Sonamy-the-Hedghog
Liz-EE

Thanks!
Liz-E

Profitable Prophet

>Sonic the hedgehog reference
>Sonic the hedgehog fancomic
>Leave

I'm sorry, but in general, I've NEVER liked fancomics, unless they manage to do something really, really well, and the fact that it's sonic the hedgehog is... disturbing. Mainly because of my aversion to their fanbase, which has a really bad reputation, for good reason.

You have many comics started, first off, I'd say focus on just doing one, since you lack the skill to create ONE thing really appealing right now, I don't know who would want to read at least 3 from what I've seen. Secondly, work on the art, the pacing, and the paneling. Really, just everything. I guess it would be better to list the things I do like about the comic, which is nothing, unfortunately.I'm sorry, But your comics are not good at all. Read up on how to write, practice everything, do some life drawing, and then come back and try some comics.
Your style is quite obviously influenced by one or two well-known styles, which is going to be a death sentence for any work you produce. People like things that are fresh and totally different from anything they've seen before. Try imitating other artists for a while and totally ignore those that you normally reference. This will help you to expand your understanding of what style is and how it can be manipulated to create certain atmospheres and effects.

Once you've learned the styles of several different artists, you might find that your own style is starting to develop apart from imitation. Nurture this growth. Look at it critically, decide what you like and dislike, and improve it from there. Use reality as a basis for everything you draw and it will add depth to your work.

Good luck!

Welcoming Friend

10,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
ur art is very nice keep going

4,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Niiwa
>Sonic the hedgehog reference
>Sonic the hedgehog fancomic
>Leave

I'm sorry, but in general, I've NEVER liked fancomics, unless they manage to do something really, really well, and the fact that it's sonic the hedgehog is... disturbing. Mainly because of my aversion to their fanbase, which has a really bad reputation, for good reason.

You have many comics started, first off, I'd say focus on just doing one, since you lack the skill to create ONE thing really appealing right now, I don't know who would want to read at least 3 from what I've seen. Secondly, work on the art, the pacing, and the paneling. Really, just everything. I guess it would be better to list the things I do like about the comic, which is nothing, unfortunately.I'm sorry, But your comics are not good at all. Read up on how to write, practice everything, do some life drawing, and then come back and try some comics.

Lol, I like Sonic the Hedgehog, so I'll never stop drawing it, no matter what others say. I've taken a break from my comics for a few months to improve. I like my storylines tho. I won't change those. I'm sorry you feel that way but there ARE those who like my comics, and you are the only person who has ever told me its not good. Thanks for looking tho.

4,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
comet- orions bane
Your style is quite obviously influenced by one or two well-known styles, which is going to be a death sentence for any work you produce. People like things that are fresh and totally different from anything they've seen before. Try imitating other artists for a while and totally ignore those that you normally reference. This will help you to expand your understanding of what style is and how it can be manipulated to create certain atmospheres and effects.

Once you've learned the styles of several different artists, you might find that your own style is starting to develop apart from imitation. Nurture this growth. Look at it critically, decide what you like and dislike, and improve it from there. Use reality as a basis for everything you draw and it will add depth to your work.

Good luck!

Thanks for the constructive feedback. If you look at my page again you'll see I haven't added to my comics but my style has improved a lot. My problem was before, I never referenced anybody. I always worked on my own. I have learned more about anatomy and coloring now though, so it's better. I'm still debating on whether I want to continue any of my comics or not. Thanks again.

4,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
kira tsui tsukaki
ur art is very nice keep going

Thanks, I will.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash