Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Raider

User Image User Image User Image
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star,
How far away you are!
Lost in the world so big and grand,
Everything scattered to God's divine plan.
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star,
A bond like ours is hard to scar.

Tira Vanderbilt

User Image

Every muscle within Tira tensed up as the fiery redhead glared in the Baron's direction. Perhaps if she hadn't been aware of the things he had done to her sister in the past, and the way he continued to control her now, Tira could easily ignore the savage beast, but every word the man uttered, every movement he made...it just made her want to kill him even more. Her fingers clutched onto Hikari tightly, the mother protecting her child like any mother would do. For her child, she remained silent, but her emotions were hardly silent on her face. She was better at controlling her emotions than her sister, but not always.

Tira's attention was broken when she realized Hikari was fighting against her grasp to turn around and stare at the vampire. Her child's sharp gaze pierced into the vampire, and Tira looked down at her little girl. Sometimes her expression was so much like her father's, it was like staring at Hikari's future.

It was about that moment that Vers reached out and grabbed a hold of her knee. She felt him move a strand of hair behind her ear before he moved in and whispered to her. "Go ahead and go. I don't want Hikari to be around all of this tension. I know you want to be here, but I can't focus if I think she's in danger." He wouldn't say if he knew she was in danger as well because he knew she wouldn't shut up about how she could fend for herself. But even still...

Tira moved her face in, leaning her forehead against his and closed her eyes tightly."I can't leave you here..." She breathed quietly and thought about him, the only human in a room full of monsters. Soft fingers brushed the side of her face and she turned her head into Vers's touch. Many people had never imagined that Vers had a soft spot until he had brought the young Tira back to camp. From that day on, Vers changed for the better, and the more time Tira and Vers spent training and fighting side by side, they fell in love, something they both believed couldn't happen in this new world.

"Tira..." He breathed out her name, a plea to her voice and she nodded and began to pull away, he grasped the back of her neck and pulled we back, taking claim of her lips one more time. She blushed when they pulled away and stood up, holding Hikari protectively against her and headed for the door.

The woman had every intention of staying right outside, but the unyielding gaze of her daughter upon Agapito made Tira shudder. Maybe it would be a better idea if she laid the little girl down for the night. With one more nervous glance back at the conference room door, Tira made her way back to the room.

The best part of the future is it is not set in stone. It's dynamic; ever-changing.

Romantic Raider

User Image User Image User Image
Baby, I can't give you the moon or stars,
But I'd like to think I'm giving you something better.
I'm going to win this once and for all.
For you, for me, and for all of our kind.
By any means possible.

Vers Vanderbilt

Leader of the Rebellion

User Image

A breath of relief exited the man's lips as he watched the woman of his dreams and his only child exit the room. It was better now that they weren't in here. He was too distracted to talk war; especially now that the Baron was in the room. Now, don't be fooled by Vers' calm exterior. He was still worried about being in a room filled with creatures that defied God. Men that turned to bloodsucking nightmares, others that turned into dogs...it was unnatural. But his gaze was caught again on the very silent human girl. Besides the General, she was quite frankly the calmest person in the room. What was she to the werewolves? Why keep a human around when it was just too easy to change her?

The human leader pried his eyes away from Celeste and laid them onto the almost comical scene in the room. A girl who had gotten so afraid that she had turned into a rabbit. Wasn't that interesting? And now her babysitters were trying to figure out what to do. His gaze left that scene and unto the Lord of the House. He looked haunted; it was something about his eyes. There was a deep sadness to them that Vers didn't expect to see in a monster. His gaze stayed pinned to him as he moved closer to the General. Finally, his gaze came to rest on the Baron. How on earth he got such a high title was lost on Vers. The man's jaw tensed as he glared at the vampire.

"Are you more comfortable now?" The human asked with venom in his voice. Vers could still remember the day the information on Kana came to his desk about Agapito. He had been completely floored. It wasn't unusual for a human to tell the slave traders information on their last master or mistress. In fact, they were forced to. And with a pretty penny, a slave trader would tell you anything. That's how they continued to get information on Kana. But her latest installment with Agapito? That was harsh to read, and then he had to tell his wife. He hates Agapito for what he did to his wife's sister, for the years his wife had cried over the pain her sister continued to go through. And now, Tira tells him that he's starting to go after Kana again?

"But if it's up to me, you won't have any more damned pets. Not while I'm around. And definitely not my wife's sister."

Vers had gone stone cold; no more did he have warmth in his eyes, instead they told the story of hardship. No longer did he seem to have any sort of soft spot. It was as if all of that flew out the window the moment Tira left the room. Because that was his secret wasn't it? Tira was too good for him and he knew it, but he would be damned if he lost the only two good things in his life.

it's me or them, and not to be conceited, but i'd rather it be them.

Romantic Raider

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
A dark secret, the sweetest sin;
All of these things, to stir the beast within.
A faint hello, and a last goodbye;
A broken promise tends to never lie.
A dark secret, a beast within;
A monster to relish in the sweetest sin.

S E B A S T I A N xx V A N xx R I C H T E R

User Image

It wasn't that the demon was hurt that Mathew had gotten embarrassed and moved quickly away from him that upset the demon now; it was the absence of Mat's hand in his. He missed the touch...everything was crashing down around the male and the contact somehow made him feel a little better. Now that it was gone, it only reminded Seb that he was alone in this.

But Mat wasn't the important part, even if thinking about him made him forget just a little how much pain he was in. But not so many emotions were crossing through him and it was at such a rapid pace, that the male was starting to feel dizzy. He moved across the room, trying to hide the emotions that were boiling within him. Which wasn't too hard; he found it hard to express feelings and most of the time, his face represented that. He normally bore a stoic persona, maybe even a tad bit bored appearing. Right now it was no different; maybe a touch of distraught speaking through his eyes, but that was all.

He found himself standing next to one of the only people he could say was much alike him: the General Cytheria. He glanced to her briefly before leaning against the wall and running his fingers through strands of gold. He closed his eyes tightly, trying to sense his sister through their twin bond but could not sense her.

I've failed...Sebastian could only think. The only promise he could recall making his promises and he had failed. Over and over again... Guilt washed over him like a frantic flood; a feeling he knew well when it came to his sister. He thought of her haunting eye and he sighed heavily.

The demon didn't open his eyes again until he heard the door close. When he opened them, he discovered that the red haired human with the child left. As soon as she did, the male human had something smart to say to the Baron. A loud groan escaped the demon lord's lips.

"Do we really have to have this feud now?" He said, exasperated. "We are about to go to war and my sister has been taken. The wards are down, and we can be attacked at any moment without those wards." Sebastian stated, angrily. "Asa, please, take control of your meeting. Let's get to the point quickly." Sebastian glanced to Mira, who had transformed into a rabbit again. He thought back to what happens when she transforms and frowned. "Well, when the Princess is decent, of course." He made a mental note to keep as much space between him and the rabbit as possible. The last thing he needed was the naked girl transforming on him again.

"And all the g a m e s you played you would always win, but
n o tXX t h i sXX t i m e ."

Romantic Raider

S fillerfiller t fillerfiller r fillerfiller i fillerfiller d fillerfiller e fillerfiller r

User Image

FILLERThe { { Omega } } Pup

User Image

Erik was having a very hard time focusing on anything. After all, a girl just transformed right in front of his very eyes. One minute she was a girl and the next she was a small, white rabbit. The werewolves jaw went slack as his mouth flew wide open and he stared at the rabbit. In all honesty, he knew that people could transform into all kinds of things, but until now, he never saw anyone transform into anything other than a werewolf.

By the time he came to, Sebastian was finishing talking about getting the princess decent. That was about the time he realized the woman holding the rabbit wasn't too happy about him staring at the princess. The werewolf cleared his throat and tore his gaze away. He looked sheepishly at Bryn before turning his attention to his sister. Following her gaze, he found that she was regarding Sebastian and the Baron quite closely. He wasn't sure what she was thinking but her gaze almost seemed interested. He glanced back at her curiously, but instead of finding her staring out at a demon or a vampire, her gaze was set on him. When Celeste's eyes had locked onto his, the girl quickly looked down at her feet and took one step closer to Bryn.

Sometimes he wished he could read her mind...

There was so much tension in this room that Erik was getting a bit restless. His sister seemed to be the epiphany of calm but he on the other hand kept switching his weight from leg to leg, glancing from one person to the next and constantly worrying about Celeste when he really didn't need to be. The more times that he looked to her, the more steps she took towards Bryn and that was aggravating in and of itself. Why she trust Bryn more than she trusted him was beyond his reasoning. He wanted to blame it on her amnesia, but sometimes...late at night when he was alone, he wondered if there was something else...

But he trusted Bryn and he would much rather she turn to someone he trusted than to a stranger. He smiled slightly at her, but she only looked away and he frowned.

Well, he was here to learn right? So he might as well learn. He looked to the vampire king and waited for whatever was going to happen next.

" Don't underestimate me; You'll never get a chance to re-evaluate. "

User ImageFILLERUser Image FILLERUser ImageFILLERUser ImageFILLERUser Image

Romantic Raider

User Image FILLERFILLERFILLER User ImageFILLERFILLERFILLERUser Image

J A Z Z Y R A

User Image

Upon further evaluation of the situation, Jazz's expression softened just a touch. The girl looked genuinely confused, and though she could be acting, the elf still hesitated. Perhaps being a bodyguard for the princess has given her a soft spot, but regardless, the elf lowered her weapon to the ground. But that hesitation didn't mean all of the elf's guards were down, however, as the archer still had the bow's string was pulled back like she was ready to fire. If Sophie even moved an inch, the bow would go back to the original location.

The elf breathed out heavily. Now all she wanted was to get this situation neutralized so that she could leave.
"She's just a kid, Cyrus." She stated exasperatedly. She had to find a way to liquefy this situation and fast. The dress was really starting to get on her nerves. "Fine. We will take her to the castle and hand her over to the shadow guards to keep hold of her until the General gets to her for interrogation. But she has to be in a locked room with surveillance or else I won't feel comfortable about leaving her in a place with my prin...." Her gaze shot nervously to Sophie. "My charge."

The elf moved swiftly so she was behind Sophie.
"Raise your hands and move slowly. I will direct you to the castle." She stated briskly, raising her arrow to the middle of Sophie's back and prodded her with the arrow. "Let's go. Forward." She ordered. She didn't even wait to see if Cyrus complied, or even followed, she just began ordering Sophie through the woods and towards the castle.

The elf wasn't sure if what she was doing was the correct thing or not, but one thing was certain, she had to do something. And for the elf, working and using her authority was the best escape. Maybe she couldn't control what happened in her love life, and maybe the rest of her life was in shambles, but the elf would be damned if she ever couldn't carry out her duty. Perhaps to some it wouldn't appear like she was doing her job, but seeing to a stranger within the proximity of the princess was a serious matter to the elf and it had to be dealt with. And she would see that it was.

V I N E B E R R Y

User ImageFILLERFILLERFILLERUser ImageFILLERFILLERFILLER User Image

Romantic Raider

User Image

User ImageFILLUser ImageFILLUser Image

PROJECT 047-KN :: Kana
User Image

The woman didn't know what to do with herself anymore. At one point she was being cussed out, and in the next moment the same lips were telling her of love. The pink haired woman shouldn't be surprised; it wasn't much different from the way things used to be. Sometimes, time could change people, but when time wasn't an issue, she didn't see why you would feel the need to change. She wasn't entirely sure how old Agapito was; he rarely talked about the past, but Kana knew that time just wasn't as impressive to vampires as it was to her. In her life, she will grow, she would age, and she would change. But that would never happen to him. He didn't have the same restraints of time that she had, and because of that, she wasn't surprised that he hadn't changed.

Kana had always known that difference between them. She was mortal and he was not. But she never fantasized about it ever being any different. She never wondered what it would be like to live forever. Her life had been filled with so much pain and torment; why would she want to live forever? Especially when her sire would most likely be Agapito? She would be bound to him forever.

It was these contradicting thoughts that had made the pink haired woman's trek to the roof possible. Here she stood at the edge, looking down at the ground. How could her thoughts and her heart be so divided? At one moment, she would curse Agapito within her mind; she would think of his treachery and his cruel demeanor. But then her heart and her mind would flip and she would think of how much she loved and cared for that troubled soul.

Kana can still remember his screams in the middle of the night. That very first night she had made the mistake of trying to comfort him, and she had thought he was going to kill her that very night. Her heart used to break in those nights when she would yearn to touch him but knew better. Now she felt like she was the one uncontrollably screaming and there was no one to comfort her.

Kana dangled one foot off the edge. How easy would it be to just end it all now? All of her torment...her confusion...her pain and sorrow...it would all end. She wouldn't have to see this war play out. She wouldn't have to be completely broken by Agapito's contradictions anymore. She wouldn't feel anymore pain. All she had to do was jump...

The pink haired woman was just about to do that when arms from the shadows snaked around her waist and yanked her back. She landed hard against the roof, a loud crack resonating from the impact her head had felt when colliding with the roof. Before the woman blacked out, all she could see was a silhouette half blending into the shadows.

When Kana opened her eyes, she was in the castle's infirmary in a soft bed with white sheets.

"The woman is a danger to herself and I would very much like to keep her here overnight for observation. Despite the fact that she's suicidal, it is quite possible that the girl could be suffering from a concussion."

"I'm fine." Kana defended herself, sitting up in her bed. The room swayed just a tiny bit, and there was a slight throbbing in the back of her skull, but she knew that it should have been worse. "Check the bandages; you'll see."

There was something in Kana's gaze that challenged the man to look more closer at her wounds. She waited while the man undid the bandages and inspected her skull. Just as promised, there wasn't much to see, other than dried blood.

"A human with a healing factor...how curious indeed. But even still, the concussion could still be present and you did try to jump off of a roof Miss..."

"Kana...it's just Kana."

"Well, Kana. You'll be staying here the night."

Kana's gaze narrowed on the man, but she didn't have the will to fight him.
"That's fine. I didn't really have anywhere else to go anyway."

Out of precaution, the man wrapped her bandage again. As he was finishing, a woman came and got him, speaking to him urgently enough that it caught Kana's attention. What was going on in the castle now? Seemed like it was always one thing after another.

Kana rose from the bed, but they were too distracted to notice, leaving her little bed and heading towards a different one. Glancing down, Kana found she was no longer in the gown that Asa and her sister had forced her to wear, instead she was wearing a simple nightgown. The infirmary must have had her changed. Cautiously, Kana made her way to the commotion at the other end of the room. There was so many orders going around, no one noticed the pink haired patient. She gazed down curiously at the new, broken and beaten patient.

There was something so oddly familiar about the woman, but Kana couldn't place her anywhere within her memories.

a science experiment gone incredibly right.

Shirtless Member

~Bryn Blevins~
Alpha of Alphas

User ImageAsa's introductions were clumsy, but then the whole situation was quickly getting out of hand. Davina was about to protest the way Asa had handled the whole thing, but Bryn quieted her with a raised hand, "It's fine Davina. Everything's too hectic to worry about technicalities." As a pup Bryn always hated having to be so technical, he had to be introduced by higher ranking wolves, which was pretty much any adult, had to stand quietly until given permission to join in the conversation which may or may not come in the form of a direct verbal invitation... His very first meeting with Asa was likely memorable for both of them, in that there was no use of proper werewolf introductions.

His father had told him that he had an important meeting, with a vampire no less. The hairy boy had been told time after time about how vicious and deadly the blood suckers were, but had never seen one himself. Bryn's instructions were to stay with his sister in the play-room, but his curiosity got the better of him, as it often did.

Tip-toeing down the hall Bryn went to his father's office, where the vampire was supposed to be waiting. It was rude to keep people waiting, but the Alpha of Alphas had also said something about throwing the 'leech' off balance. Opening the door just a crack Bryn peeked through, standing by the wall was one of his brothers, standing stoically and rather boring. Bryn wasn't there to see someone he always saw. he gave a small sniff and detected the unfamiliar scent of the vampire, it didn't smell like a dangerous beast. Of course his brother saw him in the crack of the door, and before the fellow could shoo his young sibling away the runt pushed the door the rest of the way open and looked up at the tall man with the long black hair, "You're a vampire? You don't look so tough, I bet I could take you." The boy had likely seemed so comical at the time, runts were typically hairy and their baby teeth were often more like a wolf pups than a humans, though as they fell out they were replaced by normal looking teeth. At the time Bryn had mostly puppy teeth, and a few normal looking ones. Additionally Bryn had a short and fluffy tail, not such a common runt trait, and thick nails on both his hands and feet.

Without waiting for a reply Bryn playfully tackled the vampire prince, and nothing his brother said would get him out of the room. Not until his father came and pulled him away telling him to go play with his sister, and soon after Bryn was gone chastised his older boy, "Don't bother telling him what to do if you aren't prepared to make him listen. You know damn well he sees that as weakness." Runts also had a tendency to need a firmer hand from their parents or guardians.

Bryn hadn't seen Asa again until his own negotiations for territory, and by then had long outgrown all the visible signs of being a runt. To anyone who didn't know better he was just another human, who happened to be capable of transforming into a wolf-like creature from a hollywood monster movie. Though his eyes were still such a light shade of brown that they were often mistaken for a golden yellow on first glance. And the playful pup had earned a reputation as being quite capable in a fight, having killed a few supers who attacked werewolves, and any wolves not loyal to his father who dared to tread on his territory. Additionally Bryn was credited with killing a few werewolves who were dangerously close to exposing the reality of supers to the human population in general.

When the Baron entered the room all pleasant moods went away, it wasn't just because of the 'dogs' comment. Agapito was blamed by the werewolves for various crimes, none of which had any physical evidence. It was only because of that bastards status that Bryn or perhaps a group of pack enforcers hadn't killed him already. This time Bryn put his arm right in front of his sister, before she could leap forward and attack the monster, but his own teeth were bared. Or rather, his fangs were bared. Runts were prone to shape shifting when under extreme emotional pressure, Byrn had his shifting under control that he rarely made the full shift, but on occasion he made partial changes.

The wolves remained ominously silent while Agapito made his scene, watching him as though they just wanted him to make one wrong move, one excuse to tear him to pieces. Look at the child the wrong way, we dare you. Nothing signaled an imminent threat in the wild like total stillness and silence, and that's exactly what the werewolves were doing. It wasn't just that they hated Agapito either, there was a fundamental rule ingrained in their DNA, instability is weakness, and weakness which creates a threat to survival as a whole must be removed. Most couldn't argue that Agapito was a poster-boy for instability. And Bryn was also notable for not dealing well with unstable troublemakers.

I am not a wolf in sheep's clothing, I am a wolf in wolf's clothing.
-Rick Gervais

User Image

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
          Ҟ l a u s《┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈》》》 Ҏ l a v f u l ם r a o o n
          Ҟ l a u s r s t《┈┈┈┈┈┈»-(¯`Ϟ´¯)-»┈┈┈┈┈┈》 Ҏ l a y f u l ם r a g o n
              Ғ u e r s tȽ o r d

User Image~Kiss kiss, bang bang~
      ~Taking pleasure in the pain~

The chill of the night air did nothing to help, that much Klaus became aware of as he stood out on a balcony, letting time slip by without a care. Time had a tendency of losing some of its importance and meaning when one was as long-lived as a dragon, and Klaus currently didn't have the care to worry over something as pointless as minutes, or was it hours, spent standing on a balcony doing no more than pondering over recent events. No, not recent events in general. Jazzy. Just Jazzy. Sure, he probably should have been focused on Mira, considering she was the one he could very likely have with just the whisper of sweet words. But Mira... Mira was his death sentence more than a true pursuit at the moment. After all, if he couldn't remain faithful to the woman he loved, what was the chance of remaining faithful to the girl who was presently just a fleeting fascination?

All logic screamed for him to just push away all thoughts of Jazz. She was engaged. She was running off back home with Zerith, like a typical princess rescued from the clutches of the evil dragon like in a fairytale. Granted, Jazz wasn't frail and defenseless like a fairytale princess. She was strong and independent and plenty capable of saving herself. After all, those things were probably what he loved most about her. Ah, but that wasn't something he ought to dwell upon. No, it was just plain unhealthy to continue thinking about her like this when clearly she was finally entirely out of his grasp.

But from that balcony, as he sighed and muttered a small curse, he caught a glimpse of something interesting. Unfortunately, it was that sight that allowed his unhealthy chain of thoughts continue, but, admittedly, the dragon brightened ever so slightly upon the sight of Jazzyra, bow drawn, directing another girl toward the castle. He quirked a brow, observing with mild curiosity and was half-tempted to meet with them to sate that curiosity. But, alas, the dragon remained on the balcony, merely observing with eyes that grew less longing and dare I say, lovesick. He ran a hand through his hair, turning away and wishing almost desperately for a drink. Something to get his mind off of her.

But no such distraction came, much as he wished. Perhaps this was a sort of karma? Paying back for all the hearts he'd broken, now he'd have to suffer through his own heartbreak. That was ridiculous. He didn't have a heart and if he did, it was one of solid ice. He shook her head, making his way back inside, doing his best to ignore commotion between those still panicked over the night's events and those cleaning up. Bothersome. He'd just go to his room and hope to all goodness that Mathew was with his man of interest and not in the room. The last thing he needed was anyone who actually knew him seeing him in this state. He'd rather freeze solid than be caught in this almost puppy-like state.

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image
      Speech is #654A42

Romantic Raider

A S A xxxxxxxx V A N D R E A D

User ImageUser Image
During all of the chatter, or lack thereof, Asa had slipped behind the counter of the bar and was currently pouring himself a glass of red wine with a hint of blood, just enough to take the edge off. The vampire tried to hide the way his hands were trembling, or keep the agitation away from his facial expression, but he just couldn't help it. Everyone was just being so incredibly annoying that the vampire's usual light and playful mood had long since flown out the window. The vampire pressed the glass to his lips and took a sip. Asa closed his eyes as he savored the flavor and imagined he was somewhere, anywhere else.

When the vampire opened his gaze, he found himself looking at a very curious situation. The werewolves were ten seconds away from ripping out Agapito's throat all they needed was a reason, any reason. How strange it was that they were so ready to attack a vampire and the rabbit scared herself into her smaller form because she had thought they were going to eat her. His gaze briefly met the strange woman that traveled with a pack of wolves. The vampire sighed heavily. His life was never easy...

Of course Agapito didn't make the situation any easier by opening his damn mouth. He even had Vers smarting off. Asa hadn't met the human leader previously, but he had somehow expected more from the male. He seemed to only have composure around Tira.

Then something happened that would have been shocking in a different situation, but given the current one, it was quite understandable. Sebastian lost that cool and calm exterior that he always had. Losing his sister must be killing him. Looking at the male, Asa wondered what exactly was going through the devastated youth. He supposed that it didn't matter at the moment. But he was being reckless...and recklessness needed observation. The vampire narrowed his gaze and almost glared at all of those within his company.

“Enough!” He said; it was only loud enough to command attention. Asa hardly ever raised his voice in anger, and right now, he only spoke with the authority of a King. Something he loathed. “I have asked you all here because I trust you, and I need you. Please put your differences aside for our meeting tonight is much more grave.” Asa took a deep breath, and closed his eyes. When he reopened them, he found the nymph woman. He gestured to a door in the back of the room. “Please listen carefully to what I am about to say, to explain it all to Mira Jane when she is more…herself. But I am afraid if I wait any longer, blood will splatter these walls. Excuse my descriptiveness.” Asa said; he really felt bad for Mira Jane, but he really couldn’t offer anything else for the girl at the moment.

“As for the rest of you.” Asa stated, glancing between the lot. “I have asked you, Bryn, Alpha of the Alphas, and Vers, Leader of the Human Rebellion, to lend me aid in a war against the House of Magic. I have previously made a treaty with the House of Elements, and they too, will be lending me aid. Vers, I understand your terms of negotiations, and I am prepared to fight for the freedom of humans, if it does not beseech my current treaties with Alpha Bryn.” Asa looked towards Bryn. In all honesty, the human had already agreed to bearing arms for the vampire king, but Asa had no idea what Bryn would say. He wasn’t sure where Bryn would stand on the freedom of humans, or for fighting alongside the House in a war many wouldn’t come from. “Though, I admit, freedom for humans should be carefully regulated in the chance that they try to kill the planet again.” At that, Asa made a small, lopsided grin and picked up his glass.

“But I have you know…Regardless if you are with me, or not, I plan on beginning to march upon the House of Magic as soon as I can get my armies ready. Tonight they attacked me, and my people, and they have taken one of my own, and that will not be tolerated. If you are with me, then please meet me back here in this conference room tomorrow at midday. I want you all to think about it; I don’t want to pressure anyone. I am open for negotiations throughout the night and morning before the conference. As to the conference tomorrow at midday, let’s keep it simple. That meaning, I wish to speak to the respective leaders. That would include Alpha Bryn, the Alpha of the Werewolves, Princess Mira Jane, representing the House of Elements, and Leader Vers, representing the Human Rebellion, and myself.” His eyes touched upon those that he named in turn, feeling a little silly when he spoke to a rabbit. “This meeting is adjourned; I hope to see you all tomorrow afternoon. Bryn, feel free to use our rooms, food, and whatever else you need for you and your people. My home is your home. Thank you all for meeting with me, and listening to my cause.” Asa ended, gesturing his hand to let them know that they could leave. He grabbed his glass and took a long swig. “All of you are free to go. Well, all of you except you, Agapito. I would like to talk to you, privately.” The look Asa gave the other vampire was quite like the look a father would give his troubling child. A look of extreme disappointment. He stepped to Bryn and clapsed hands with him once more, told Cytheria to be ready for when he called upon her, before taking a seat on the couch with his glass, and watched as people began to file out of the room, beginning with Lord Sebastian, with a look on his face that suggested he and Asa were not through for the night.

"I'll charm you with my dazzling smile before you even realize I'm your worst nightmare."

Shirtless Member

Agapito Vela

User ImageSome children died the other day,
You should have seen the ratings...

Yesterday I was dirty,

Wanted to be pretty,

I know now that I'm forever dirt.

That child, she made the hair on the back of the Barons neck rise, or maybe it was the way the werewolves were stalking him. Agapito was certain that it was the child though, the way she stared at him, like she knew something. For just a sliver of time he thought of cutting out her little eyes, but the notion was thrown out with great force. Even the sadistic Spaniard couldn't harm a child, that was going too far even for him. Wasn't it? Or was that why he kept them away, because he could hurt them? Not that it mattered anyway, they were only human.

"Oh yes. Much more so. Children are meant to be seen and not heard, and little girls aren't meant to be seen at all." Relaxing back into his seat Agapito smiled ominously at Vers' next statement, easily meeting the man's gaze, "Oh you'll be hard pressed to stop me from getting more. I breed humans like cattle." And the young lord had his little outburst, the vampire rolled his eyes. Oh who cares about the cyclops? She wasn't all that interesting anyway. Was she alive? Was she dead? Did it matter?

Just as Agapito opened his mouth to say something that was very carefully insensitive the King intervened. Oh he was just so good at sounding authoritative when he wanted to. Blah blah war, blah blah, free the humans... Wait, what? Agapito sat up straight at that point, careful regulations, and free humans? What about the one's Agaptio already owned? What about his victims? Kana? This would not do, even the soft and cuddly King had to be joking.

Agapito leaned back in his chair as the others filed out, even had the audacity to put his feet up on the table. His expression had regained it's unreadable contemplative look, there had to be something he could do to put a roadblock in those plans. He just needed to think, but there wasn't really any time since Asa wanted to speak with him now. Judging by the older vampires expression it wouldn't be good. Perhaps open up with some groveling? The baron hated being subservient, but there was a time and place for it now and then.

Once everyone was out of the room except himself and his King, Agapito stood and quickly slipped over to the bar. Taking the wine bottle to refill Asa's glass he smiled rather pleasantly, "Free the humans? How very noble." His tone of voice was pleasant, agreeable even. But it was an all too obvious attempt at deception, no not deception... An attempt to feel the King out on the subject without showing his true feelings. Which were mostly outrage and belligerence. With all the calm he could muster the baron retrieved a wine glass of his own, lousy stuff that bloodwine was. Could barely taste the blood from being watered down so much, but it was more appropriate to drink what the King was having, "If you would like some suggestions on how to regulate them, I'm sure I could come up with a few ideas." If this also distracted Asa from whatever boring thing he had intended to discuss with Agapito that was a small bonus.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Bah, bah black sheep in my school
You'll be shorn of all your wool
One lesson in submission, another in pain
After graduation things will never be the same
You'll become my groveling fool
Drowning in a puddle of your own drool

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxʂeth ӎatthewsxxxxxxx

'Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. '

User Image

A drink was really, really in order. Or, that was Seth's mindset at the moment. It didn't even have to be alcoholic. He'd take a shot of espresso or a hot cup of coffee at this rate because dear god, he felt like he'd been snapped at and dealt with enough ill-tempered people the last the year. Granted, it wasn't often that injured people were calm and even-tempered rather than panicky and snappish, but one had to understand the number of people that the young lad had tended to. It was a stark contrast to his previous chore of simply organizing medical supplies and things of that sort which he'd been doing just prior to the Tyrant's attack. And while normally Seth wasn't one to complain as long as he himself wasn't the one injured and needing medical attention, the number of people who were seeking his help or that of other medical personnel was overwhelming.

Few injuries were major and needed much attention. Frankly, the worst he himself had thus far dealt with was a man who had struck his head against something or other when falling. Luckily, there was no concussion, but cleaning and inspecting the wound had been a bother that almost made Seth wish he could be stitching someone up instead. But hey, a guy couldn't complain when even working in the castle at a time like this, he was still treated better than he had been by his former master.

He was just sort of meandering, checking for any remaining injured and helping a little with the clean-up of things when there was quite a bit of commotion that frankly, he had not expected. Probably no one had. He'd expected the night's excitement to be over once the Tyrant was gone but lo and behold, in came a quite severely injured woman. Well, it was enough to definitely warrant Seth's use of the word severe, as it by all means was... Well, his level of 'severe' at least. It was enough to make him wince a bit before practically scurrying for gauze and bandaging before anyone could bark at him to go fetch them. It was with great haste that he did so, returning to the woman's aid as another medic was looking over her wounds.

"I can work on the stitches while you work on tending to the burns," he volunteered, motioning to said burns on one side of her. The other medic gave a nod and Seth wasted little to no time setting to work on cleaning and stitching that which needed his attention and he was capable of dealing with. It was a little harder when one lacked use or knowledge of anything magical or supernatural, but he'd do what he could. That was, after all, what he was there for.

User Image

'Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.'

Tipsy Tactician

Take a deep breath
Open your eyes
Sweet slumber's over
It's time to rise

S O P H H I A xx S E X T U S

User Image

For the moment it seemed that her words of confusion had reached the blonde elf, given that she had lowered her weapon to her. More so the woman seemed to view her as a kid. Such a strange concept really. By all means not because of her age. A seventeen year old girl was still in the range of a kid. More so it was strange simply to hear someone think of a person as a kid. Certainly it seemed that things had hanged. Cy was hanging around vampires and elves. People were in a position to actually think about the novelties of age. Even castles were being erected like something of a fantasy story. Lord just how much time had passed anyway? In any case it didn't seem to matter much as the woman ordered Cyrus to step down, he releasing his hold of the girl, as the elf woman spoke on. Something about shadow guards, what ever they were, and protecting her prin. Her charge? Her charge was named Prin? Strange names for strange folks she supposed. Or maybe Prin was the name of her lover? Perhaps the less she thought of that the better. All that mattered was that it seemed that she wanted her locked away to be interrogated by some general. It seemed strange to have someone who was likely of high rank to be in charge of interrogating her, but then again this was a castle with a vampire, who was probably a king, 'shadow guards', and an elf with a possible lover named Prin. Certainly such a thing wouldn't be all that strange at this point. There with a gentle nod the girl looked to the elf woman placing her hands slowing in the air as she was led off into the darkness of night, though the forest and likely to end up in the castle.

After walking for a few minutes, occasionally looking back over her shoulder at the elf woman, she noticed that for what ever reason Cyrus had not followed them. Probably for the best given what his response earlier. Still though she couldn't shake the feeling on the air. Everything seemed so tense what with a woman holding a bow to her back ready to kill her at any moment. Of course she couldn't stand the feeling, and thus she resorted to something that probably wouldn't work out well. With a deep sigh the girl twisted her head a bit and looked to the elf, her very unusual eyes fixated to her. "So...I don't suppose your going to tell me anything, right?" she said in a bit of a fearful tone. "I mean your bringing me to a mysterious castle. Presenting me to a vampire who's probably going to kill me." she said again in a bit of a fearful tone. She hadn't forgotten what a vampire could do when one made an enemy out of them. How even the weakest of them seemed to move faster than the human eye. How their hunger seemed to know no end. How they were crueler than any creature; demons being the only real outlier to that. "I mean if I'm going to fie anyways you could give a girl the blessing of at least explaining what exactly is going on, right? Doesn't a prisoner get a last request." she said to her, knowing now she might have been laying things on a bit to thick. subtlety was never much of a strong trait for her, but it really wasn't for any of them. There wasn't a need for secrets or bottling things in. Just keep everything open. Slowly the girls eyes sunk from the elf to the ground as she could feel the elf arrow poking her back, or at least her mind was telling her so. "I am going too die, aren't I?" she spoke out to the elf woman, a moment of earnest fear in her voice. With that the girl simply continued on into the dark, making her way to where ever the elf would take her, hoping that things wouldn't go as bad as she knew that they would; like they always do.

"You can't fix a Broken heart in a couple of days,
So bring it back or start
Anew."

Romantic Raider

And who do you think you are?
Running around leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul

User Image

C A T A R I N A xxx V A N xxx R I C H T E R

“Lady Catarina… please take my hands…”

The Lady looked towards his hands that were outstretched to her. Whatever Anna had just given her, it had made her mind less foggy and she was beginning to remember. Catarina knew those hands; those scarred and gnarled hands that anyone would shy away from. That was, anyone but her. She knew her William...She understood him.

The Demoness meandered through her thoughts, thinking back to when William had left. The scarred woman had known right away that he wasn't speaking from his heart and that he was merely trying to keep hers beating. The only thing that had really saddened her was that she hadn't been able to convey the truth to the one she held dear. Her one truth being that if she couldn't be with him, she didn't want to be live, because it was only with him that she had ever felt alive.

Deep sadness was woven into her eyes and sewn into her heart. Cat wasn't sure what Anna was up to, but the change in her long lost friend's personality had reassured Catarina that she was up to no good. Whatever plan she had concocted had something to do with her, and with her being alive, and well.

Catarina opened her mouth to protest, to plead with William that there was another way. But the hope and desperation in his eyes and the baseline fact that he was here, with Anna, agreeing with her even though he was a prisoner told Cat everything she needed to know. There was no other way. There was no other hope than this. This was there way to being together.

Tears welled up in Cat's eyes; she had never liked to admit her own faults, but she had always been selfish. But was it really selfish to want to spend the rest of your life with the man you loved so much?

It is...after the grief and pain I have caused, Catarina whispered in her mind, and she knew it was true. How many happinesses had she stolen only to secure her own? There was just too many to count.

Meeting Will's gaze, the woman knew that this was one selfish act that she would atone for. One selfish act that she would have to work the rest of her life in order to be forgiven. She could make things right, she was sure of it. But the point is...she would live, and she would live with William.

Slowly, the woman slipped her hands into Will's and she smiled slightly, aiming to reassure him, but she wasn't sure how much of the smile had made it to her eyes.

Instantly, as her hands had clasped his, there was a soft glow that surrounded them and then there was the feeling that she couldn't let go of his hands. Like they were trapped there. She glanced down at them questioningly and tugged at one, but it was locked into place. The wan glanced up at William, a look of surprise written all over her face.

What had they gotten themselves into?

Will, the woman tried to say, but her lips were sealed shut, she could no longer speak, or make any noise at all. Her tongue was heavy, and it was as though her lips were sewed shut. It was at this point that Lady Catarina began to be aware that Anna was speaking some nonsense behind her. At least, THAT was normal. Cat had grown used to the woman's use of Latin in the past whenever she was casting a spell. The sickly woman flinched when the spell caster started shaking sage over their hands.

Before Catarina had time to react, Anna was moving the burning sage around them, causing smoke to surround the couple. It was strange, and she couldn't explain it, but Cat felt cleaner somehow. But the Lady couldn't move, couldn't talk, so she contented herself with looking at William.

This was a wedding ceremony in Anna's culture. Cat was a bit suspicious as to what a magical wedding would actually do, but she supposed it could be worse. After all, she was marrying her love. She could figure out the rest later.

"Just a l i o n searching for her l i o n XX t a m e r."

Romantic Raider

The Masked Leader
T y r a n t XX V e r a c o s

User Image

The witch had only smiled at William's questions, only smirked at his accusations. He could think whatever he liked of her; she could careless. The mask has served it's purpose. And Anna was quite certain that Catarina would bring him up to speed when the ceremony was over. That was probably why, potentially, William was dangerous, and quite honestly, one reason why he would be eliminated as soon as he was no longer needed. And judging by how quickly they had agreed to this ceremony, and the loving gaze of her former best friend, Anna wouldn't need him for much longer. He was just a pawn in this game of chest, and unfortunately, she was the queen, and her dearest best friend was quite potentially the King of the game.

The witch leader then began lighting candles, where her assistant began following suit. They lit a red candle, to call upon the fire; they lit a blue candle to call upon water; they lit a green candle to call upon the earth; they lit a yellow candle to call upon wind; they lit a black candle to symbolize death and a white candle to symbolize life. The two woman placed them in a circle around Cat and Will, the Tyrant blessing them each in turn.

The immediate glow of their hands had been a great indication that their bond was strong. So in the end, Anna had only spoke a few words in Latin to reinstate their bond, magically strengthen it and bless their union.

"Invocavi, quae inter haec duo elementa conjungit nullatenus separari possint. Tempus ut mors non sit, nec multorum."

I have called upon the elements to create a bond between these two that will be separable by no means. Not death nor time may be thy sever.

As Anna spoke the words, she lit the sage by the fire from each of the candles earlier established and started shaking it over the couple. This was to cleanse the air from any negativity, and to cleanse the couple so they may embark on their new lives with a clean slate. This process probably took the longest out of everything in the opening. Magic casters believed in the importance of casting out all negative and dark energy when they were casting something pure, and there was nothing more pure than creating this bond. This was the ultimate purest ceremony within the Book of Light and it was something not many people did very often. It was quite old fashioned, and honestly, people are just simply afraid of being bonded to someone for the rest of their days. There was no escape once it was casted. One had to be certain they were picking the right person; that their soul was completely being answered and harmonized within the other party. That was a scary thought. Sadly, Anna had never been able to be bonded to another. There were great consequences when bonding with a vampire, a creature without a heartbeat and it had been known to cause the caster in the relationship to lose their magic and have a void within their own heart.

"Divinum quae defendunt, et in populum tuum et benedic unionem."

May the divine elements protect you, and may they bless upon thy union.

With those words, Anna set the still burning sage upon a silver tray and handed it to Roni. Veronica bowed her head, repeating the last blessing before setting the tray on a table not too far away, leaving the sage burning. When she returned, she had a long chain within her hands. The chain was an entanglement of the purest silver and the brightest gold, twining around one another to make a perfect circle. The assistant draped the chain around the pair, circling them together, as Anna placed a similar chain around the pairs' joined hands.

Anna turned her back on the pair as she brought a book into her lap and began flipping through pages. While her leader was preparing for the next phase, Roni brought over a bowl. She kneeled in front of the couple and began flicking water upon the couple, repeating the blessing that Anna had just bestowed upon them, using holy water to cleanse whatever the sage may have missed. If anyone were to look at that cat, one would be surprised to find tears within the cat's eyes.

As Anna closed her eyes and began conjuring up the needed magic to finish the casting of the bond and focus deep and long, Roni had gone towards the table once more. She brought back a veil, but instead of covering just the bride, the witch covered both of them, remaining watchful over the flames. The veil had a different symbolism here. In normal cultures, the veil instilled the beliefs of a bride's purity, but here, the veil represented an outward way of connecting the two into one entity. It would also grant the couple a shroud of privacy and intimacy as the two exchanged their vows. Once the veil was in place, Veronica dropped rose petals of all colors around the couple, symbolizing the beauty of the union.

User Image

The Damaged Wife
A n n a XX V a n d r e a d

Romantic Raider

A S A xxxxxxxx V A N D R E A D

User ImageUser Image
Once the door had closed after the last guest, and only Agapito and Asa had remained within the room, the vampire king let his emotions show, and clearly he was madder than hell. He fixed his gaze on Agapito and watched the other male flit about, trying to detour the conversation from what truly mattered.

"Now is not the time for you to talk or ask me questions about my politics, nor is it time for you to give me advice." Asa stated, shortly and heatedly. He ignored the glass that Agapito had poured him. "Now isn't the time for you to open your mouth at all. Now it's time for you to listen." Asa said sternly, his gaze never wavered from Aga's face, and his expression only hardened. It was moments like this when it was easy to see Asa as a leader.

The vampire folded his hands in front of him. He believed it was quite more...appropriate than the neck he's rather wrap them around. "Let me begin with a bit of a narrative. Once, we used to have a strong, and fierce leader, but the Queen, my predecessor was as kind and compassionate being. And yes, I know you don’t give a s**t, but you will listen. When your master was slain,” Asa gave him a harsh look, but didn’t delve any deeper into that topic. “There was a question as to what to do with you. And yes, the Court did debate whether you should inherit or not, so whatever smug outlook you have, you can drop it. Everyone was against you inheriting. Hell, most of us wanted to ship you off and exile you. Except one person, and ultimately, the only person whose opinion really mattered. The Queen. She argued with us, and her verdict would be the last heard on the matter. You would inherit the titles, the land, the money, everything, despite our warnings.” Asa paused. “And I hated that.”

There was a wickedness within Asa’s eyes that he never really allowed himself to show, but here, now, within the privacy of the two vampires, Asa was barely holding back. “But I respected her wishes. It wasn’t long after that the Queen was murdered, and I stepped into her shoes. It didn’t even take long; the Court was still wary of you. You have done horrible things Agapito, and I have swept them under the rug all of this time because I have been respecting my Maker, but no more Agapito. My patience has been worn thin with you. I have always opened my gates and my homes to you. I have protected you from the Law more times than I can count. Every horrible act that you have committed, I not only turned a blind eye, but I covered your a**.” Asa smashed the glass in his hand, the bloodwine spilling upon his hand and sleeves. “But I am done, Agapito. I am done covering you. I am done making excuses for your behavior. I am done letting you run wild and free and run your damn mouth.”

The vampire closed his eyes tightly and leaned back, summing up in his head what he wanted to convey before he spoke again. When he opened his eyes again, they were fierce and he was strong. His shoulders were pulled back and he was standing at full height. “Agapito Vela, I am giving you an ultimatum. You will commit to your duties as Baron by becoming a respectable member of Court. You will treat my guests with respect and dignity. You will treat my home, not as a means of torturing others, but as it is meant for. You will be a guest. You will not be a murderer in my dungeon. And yes, I understand that if the human girl wants you and wants you to do unspeakable acts to her, then there is nothing I can say or do to stop it. Especially if I grant her freedom, but to those you prey upon, you will not. And as your king, I am under a very delicate treaty with the werewolves and now the humans, and you will respect and honor that. You will also fight for this House like you have…never…fought…before.” He let that sink in for a moment. “Oh, yes, Vela, I expect you to fight in this war. I expect you to fight for your home, for your titles, for your people, and for your King.”

The vampire’s eyes watched the other male carefully, trying to sum up all of the things that the Baron could be pondering at the moment. “If you cannot withstand my demands, I am prepared to strip you of your title, seize your belongings, your inheritance, and anything and everything you have. That includes your riches, your servants, your belongings, your home… The only thing that I will be sure you will have is that girl you seem so very fond of. Then we shall see how very fond you are of her, wouldn’t we? Alone with a human for an extended length of time? I can’t see how that could be fun for you. You will be banished, and exiled with nothing but that woman and the clothes on your back. Most Kings and other leaders kill for treason, but I'm afraid if I sentenced you to death, I would allow the wolves to rip you to shreds and I would much rather keep this between you and me.”

Asa perked an eyebrow up as he looked over the other male carefully. He wasn’t sure where Agapito would take this from here on out, but one thing was certain, he had to keep a very close eye on Samuel. A threatened vampire was very much like a cornered cat. Unpredictable and dangerous.

“Do I make myself clear?”

"I'll charm you with my dazzling smile before you even realize I'm your worst nightmare."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff