Welcome to Gaia! ::

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I hear that when a Homunculus dies they go to a special part of Heaven called Rainbow Bridge, where they can romp and play in fields with other pets all day long. They'll have all the food and water they could want, and more squeaky chew toys than they could ever hope to choose between.

Gives me warm, fuzzy feelings just thinking about it.
Roy Mustang -SA-
I hear that when a Homunculus dies they go to a special part of Heaven called Rainbow Bridge, where they can romp and play in fields with other pets all day long. They'll have all the food and water they could want, and more squeaky chew toys than they could ever hope to choose between.

I love you, BEST POST EVER crying
Roy Mustang -SA-

...um...Colonel i don't think homunculi are like house pets cat_sweatdrop

Desirable Gawker

Dr Espionage
They don't have souls to begin with. That's why they're trying to become human.

That was in the original anime... Not the Manga or brotherhood.

Wealthy Fairy

6,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'd say they did... though I never even noticed that.

Shy Phantom

I don't think they go to heaven- they don't have souls and they were artificially created in the first place. The In Memoriam is just to show you who died in case you weren't following the story or didn't understand.

Shy Phantom

kijitsu
Dr Espionage
They don't have souls to begin with. That's why they're trying to become human.

That was in the original anime... Not the Manga or brotherhood.

Yes but their core is a phillosophers stone- they don't have their own souls. They were created artificially and they don't have souls.

Shy Phantom

eek
Roy Mustang -SA-

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Well they're created by the philosophers stone which is a ton of human souls. If the souls go to heaven, then collectivly so does the homunculus. xd
Im pretty sure that the portal of truth is heaven and hell in that universe, so its kinda a matter of preference on where they go 3nodding

Dapper Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
no, of course they don't, they embody the seven deadly sins
Crimson_SARS
Well they're created by the philosophers stone which is a ton of human souls. If the souls go to heaven, then collectivly so does the homunculus. xd

Kewl!

Star

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas