Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we stay with 10 characters or find two more?

Stay with 10! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
We can add two more! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 27, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Dapper Gaian

Au revoir Lynn ;-;

You'll be missed!
To Dropdead: To the whole getting liam a seeing eye dog. Thought of that before but the thing is, in my experience, when ever I involve a pet or any animal in these sort of stories, they never last . They will disappear or something. So I realized it's not really worth having a seeing eye dog because at some point, he will be forgotten.
Plus Liam already has a blind cane which helps him already to sort of know where he is going.
He is still sort of new at being blind, so that's why he isnt' pro- Also, he is in a new house, so he still would need to get used to it.
If the dog was in this, it would make Liam be able to find where he is going probably much faster, yes, but....there wouldn't be any funny moments with Liam say...accidentally walked into someone else room or something. ahhah

So sorry, but no for the dog.

Plus, someone was or is going to play an extra for this rp, and might be Liams' cousin who comes over to "take care of him:<- quotations because Liam really doesn't want to feel like a baby or whatever by being taken care of so much. hahha So he might not let his cousin do everything for him and what not. ahaha

To Lynn: Awww bye. :[ You shall be missed!!!!!!

Wave: This is not to seem rude. Though since Lynn's characters were open, I was thinking of changing those roles perhaps. Like maybe whoever wants to join, they can choose their role, like make it up or something?

I was thinking like the Athlete and ......something.

Or we could put back the forever couple since I know someone who would have taken the forever couple female and probably would have been good with it.

So yeah. What do you think?

Everyone: So If you've read what I told Wave there about changing those two roles either new ones or back to the forever couple one. [:

Let me know if you have any ideas one what sort of two new roles we could use. [: Or if you think the forever couple wouldn't be bad to have.

Then again, we could just take those two spots out and just have ten or so of us? haha

So yeah [:

Dapper Gaian

Yeah same deal here xD

What do you guys want to do? Stay with 10 characters or try to find two more?

We have a girl interested in a girl role. But that means we'd have to fill a guy roll along with that. Would anyone be interested in taking up that?
Mesmerizing Wave
Yeah same deal here xD

What do you guys want to do? Stay with 10 characters or try to find two more?

We have a girl interested in a girl role. But that means we'd have to fill a guy roll along with that. Would anyone be interested in taking up that?
i will take a guy roll!!! <3 I WILL taake the guy roll!!!!! <333333

Dapper Gaian

Apparently Epsi is going to take the male role. Just so you guys know for future reference. If you're planning on taking a role or adding something in. Let me know along with Apples. When you guys just tell Apples this stuff, I don't know and then I end up giving away a role or throwing it out. So, let us both know because I hate getting left in the dark in my own role play confused
Hi guys! So i'm the newest member of the role play, and i was wondering if anyone wanted to started with connections with my character. She's a chef, and uh...yeah. So just pm me and we can get started! (:

Lavish Fatcat

WHATS UP NEW FACE.
Hang on, lemme get a look at your profile.
Nevermind it isn't up yet.
:'D
Hi! Yeah, just sent it in. Should be up soon though (:
heya lady smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items