User Image

Good afternoon, my EI-minded friends! Springtime is underway, and the miracle of new life is in full effect. This week, one of our favorites has developed, and another item is entirely new! Bunnihilation is a celebration of nature's unstoppable copy machine-- the adorable bunny. Have a look:

User Image

User Image Petit Cherie continues to grow and bloom in the warm spring sun. Several new spring poses have blossomed this week, so put on your best springtime outfit and get out of the house and enjoy the breeze!

User Image Bunnihilation strikes under the cover of spring! Gaia's bunny population is out and about, doing what they do best-- making more bunnies! They're looking cute, feeling cute, eating their vegetables, and multiplying like crazy. Bunnihilation will evolve on a random schedule whenever the mood is just right-- lowered lights and a saxophone solo won't be necessary.

Wow, so much stuff to look at, and it's all spring-themed! I'm so glad I got my allergy shots. You know, it was a painful series of shots to the abdomen, but it was so very worth it! One moment, I'm being handed a bulletin...!

Ah, hmm.

It seems those may have been rabies shots I received and not allergy shots, and I should visit my doctor before the office closes for the weekend. I see. Nonetheless, please go vote in the weekly EI poll and I'll see you next time!