• Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
GirlPuck
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
GirlPuck
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
GirlPuck

The farthest west I've been is Toronto (I've seen all the provinces in between), although I'm hoping to get into grad school at UBC which would get me all the way to the other side!

Nice I've been all the way to Ontario all over but no further then that. I'm Grading High School Next year then going to get my Diploma in Culinary Arts smile

Nice. I have a few friends went to culinary school, and they learned some pretty fun stuff.

I'm in it for science! rofl I've got a degree in Geology, just graduated MUN last October.

Nice I was going to take Journalism but then I changed my mind. Lucky you were an Early grad then I'm guessing

Nope. I'm just old. gonk xd I graduated high school in 2007. My degree program was four years, and I took four and a half to do an honours degree.

Oh your not old my mom is xD Wow what is your degree?

Dedicated Hoarder

Vanilla-TwilghtX3
GirlPuck
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
GirlPuck
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
GirlPuck

The farthest west I've been is Toronto (I've seen all the provinces in between), although I'm hoping to get into grad school at UBC which would get me all the way to the other side!

Nice I've been all the way to Ontario all over but no further then that. I'm Grading High School Next year then going to get my Diploma in Culinary Arts smile

Nice. I have a few friends went to culinary school, and they learned some pretty fun stuff.

I'm in it for science! rofl I've got a degree in Geology, just graduated MUN last October.

Nice I was going to take Journalism but then I changed my mind. Lucky you were an Early grad then I'm guessing

Nope. I'm just old. gonk xd I graduated high school in 2007. My degree program was four years, and I took four and a half to do an honours degree.

Haha, thanks. I only turned 23 last week, so I'm not ancient yet. xp
I have a Bachelor of Science (Hons) majoring in Earth Science (Geology) and minoring in French.

Invisible Millionaire

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
GirlPuck
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
GirlPuck
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
GirlPuck

I have a Bachelor of Science (Hons) majoring in Earth Science (Geology) and minoring in French.

Happy Belated Birthday. I haven't done Frrench since I was in the eigth grade. I wish I could have took Earth Science but I moved and the school I went to after didn't offer it

Dedicated Hoarder

Vanilla-TwilghtX3
GirlPuck
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
GirlPuck
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
GirlPuck

Happy Belated Birthday. I haven't done Frrench since I was in the eigth grade. I wish I could have took Earth Science but I moved and the school I went to after didn't offer it

I took earth science for the first time in grade 12, and loved it. I was particularly lucky that MUN has such a good geology department.
I went through french immersion in junior high and high school, and in university I figured it would be a good way to keep my average up.

Sparkly Gekko

10,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Loiterer 100
Captain Zombiemutt
Sweden mrgreen

Yaaay, I'm a 'neighbour' of yours; I come from Finland. whee
A.k.a. the land of a *thousand* lakes. (Really wayyyy more than just thousand.) And Santa Claus and reindeers and salmiakki and Moomins and Metal and stuff.

Invisible Millionaire

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
GirlPuck
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
GirlPuck
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
GirlPuck

I took earth science for the first time in grade 12, and loved it. I was particularly lucky that MUN has such a good geology department.
I went through french immersion in junior high and high school, and in university I figured it would be a good way to keep my average up.

Nice I took Japanese Last year it was fun and learned quite a bit but I failed the course sad

Dedicated Hoarder

Vanilla-TwilghtX3
GirlPuck
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
GirlPuck
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
GirlPuck

Nice I took Japanese Last year it was fun and learned quite a bit but I failed the course sad

That's too bad. I would love to learn Japanese. I took Spanish in high school, and I know a little German and Russian, but I'm far from fluent. My hobby goal is to become fluent in as many languages as I can.

Invisible Millionaire

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
GirlPuck
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
GirlPuck
Vanilla-TwilghtX3
GirlPuck

That's too bad. I would love to learn Japanese. I took Spanish in high school, and I know a little German and Russian, but I'm far from fluent. My hobby goal is to become fluent in as many languages as I can.

I would love to learn Russian

4,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Mevnie-Enn
Captain Zombiemutt
Sweden mrgreen

A.k.a. the land of a *thousand* lakes. (Really wayyyy more than just thousand.) And Santa Claus and reindeers and salmiakki and Moomins and Metal and stuff.
AWW YEAH! whee *highfives* I actually have some finish blood in me mrgreen

Sparkly Gekko

10,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Loiterer 100
Captain Zombiemutt
Mevnie-Enn
Captain Zombiemutt
Sweden mrgreen

AWW YEAH! whee *highfives* I actually have some Finnish blood in me mrgreen

That's great! I think I might have Swedish blood in me as well, because my one relative is a Fenno Swede; a Finn whose first language is Swedish. whee

4,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Mevnie-Enn
Captain Zombiemutt
Mevnie-Enn
Captain Zombiemutt
Sweden mrgreen

AWW YEAH! whee *highfives* I actually have some Finnish blood in me mrgreen

That's great! I think I might have Swedish blood in me as well, because my one relative is a Fenno Swede; a Finn whose first language is Swedish. whee
Cool! 4laugh Haha, love their accent! mrgreen

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
United States of Mexico.. oh.. i mean America.
the pacific islands~ emotion_c8

Lonely Gawker

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Philippines but now in Washington state, US

Interesting Conversationalist

7,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
ChildOfWestWind