• Foolhardy Benefactor 500

5,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
How do you join this guild?

Greedy Punk

Urahara Kisuke_Kon
How do you join this guild?

Click on the link or the banner, then follow the instructions on the new page. : D

Liberal Genius

Interesting guild, but it seems that a most of the characters have hit 2000+ stats and new people have to start at 1/100th of that, what stops them from stomping a new person flat? Or even helps new people compete/playing with the majority of the guild?

Also, I noticed a lot of things on the profiles thing/attributes that the system didn't give by default. How do new people balance out the difference in techniques and items available to older characters to maintain balance?

Also, some of the 'artifacts' seem vastly overpowered, and all owned by this 'The Thief' character... what's up with that?

Divine Knight

WeazelFanBoy
Interesting guild, but it seems that a most of the characters have hit 2000+ stats and new people have to start at 1/100th of that, what stops them from stomping a new person flat? Or even helps new people compete/playing with the majority of the guild?

Also, I noticed a lot of things on the profiles thing/attributes that the system didn't give by default. How do new people balance out the difference in techniques and items available to older characters to maintain balance?

Also, some of the 'artifacts' seem vastly overpowered, and all owned by this 'The Thief' character... what's up with that?

Quite a lot of questions, eh? Love that. So I hope I can help clear the air some.

First, allow me to say that there really isn't many of those 2k+ monsters, and most their players have been around from the start of the guild. As for means to keep newer members protected, we have a system to limit the Reiatsu of more powerful characters. Earth has a limit of 1k Rei, while other, spiritually denser, areas have higher limits. These limiters cut the power of more powerful characters down and seal off any customs they have above that mark. Beyond that it is more of a trust issue. We trust each of our members to be kind, and tolerant of others. There is also trust that someone has more taste than to seriously attack new members, who are learning the ropes, with characters that out class them. Due to some of the gaps, some event reward new members more than the older ones, while the newer SLs (Story Lines) are broken down into tiers so that everyone can have a fun, yet fair experience.

Second, there are still a lot of these profile things still open to new members. Such things as Van Legacy, Wish Upon a Star, Gift of Leviathan, and Transcended Weapons are still open for all members to claim. I'd have to search the Announcements for more. Other things such as a second, third, or fourth set of Profile Abilities are purchasable by the character, for others in his world. So that i s a good way we use to maintain balance. Also...there are a lot of groups out there that will not only fund a character, but protect them..though it is in exchange for your loyalty.

Third, I think your speaking about the Jing Thief which is part of our longest running SL, cause nearly no one knows/cares about it, that the mods have put to together in an attempt to fix such issues as the brokenly powerful artifacts. We are currently in the process of modifying the Artifacts, so as to allow their power to fit better in the guild. Afterwards, they will be passed out fairly and evenly to all the members through varies quests, SLs, and giveaways.

Liberal Genius

Ryu Gekkou
WeazelFanBoy

Quite a lot of questions, eh? Love that. So I hope I can help clear the air some.

First, allow me to say that there really isn't many of those 2k+ monsters, and most their players have been around from the start of the guild. As for means to keep newer members protected, we have a system to limit the Reiatsu of more powerful characters. Earth has a limit of 1k Rei, while other, spiritually denser, areas have higher limits. These limiters cut the power of more powerful characters down and seal off any customs they have above that mark. Beyond that it is more of a trust issue. We trust each of our members to be kind, and tolerant of others. There is also trust that someone has more taste than to seriously attack new members, who are learning the ropes, with characters that out class them. Due to some of the gaps, some event reward new members more than the older ones, while the newer SLs (Story Lines) are broken down into tiers so that everyone can have a fun, yet fair experience.

Second, there are still a lot of these profile things still open to new members. Such things as Van Legacy, Wish Upon a Star, Gift of Leviathan, and Transcended Weapons are still open for all members to claim. I'd have to search the Announcements for more. Other things such as a second, third, or fourth set of Profile Abilities are purchasable by the character, for others in his world. So that i s a good way we use to maintain balance. Also...there are a lot of groups out there that will not only fund a character, but protect them..though it is in exchange for your loyalty.

Third, I think your speaking about the Jing Thief which is part of our longest running SL, cause nearly no one knows/cares about it, that the mods have put to together in an attempt to fix such issues as the brokenly powerful artifacts. We are currently in the process of modifying the Artifacts, so as to allow their power to fit better in the guild. Afterwards, they will be passed out fairly and evenly to all the members through varies quests, SLs, and giveaways.

XD It's not changed much then. lol... The artifacts is the only difference from the last time. XD

Divine Knight

WeazelFanBoy
Ryu Gekkou
WeazelFanBoy

XD It's not changed much then. lol... The artifacts is the only difference from the last time. XD

What do you mean 'not changed much'? If you are referring to the artifacts, it is due to us still reworking them, or perhaps you where an older member?

Liberal Genius

Ryu Gekkou

If you only knew Ryu, if you only knew.

Divine Knight

WeazelFanBoy

Your vagueness amuses me some. PM me details?

Greedy Punk

Sparkly Gekko

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas