Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elyessi
Suhuba
A new adoptable has been added <3

But please note that we have added a time limit to adoptables. Owners can only quest for an adoptable every 6 weeks so that others can get a chance to see what's in stock before they're snagged.

I'm assuming that is only for Official Adoptables? Or is that also for Player-Made Adopts?

Just official adopts. :} It doesn't apply to player-made so those are always up for grabs as long as you quest 1 at a time.

Sparkly Hunter

Suhuba
Elyessi
Suhuba
A new adoptable has been added <3

But please note that we have added a time limit to adoptables. Owners can only quest for an adoptable every 6 weeks so that others can get a chance to see what's in stock before they're snagged.

I'm assuming that is only for Official Adoptables? Or is that also for Player-Made Adopts?

Just official adopts. :} It doesn't apply to player-made so those are always up for grabs as long as you quest 1 at a time.

Are player made adopts consider custom or event characters?
Vy

They're considered customs since they don't come with art so you would have to custom them.
(except for the event we just had because it was a contest. So Jelanii is an event character)

Sparkly Hunter

Suhuba
Vy

They're considered customs since they don't come with art so you would have to custom them.
(except for the event we just had because it was a contest. So Jelanii is an event character)

Okay! Thank you!
*added one more adoptable to the list*

Missy-Kun's Girlfriend

Devoted Cleric

agphagphag.

That shifter girl is SUPER PRETTY.

; n;

-tempted-

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
And she's been snatched XD

Missy-Kun's Girlfriend

Devoted Cleric

That didn't take long.

XD
lol There needs to be a better system for these. They get snagged up before anyone's had a chance to see them XD

Missy-Kun's Girlfriend

Devoted Cleric

Maybe keep a list of who snags an adoptable?

That way there's like...a brief time limit on who can snag one?

Like, if you snagged one when they were last available, you can't grab one again for a couple times?

More chance for others who haven't gotten one to get one?

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
Mriae
Maybe keep a list of who snags an adoptable?

That way there's like...a brief time limit on who can snag one?

Like, if you snagged one when they were last available, you can't grab one again for a couple times?

More chance for others who haven't gotten one to get one?

They just added that ^.^ We have to wait six weeks before we get another

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
/wails/

I'm sorry! I've been hoping for a Matori for some time. But this one will be the last one I geeeet.
lol I don't care that you guys are excited for them. They're there to be claimed biggrin I'm just hoping to find a way where they're open for a little while longer instead of getting snagged up in the first few minutes lol

How would you all feel if the official adoptables turned into mini-events? Like once a month we drop adoptables and owners can apply for them for a couple of days and then we choose one to get them?

Missy-Kun's Girlfriend

Devoted Cleric

I think that sounds good, Kana.

= w=

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
That sounds really fun. *___*

Quick Reply

Submit