti-feminist if anything...

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
A Softer World
Kit Kat Purrpurr
A Softer World

Shut the ******** up.

Well, I am gay but I think I'm rather realistic and I, myself don't get along with the "Gay" community. I don't agree with gay pride parades (I think they work against the very idea of trying to convince others that we're normal when we're having parades with floats shaped like penises.), and the way most gays use their sexuality as an identity is just mind-numbing. In actuality, most gay guys actually hate me.

And if you mean flamboyant as in "Loud, and flashy" I agree; those types of gays are usually bitchy and suffer from an intolerable messiah complex. But if you're referring to feminine gays in general then I'd have to disagree; how annoying a person is depends on just that; the person, not their sexuality.

Yeah, by flamboyant I mean people who feel the need to shove their sexuality down my throat.

"Oh what's that? You don't want religious people cramming their religion down your throat? Well then don't cram your sexuality down theirs."
that has nothing to do with feminism shut up mad

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
MissMioMissMio
ughhh *face palm* I hate women...
I'm anti-feminist if anything...

Women piss me off sometimes, but I'm all for equal rights and stuff. Men thinking we're less than them is ******** stupid. I wouldn't ever suppress men if they were the one's in my position.

But I'm no feminazi. Raining bitches who hate men for being men. Dx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces