Poll Whore Option 0.41116279069767 41.1% [ 2210 ]
Total Votes:[ 5375 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 6946 6947 6948 > >> >>> »|

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Alliance of the Foxes!!!
All we foxes have got to stick together! Some of us with our cute adorable fluffy tails heart . Or others with only our beautiful attractive ears heart . And the best for last *drum roll* The dazzling stunning foxes who have both heart ! Our beauty must not go to waste! heart
And a place where other admires can enjoy the company of these beautiful creatures. As long as your not a fox hunter, you are accepted into this fox loving place.
Also, we do not eat Bunnies around here. But, I do have alternatives for food. This is for Ryu's sake: 1

Plesase resist Bumping, try saying Hello instead.

Fox Alliance RP Pages
-Begging of Fox Den Hotel and A Past Illness page 42-49
-Some running & Real Names page 66-69
-Some Fox n** cookies Anyone? page 87-89
-Some Tea & Princes and Princesses page 92-100
-Fox or No Fox & Panda Pot always gets the Truth page 122-125

Fox Den Hotel
This lovely hotel for foxes and the fox lovers who visit here is built in to a hill side. The floors go down into the ground, not up. The lobby is the place to be, the rooms are for those who need the rest or to recover from battles that are heald in an arena away from the hotel (to prevent costly damage to the hotel).

Base floor - Lobby & Ballroom's x2
1st floor- Sakura Temple: White marble room with cherry blossom tree murals, designed much in the way of Greek and Roman temples.
2nd floor- Egyptian Room's: The entire room is covered in black, lined with gold. Exotic cushions and mystic feathers decorate this room, with the front legs of the chairs made like large, royal black felines. The bed is even designed as a large sarcophagus (Though much more comfortable).
3rd floor- Fur Den Room's: Many artifical furs adorn this room. The artifical fur is so that no animal was killed to give a nice feel to this room so all may enjoy. To give it a nice den like feel the walls have plastered artifical dirt. The artifical dirt is so that the walls are strong but enjoyable.
4th floor- Ethereal: Room where all the walls the floor and the ceiling are made of stained glass, there are no lamps but the walls glow softly when light is needed and go out when not.
5th floor- Elemental Room's: Based on the elements, each object is designed of one of the several elements. The Bathroom has a water base, the walls are designed like a forest, and even the bed is built from a tree. The walls give a pleasant aroma, and can even change, based on your personality. This room is suited for you, because it can change to suit you best. And hey, it even has a hot tub.
6th floor- Botanic Master Suite's: Each room has a differnt color scheme with lovely artifical flowers that looks very real. And has the faint flower aroma roaming the halls and swarming the rooms. The bed covers have a flowery print of the color of the rooms theme.

Kana's Art Shop
This area is only for our Mascot, Kiyoshi, and his 'Sexy Fox Boy Series' till I come up with something else. PM me with your ideas for his clothes when I post in the alliance that I'm ready for more ideas.
Here is where I will post what I'm doing. I will get to them.

Sexy Fox Boy Series
The Fox Alliance's Mascot, Kiyoshi, has decied that he is going to pull outfits from his Cosplay closet and show them to you. So, enjoy his many outfits!
Millatary Uniform K
Japanese Outfit K
Japanese School Uniform
Ninja
Samurai
Chinese Outfit
Modern
Pirate

Sora's Tea Shop
Stained tea cup shaped windows and sunning glass, intricately decorated walls and furniture, hand painted and carved, lace doilies and curtains with old fashioned lamps, tables with books and fresh cookies and tea scattered about. Almost like stepping back in time.
:foxninja:

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
you look so cute heart then again i just love the fox look. Thank you for replying. *looks pathtic*

Original Member

I will Join! I'm not much of a fox right now, but I voted yes! Oh yeah, look at me, going against the statistics.

((Oh, and here's the Ninja Fox! He was hiding User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. Man, I have too much free time.))
Lord Oni-mushu
I will Join! I'm not much of a fox right now, but I voted yes! Oh yeah, look at me, going against the statistics.

((Oh, and here's the Ninja Fox! He was hiding User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. Man, I have too much free time.))

that is one thing that does not need to be said, oh yeah, i also voted yes(good luck with the votes)

Original Member

Sharpie-kun
Buy all our playsets and toys!
Really? Where?

8,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Well I'm a cat but I will join!

Original Member

Soragirl
Well I'm a cat but I will join!
Hey Soragirl! It's cool seeing people I know on Gaia. Soon, the whole worlds population will be 'Gaianized'! Woot!
Sure, why not, I'll join too.

Yip.

Original Member

Sivirs

Yip.
Hey, any fox is welcomed!
Lord Oni-mushu

Why thank you. biggrin
Eh, I'll pass. I just wanted to come in here and say..."Having an extra pair of ears may be cute, but it requires a lot of hard work. You have to scratch twice as much as before to ease the itchiness."
Lord Oni-mushu
Sivirs

Yip.

right now, he is the only fox other than kana

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Yeah heart ! this is going great! thanks Sivirs your a real cut fox heart . sorry i just love looking at the different foxes on gaia! heart ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff