Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

Wow.. so sudden. o-o

A new race and area had just been opened up and everything. D:

Not sure what to say.. Tendaji was the only real reason I got on gaia anymore..

Otherworldly Bear

Heras Box
Wow.. so sudden. o-o

Yeah...I know it's not really much but I still want to continue rps and plots with you. Gael and Kani need lots of dates. If you'd like.

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

OpticPeach
Heras Box
Wow.. so sudden. o-o

Yeah...I know it's not really much but I still want to continue rps and plots with you. Gael and Kani need lots of dates. If you'd like.

Sure~!

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

I want to say thank you Kana, this was my first B/C shop and has many fond memories for
          me. You've done an amazing job at running the shop over the years and I will hoard my lovely
          art from you forever.

Romantic Raider

I have a question.

If the shop is only at least closed for six months, should we be following the normal requirements or.....?

Sarcastic Demigod

~Kiana_Nala~
I have a question.

If the shop is only at least closed for six months, should we be following the normal requirements or.....?

Tendaji is closed completely. Kana said, in her announcement that Tendaji will no longer be staffed. Meaning growths/new art won't happen.

Romantic Raider

Tangled Puppet
~Kiana_Nala~
I have a question.

Tendaji is closed completely. Kana said, in her announcement that Tendaji will no longer be staffed. Meaning growths/new art won't happen.

Since others may have this question, I'm going to let everyone know.

6 months is a loose guess, it could be much more or not at all. If you plan on returning and being active in the meantime, you can try to follow the requirements, or whatever it is you would prefer. We can't guarantee Tendaji's revival right now.

The requirements for growth will not change if we come back online, so if you meet the requirements and want to continue to RP for fun in the meantime you can as well.

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
I'm sorry? Im a little confused.
Tendaji is Reopening

After a long needed break and a lot of thinking we have decided that Tendaji will reopen with a tentative opening date of January. With the reopening we will be updating and overhauling a lot of what Tendjai was.

Please understand that the changes we have made are changes necessary for staff to continue to run Tendaji and keep it open.

Class Quests: Owners will now submit solos written prior to applying for growth that include a short summary of what their character obtains from this (it is now self driven character building). The importance of the class quest solo is that there is a substantial show of growth in personality/plot with that character. Staff will no longer be grading, but will only approve or ask to alter before growth is accepted. More specifics are in the Growth Request thread.

Growth Timer: Because class quest solos will be finished prior to submitting for growth, the time it will take to approve a growth will be cut down exponentially. There will now be a 3 week cool down to submit for next growth after it is approved, though the individual character art timer is still in effect. More details are in the Growth Request thread.

Prices: Prices have all been updated to reflect the changes necessary for artists to continue and be hired in Tendaji. These can be found in the custom thread, the adoption threads, the breeding threads, and the front page among other places. Shop items will remain the same price as before.

Rules: We have made minor changes to the Forum Rules, but please look through them to make yourself familiar with any changes we’ve made.

Activity: We had activity checks before and we’re bringing them back. We hate to see our pets go unused and it breaks our hearts to see all of our hard work collecting dust. If there is no activity from an owner over a period of 3 months, we do reserve the right to reclaim the character(s) if deemed necessary. (( Be firm, give warning at 3 months, if no answer after month, take pet, if answer but continued inactivity, take pet after 3rd warning ))

Items: We will be discontinuing our Change of State Elixir and our Friendly Hand Elixir. If you own any please post in our inventory thread with what you would like to substitute the item(s) with. You can request 1 fairground item or 2 regular shop items in exchange for the discontinued item.

To prepare for our reopening we’re going to be starting an owner roll call. Owners can post in this thread to announce themselves as active. Please also include all characters that you would like to remain active. This is the perfect time to clear out any characters that have lost their muse or that you would like to see given to a better home. If they are not listed in the thread, they will be rehomed. (If you would like them to be retired rather than rehomed please let us know when posting.) Owners that have not posted by the time of the reopening will be considered inactive and not wanting to return, and their characters will be removed until further notice.

Once an owner has posted in the roll call, they may continue to RP with their characters and earn req points toward growth while waiting for the official reopening and reinstating of staff. (Growths will still remain closed until the reopening, but RPing and battling will be allowed.)

By participating in the roll call and coming back to Tendaji with us, please understand that it is an agreement to follow all of the updated rules and procedures as they are with the “new” Tendaji. All owners acknowledge that they are coming back in accordance with our rules.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Suhuba or kaname423

Edit - There will still be future updates to come between now and the reopening as we continue to decide what to do about current owners and growth statuses among other things, so bear with us as we try to clear the dust.

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Hatted Fatcat

Yay, reopening! 8D

Sarcastic Demigod

Suhuba
I'm curious...would retired characters be able to be reclaimed later on if we decided our inspiration was back for them?

Wrathful Lover

-legit tears at work- quq I'm so happy
Tangled Puppet
Suhuba
I'm curious...would retired characters be able to be reclaimed later on if we decided our inspiration was back for them?

If you respond to the roll call and request to retire them, they can be reclaimed. If you just don't respond and go missing, we'll retire them for a while and then consider rehoming them depending on the situation.

Romantic Raider

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces