Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hey people. I need to talk to a christian but I don't want someone who has only been a christian for a few years. I'd prefer to talk to a pastor or someone who regularly teaches bible studies or is a leader in the church. I'm in spiritual crisis and need advice and some answers. Please send me a private message if you are interested in helping out a 15 year christian who has studied intensely for all of those years.

King Cutie-Pie

x
            It's probably best that you go to your local church for that, rather than rely on a stranger through the internet.
There isn't anyone at your local church you can go to?
If not, I suggest a Christian forum.

LD doesn't like religion a whole lot.

Quotable Hunter

You'll be hard-presses to find any ministry advice in these forums, my dear. Perhaps Gaia isn't the best place for spiritual advice. I've been a Christian for several year, but I doubt I can give you the advice or counseling you need. Though might I suggest you to David Stone or Kyle Idleman of the Southeast Christian Church? I'm sure their contact information is on the website, and it's a recommendation I can give personally. They truly know what they're talking about it. I wish you the best.
GypsyAzumi

XD it's kinda hard to find them especially here in gaia. but i can help. XDD

Fanatical Codger

Like Earthy Earhy Earth King said, its best to seek advice on this from people within you're local religious group, I hope you find what you are looking for. 3nodding

And you totes get plague rat points for that RP link I see in your sig. wink

Dapper Phantom

I feel like you're trolling.
It's not hard to find a church.

Questionable Bunny

20,375 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Wouldn't it make more sense to just go to a church and find a priest to talk to instead of going to this site?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff