Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cuz I noticed in every manga, there's that little "In Memorian" box after the extras if someone died. And the Homunculi have haloes and wings, which means they go to heaven. I don't know if I believe that... sweatdrop Considering all the evil they do.

Some facebook idiot told me Greed went to Hell. I don't believe it. SURE, he was greedy as ********, he killed some, he killed Bido, his old friend, abandoned his family...But overall, he was good deep down cuz he fought alongside the good guys and died to save them. So he's not all that bad.

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
well i the manga-ka for full metal has a great sense of humor so i always took the "In Memorandum" or however it is specifically worded as a joke but that's just me i guess
this is my name XD
well i the manga-ka for full metal has a great sense of humor so i always took the "In Memorandum" or however it is specifically worded as a joke but that's just me i guess

I seriously believe the In Memorian thing is to show who actually went to heaven.

Although in the second manga, Tucker is in hell while Nina and Alexander are in heaven. xd

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
yeah i took all that as a joke XD it's funny how different two people can see the same thing biggrin
i don't believe in heaven or hell personally but i'm just gonna say yes anyways

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
i don't either. that's probably why i see it that way XD

Lucky Star

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Invisible Phantom

They don't have souls to begin with. That's why they're trying to become human.

Profitable Gaian

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I think they did. After all, Father made them the way they were, so they were kind of like innocent kids who didn't know right from wrong.
Thefruitsong
I think they did. After all, Father made them the way they were, so they were kind of like innocent kids who didn't know right from wrong.

I knew Greed went to heaven! biggrin But Father went to hell, I bet. Oh, wait, he's just stuck in the portal. Serves the b*****d right.
Thefruitsong

I actually really like this post. Cuz I asked my friend at lunch today in school, who's also an FMA fan, and she said, "I think he went to hell..." emotion_donotwant

BULL. Greed's my favorite cuz he rebelled against the Homunculi and followed his heart to make himself happy (well, greed, actually lol).

Profitable Gaian

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conversationalist 100
D0kt0r Bulletz
Thefruitsong

I actually really like this post. Cuz I asked my friend at lunch today in school, who's also an FMA fan, and she said, "I think he went to hell..." emotion_donotwant

BULL. Greed's my favorite cuz he rebelled against the Homunculi and followed his heart to make himself happy (well, greed, actually lol).

Like I said, Father is trapped and I must scream territory, while the Humonculous are in Heaven, or at the vary least Limbo so they can live as humans.

Shy Regular

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Lover 100
hehe...that's just a joke, to remember who died. All those gag strips, they obviously don't happen (like Armstrong taking off Al's helmet, Al growing leg hair, wtf?)
sense they are only parts of father soul they would be considered fragmentsl so they be judge as a group and since father him self is a homnculus and thus had no soul they go netheir heaven or hell. cause they are really only emotions.
Well not like it matters what I have to say but... THEY ARE the embodiment of the SEVEN DEADLY SINS!!! I highly doubt any of them would theoretically get into heaven considering they're not "repenting" or anything and for the most part like who they are and killing lots of people. On top of that I agree with the post that they have NO souls so it's not really even worth thinking about? BUT as a FMA fan I do love this as a philosophical question! So yea, I think most of 'em REALLY deserve a one way trip to hell for the things they do (especially Envy & Lust, RIP Hughes)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff