Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh man. I am just not feeling today. I've had a headache since last night, I got called in to help at my old work, I found out that the makeup school I went to decided that they're going to be jerks and not own up to what they told me about being able to use their facility, so now I have to rethink how I'm going to work on prosthetics :/

But on the brighter side it might mean I have an oven at home I can work from and saves me a trip to Orlando.

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

Suhuba
Oh man. I am just not feeling today. I've had a headache since last night, I got called in to help at my old work, I found out that the makeup school I went to decided that they're going to be jerks and not own up to what they told me about being able to use their facility, so now I have to rethink how I'm going to work on prosthetics :/

But on the brighter side it might mean I have an oven at home I can work from and saves me a trip to Orlando.

how did the results of your entry turn out? For the face off?

Invisible Regular

*falls out of the sky*

I'm really not dead...just busy. sad So sorry guys.

Elyessi's Problem

I'm still waiting to hear back <3 I got the official email that said I'll hear the news on Wednesday. But I can't wait till Wednesday to start on what I'll need for the final audition so I'm scrambling around now haha

Tipsy Pirate

The following are reminder pokes about some of my older rps. If you've got no muse for it or cant rp just let me know~ If you're still up for it I shall wait for thee!

Some of these are new, just putting a tag on all of them that way I know the person got my quote~ As gaia ate a few quotes to me recently..... Will be tagging everything I have not tagged today 8D So expect tags to all the rps not on this list!

Scarlett Arbuckle

Volle/Shal (I wanna continue this one! I know you're busy, tis just a reminder poke and in case you lost the link~)
Shaka/Cerith

Lavender Hues
(I know you're bogged down, but I'm just going through all my rps and poking all of them (and tagging) as I go through!
Volle/Nyah
Uja/Volle
Ras/Senja (we can end this when ever you want.. though I am enjoying it!)
Family rp
Alk babies You're turn on wrapping this one up.
Sakhile/Ras (wow, I have a lot of rp's with Ras XD

Reoakee

Volle/BarAmal tags!! Badnits: you got 2, she just finished 3 and there's 1 about to shoot and arrow into her back. He's yours!
Sawleah/Myrsky

Jayoku

Volle/Jer/Ger (we are at 6 each)
Ger/Ray (really old one we've got 10 posts each just need to finsih off the Menzuri)
Chandra/Mrysky (can end this whenever if you don't have the muse...)

Nilah44
(I know you are busy, just reminding you (and myself) as I go down my huge list of rps!)
Kel/Ray
Senja/Fleade

a pet dino
(I know you're busy.. I'm just quoting everyone in all the rps I have!)
Ray/Las

Thaliawen
(I know you're having issues with Meri's muse... we can trash it if you're not up for it.
Ingwe/Meri

Saint Sergio

Ingwe/San
Sakhile/Rham

Elf Princess Flannery

Baba/Myrsky

MissBelikov

Skaha/Onora

The Anesthesia
I know rl is a bit busy for you, but I'm going down my list and tagging everything and poking those taht need tags/wrapping up.. ^^;
San/Nera

Now to go tag the 12 rp's that need tagging XD

Tipsy Pirate

DraconicFeline

Hey drac (since you aren't n aim) where are Ruelash's wounds? Is he going to have to strip so she can clean any of them? (whoo whoo)

Missy-Kun's Girlfriend

Devoted Cleric

I'm sorry about all that, Kana.

; n;

-hugs tight-

I hope your headache goes away soon -- maybe take some aspirin or lie down?

That's what I do when headaches are really bad.

And that sucks about the makeup school, though being saved a trip might be nice.

Sometimes it's hard to travel to places, especially if they are further away.

Elyessi's Problem

Mhm It just made it so my neat little trip up there that used to be ready to go is now a mess lol So I might end up spending more money in the end since I'll need to provide all my equipment instead of using the school's.

Missy-Kun's Girlfriend

Devoted Cleric

Is there a lot of equipment?

o Ao

Elyessi's Problem

Mmmm a fair amount.

I need a mixer, a set of scales, an actual foam oven, and some other odds and ends. The cheapest I can probably get everything together for is around $250 and that's more than I can actually afford to spend right now. :/

Stellar Dragon

*pokepokes around* ^_^ <3

Missy-Kun's Girlfriend

Devoted Cleric

If I had money to throw at you, I totally would.

D8

Alas, I am low on the RL$ funds.

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
robot kitten

Thanks for the reminder poke~! i am hoping on my next days off to catch up with everything <3

Elyessi's Problem

*stumbles into thread from the abyss*

I have finally made and finished my patreon account emotion_awesome

Patreon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items