Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Codger

Salverelli
Being a -lazy- history major who enjoys watching movies and such when I could be reading, I have a pretty big list of movies and shoes to pull models from. If you fill out an application and get accepted and still need help, let me know and I'd be more than happy to work with you to find a decent one!
^^; Given that Dragon's out, any preferred race for dear Ivan from the higher-ups around here? I don't want to step on any toes again, sooo...

:"D But yes! We can have some animosity if you wish,
person who asked who's ign I've...forgotten already...

Wheezing Raider

Muchas gracias : D

I'll get my application done soon.
-Bounces on heels-

Wheezing Raider

↘↘x Background Check

User Image
                          Me: What's uuuuuuuup, Aggy? I wanna join!
                          Aggy: Sounds awesome. Wait . . . who are you?
                          Me: The name is Yeshua, but you can call me Salverelli, Yeshi, Sal, Niko or whatever other nicknames you can think of.
                          Aggy: Nice to meet you. Come here often?
                          Me: Hellz to the yeah! I'm on gaia like . . . every day. I'll letchu know if I that changes.
                          Aggy: Fantastical. Now tell me about who you want to be.
                          Me: That's easy! I wanna be the the brutal battlecaster
                          Aggy: Awesomesauce. Tell me about them a little?
                          Me: Well if you MUST know my idea . . . Bardak Se'griido is not your typical Orc Brute. Bardak comes from one of the most powerful tribes of Radoff, his family comprised of only the strongest males and the smartest females. Bardak worked his a** off to become the strongest in the family, but his desire for power did not stop there. Instead of being content with being physical prowess, Bardak searched for the Dark Wizard, selling his soul to him to learn of the magical arts. Through magic, Bardak can bring fire, earth, or lightning into the battle, sometimes using it to endow his hammer or ax with magic, increasing his effectiveness, as well as giving himself more range than your typical orc.
                          Aggy: Sexecellent. Hand over some samples, please.
                          Me: Right-o! Here they are!
                          Aggy: Sweetness! I'll take a look at these ASAP! Sit tight.

I was going to play a human character, but I wanted to do something new. It's going to be hell finding a good Orc picture. Also, about my samples, my better work is on page 5 and onward. I don't tend to write more than 4 paragraphs unless I'm very inspired. I hope everything looks good biggrin
Accepted! <3 Sorry for the wait, I was busy and trying to fend off sleep at the same time! x'D

Wheezing Raider

No problem biggrin

Tipsy Codger

What's wrong with all the Lord of the Rings orcs?
There's like... a billion to choose from!

Wheezing Raider

I've searched through Lord of the Rings orcs, but I dunno, they look a bit too derpy. And I'm a fan of green skinned Orcs.

Dapper Werewolf

Salverelli

LoTR Orcs looks more like goblins anyways. You try looking at the Uruk-hai? The search party leader from the end of the first movie looks pretty frightening.
Hey Bubble, was the new role title for your charrie okay?
If not, just let me know and I'll change it 8'3

Dapper Werewolf

Yes'm, I like it very much :]

And I want to pick up another character, but I can't decide what I want him/her to beeeeee~

WAIT AND I WAS STALKING YOUR PROFILE~ I live in Houston tooooooooo~
FELLOW HOUSTONIAAAAAN!!!!
-high fives-

I also meant to ask how old she was. 8'3
I forget and am too lazy to go back and look.

Dapper Werewolf

YEAAAHHHHH~

Let's put her around eighty. Eighty six.

Wheezing Raider

I've looked at a lot of orcs. The Uruk-Hai are better than the standard LOTR orcs, but this is the best I could find, and it's a sculpture and the lack of pointed ears and green skin really bothers me.

I'm much more into orcs like T H I S.

If you guys don't mind the scuplture though, I'll suffer through the lack of green skin and pointed ears.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff