Welcome to Gaia! ::

H-E-L-L thats the best one ever aside from 7 9 was my first game and loved it you love it too the story line is just awesome and the characters are F ucking Bad a**

Demonic Fairy

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Party Animal 100
its the best

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500
FF9 is a rather good game, it took me quite some time to beat because some idiot deleted my save so I didn't beat it after owning it for YEARS. However one day I decided to pick it back up and start over and I'm glad I did, it's an amazing game in the FF series. I also think you'll enjoy the battle system since you liked the older games. The story line is quite good as well and it has a steam punk feel to it as well.. as for the soundtrack well it's great but that's sort of a given due to it's tittle and what not.

The other options,, eh I would honestly say 7 was good but it wasn't as good as the hype says it. Then there is 8 and as much as I loved 8 I'd have to say unless you're a die hard fan of 8 you probably wont like it. Alot of people say 8 is boring and the characters aren't very memorable. The battle system I admit is very flawed with the GF system, the soundtrack is amazing. I personally loved 8 but a lot of people hate 8 as well.

I suggest you stay with your original choice and get 9, I'm sure many people can agree with me when I say it's a fun, interesting, silly and yet depressing game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff