Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Bloodsucker

19,700 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
I didn't really cry...but I was bummed out for a while thinking "Why? WHY? That's just MEAN!"
I didn't really cry when he died... But his funeral? That's when the tears came out... crying

Dangerous Gaian

5,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I was so sad whenh died he was one of my fav characters...... balled like a baby when he died and at his funeral especially when mustang started crying

Codger

12,175 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
It made me cry how he was unwilling to go at Gracia, how he was stunned for a moment, even though it really wasn't her.

Forever a great character.

Timid Lunatic

I cried, i was sad. He was my favorite character. :c, and then at the funeral it was kind of sad. Why could'nt somone else die? Plus it freaked me out when ed had like a mental break down over it when he found out O_o rolleyes

Friendly Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
ME it was sad he was so loving of hes daghter crying

Fashionable Hunter

2,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Yush, I cried... Q.Q He was one of my favourite character q.q I cried when he died, and when Nina became a chimera, then died crying

Dapper Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
nope
he was wearing a red shirt the whole time
I cried like a little b***h crying
Oh my god I balled my fricken eyes out and when Winry went to visit his grave I cried again!
Meee toooo it waz soo sad crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
With his daughter at the funeral asking why they were burying her daddy got to me. I cried. I lot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff