Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coco the kitty, Becuase it was so cute and amazing (: .

Dangerous Genius

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I Want THat LADY GLaive THat thing is Badass burning_eyes

Timid Explorer

oooooooh my favorite may mc is also coco the kitty! he's so cute and is a classic :3 and i just love those type of items ^_^

Serene Mayhem's Husband

Shy Autobiographer

Demonic Anklets. Those things are so cool and wicked.

10,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
My favorite is Bani the Bunny from May 2010. I love how versatile it is. You can either have it as a bunny pose or as clothes! And plus it's just sooo cute! heart

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lunar sash, the blue color is absolutely lovely and can be used in many avatars so its versatile.
little devil horns
My favorite May Monthly Collectible would have to be the Angelbow because it's really pretty and the bow is designed to look like an angel's wing, which makes it look really unique and lovely.

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Divine Donator 100
My favorite May monthly collectable would have to be Bani the Bunny I think it's just to cute ^^ I like booth for that year it was a really nice.

Dapper Regular

Imperial Guardian. The coloring is gorgeous and the same said for the texture.

Dangerous Lunatic

*giggle* Everyone seems to like Coco or Kiki~! Cats are cute - especially in plush form ^^

But

I'd have to say my Fave MC was

Black ops gear

Can be used for alot of things - To go all awesome ninja-y or my personal fave, Military style - undercover!~ ^^

Durem Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
Coco Kitty !!! i men come on its a kitty named coco biggrin gaia_angelleft emotion_kirakira gaia_angelright
plus no matter what cloths your avi wears coco always looks good with it
mine would be the may anklet bracelet why because my sister birth day is in may and she told me to try to win monthly reward and i told her i will try to get it for my she said ok because she wants me to win
Answer- coco kitty
Reason- cuz coco have multiple poses x3 and A cute plushie x3

Shadowy Shapeshifter

25,200 Points
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Deal Me In 50
My favorite May Monthly Collectible is the May 2007 Monthly Collectible: Demonic Anklets.
Why is cause I love demonic items and the the fit well for an Avatar I'm working on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff