Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
IT'S ASAMI! I FREAKING KNEW IT!

...*awkward cough*

Dapper Capitalist

Asami or her father look like the main suspects. I'm not saying they are equalists, just that it seems most likely that Korra would start to be suspicious about them.

Aside from them, I'm hoping someone calls out Tarrlok, but seeing as I don't think any of them can exactly call him a "friend" I doubt he's the one the it could be referring to.

6,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Ringoringa

...*awkward cough*

I was hoping the Asami is evil theorists would be wrong, but who else could it be?

6,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
CreativeButLazy
Asami or her father look like the main suspects. I'm not saying they are equalists, just that it seems most likely that Korra would start to be suspicious about them.

Aside from them, I'm hoping someone calls out Tarrlok, but seeing as I don't think any of them can exactly call him a "friend" I doubt he's the one the it could be referring to.

I didn't think Korra would call Asami a friend either.
I really can't wait untill Saturday!

Dapper Capitalist

TheLesbianPrincessKatelyn
CreativeButLazy

Actually, Korra looked like she was definitely starting to warm up to her at the end of episode five when she honestly thanked her for her father's help with paying for them to be in the tournament.

9,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
TheLesbianPrincessKatelyn
CreativeButLazy

eek And it's only TUESDAY!! emotion_0A0

User Image

Aged Gaian

Ringoringa

...*awkward cough*
Her and Asami aren't friends though.

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
TheDrunkenApothecary
Ringoringa

...*awkward cough*

Close enough.

Just wait, it'll totally be her. cool

Aged Gaian

Ringoringa
TheDrunkenApothecary
Ringoringa

...*awkward cough*

Close enough.

Just wait, it'll totally be her. cool

Don't think so~

Dapper Capitalist

TheDrunkenApothecary
Ringoringa

...*awkward cough*

Korra looked like she was warming up to her. She honestly thanked her for her father's help.

I don't see how it can be anyone else, aside from Tarrlok, but he's definitely not a friend.

Aged Gaian

CreativeButLazy
TheDrunkenApothecary
Ringoringa

...*awkward cough*

Korra looked like she was warming up to her. She honestly thanked her for her father's help.

I don't see how it can be anyone else, aside from Tarrlok, but he's definitely not a friend.

Well, she's trying to warm up to her because she's going to be around a lot.
And of course she'll have to thank her and her father. They gave them the opportunity to make it this far.

They're not friends imo.

Dapper Capitalist

TheDrunkenApothecary
CreativeButLazy
TheDrunkenApothecary
Ringoringa

...*awkward cough*

Well, she's trying to warm up to her because she's going to be around a lot.
And of course she'll have to thank her and her father. They gave them the opportunity to make it this far.

They're not friends imo.

Exactly, she's going to be around a lot, so Korra is attempting to be friends with her. Not close friends, or good friends, but just casual friends. They didn't seem to be on hostile or un-friendly terms.

I'm honestly racking my brain here trying to think of anyone else that line could be referring too, but I can't come up with anyone aside from Asami and her father.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff