Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Friend

15,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Its been a long hard road and i really need some adive or something...its a long story so grab a soda or something...
So my freind matthew asked me if id attend a Anime convention with him in murfreesboro TN. I said what the hell why not and went with. He had the most lovely freind with him. Her name was Kennie. Very beautiful girl. Honestly dident think of her more then a freind...but later that night we went outside to smoke. I gave her a cigarette and she smilled at me. Shy as i am i looked down smilling. At that moment i started thinking alot. I had allready had a girlfreind. But we had been on and off for almost a year. I couldent trust her anymore. But after the last day Matthew drove me home. Me and kennie sat in the front seat together even tho it was a four door car. We were talking to each other alot. Just about our lifes. How hard her life was is truely tragic. But when we got home Matthew being his usueal random a** kissed me freaking me out since i had zero warning. After that kennie kinda smirked i said what? And she said shouldent we make it even? I kinda hesitated...but i leaned in and kissed her. I never knew you could feel so much from just kissing sombody. I mean i felt so..at home i guess ill say. It just felt so natural. We texted that whole night. And god did we talk..i eventually fell asleep. That next morning i woke up and looked at my phone and saw a good morning messege from her..it was nice. But a few weeks later i went to Matthews house to hang out with him and Kennie. So Matthew went off somewhere to buy food leaveing me and Kennie in his room. Well we snuggled just for such a long time. Then i looked at her and whisperd i love you. Cuz i know i truely felt love for her. She looked like she was about to cry. And i could only imagine i looked the same way. She whisperd i love you to and kissed me. Well one thing led to another and we had sex...i had a condom in my wallet. I had been a virgin up until then. I was waiting on the right girl to give it to. Well she took it. But shortly after Valentines day maybe 3 weeks. She left me only saying im sorry i just...dont feel about you how i did...and it simply cut me to pieces. That was around Febuary. I turned 17 in April and im still greiveing here and there over this. I just want to feel better. The las tnight i saw her was the las ttime i cried. Since then i just cant bring myself to cry. I want to so badly but i just cant...any advice or life experiences would be appreciated...
Wow, that's really tough.

I guess all I can say is give it time.
Wish I could help more...

Feel free to PM me if you'd like someone to talk to.
i hate to not be helpful.. but i just wanted to say that i live realllllly close to murfreesboro so that made me go -> eek

Tipsy Prophet

Sulking, grieving, and crying only get you so far. At some point, you have to move on from that. You have to take the next step towards acceptance. This could mean takeing on a "well, ******** her then" attitude. Or, focusing on the positives in your life--friends, family, pets, etc.maybe honing a new skill or hobby. Just live your life and the rest will fall in place. Time heals all things, as they say.

Edit: also, I know this is sort of off-topic, but don't keep condoms in your wallet. Jeprodizes their integrity.

Loyal Friend

15,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
white boy love
i hate to not be helpful.. but i just wanted to say that i live realllllly close to murfreesboro so that made me go -> eek

Haha..did u go to the 2 day anime convention there??

Loyal Friend

15,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Delightful_FOOL
Sulking, grieving, and crying only get you so far. At some point, you have to move on from that. You have to take the next step towards acceptance. This could mean takeing on a "well, ******** her then" attitude. Or, focusing on the positives in your life--friends, family, pets, etc.maybe honing a new skill or hobby. Just live your life and the rest will fall in place. Time heals all things, as they say.

Edit: also, I know this is sort of off-topic, but don't keep condoms in your wallet. Jeprodizes their integrity.

Ive heard time heals. but sometimes it just doesne tfeel like it

Tipsy Prophet

Wojo The End Prelude
Delightful_FOOL

Yeah, pretty much. But, you can either get over it or die with it.

I lost my virginity to a guy I was on and off with for 3 years. We loved each other, timing was just always wrong. So, we screw, and the next day--the next day! he calls me and tells me he can't be with me (that whole timing thing again). Did it hurt? Oh ******** yeah! Did I survive? Absolutely. Why let something so silly destroy me?

Loyal Friend

15,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Delightful_FOOL
Wojo The End Prelude
Delightful_FOOL

Yeah, pretty much. But, you can either get over it or die with it.

I lost my virginity to a guy I was on and off with for 3 years. We loved each other, timing was just always wrong. So, we screw, and the next day--the next day! he calls me and tells me he can't be with me (that whole timing thing again). Did it hurt? Oh ******** yeah! Did I survive? Absolutely. Why let something so silly destroy me?

Good question...thank you smile

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
                  What you're feeling is normal.
                  When you have sex with someone, especially losing your virginity to them, your brain releases strong hormones of love.
                  And when she broke your heart by doing that, it hurt that much more.
                  It's one of those things that you'll heal from eventually.
                  Try dating someone else for a while, like casually.
                  Nothing serious until you feel like you're ready, y'know?

User Image
Welcome to a new kind of tension.
Before you know it, you're struck down.

Dapper Spotter

Sounds tough.
Meanwhile what's going on with your girlfriend?

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200
So uh...next time dont be stupid? Dont cheat on your girlfriend. Which you did because you have/had one. THen you kissed a girl at least while having one. Next time dont say I love you to a girl you barely know...because you barely KNEW her. Next time dont have sex with someone if yu are 'waiting for the right one' with someone you BARELY know.

Cry a river but you kind of got yourslef into this situation by not thinking about your actions. You dont accidently have sex, you could have stopped yourself and waited longer if you really wanted to.
Convention hook-ups are common place bro. Sorry to break it to you.

Loyal Friend

15,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
!d!ot Amer!ca
                  What you're feeling is normal.
                  When you have sex with someone, especially losing your virginity to them, your brain releases strong hormones of love.
                  And when she broke your heart by doing that, it hurt that much more.
                  It's one of those things that you'll heal from eventually.
                  Try dating someone else for a while, like casually.
                  Nothing serious until you feel like you're ready, y'know?

User Image
Welcome to a new kind of tension.
Before you know it, you're struck down.

Ya..i have a freind ive been talking to smile

Loyal Friend

15,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Spindlewick
Sounds tough.
Meanwhile what's going on with your girlfriend?

We broke up never got back together im fed up with her bullshit. Cuz it happens every single time

Dapper Dabbler

6,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Millionaire 200
lmao youd known her for all of five minutes, assumed you were in love with her, CONFESSED that love to her when you barely knew each other, and then had sex the morning after meeting her?

Honestly what were you expecting her to say to you? You cant force her to fall in love with you within a week of meeting. I know, rejection sucks awful ******** balls when you love someone, but you dun goofed dude; infatuation isnt the same as love and you probably just sealed yourself INTO falling in love with her *after* she told you she wasnt interested.

sometimes people dont feel the same way you do, and thats a fact of life. it sucks that you decided to give your v card and love so quickly to somebody instead of sitting down and considering how it would end, and it sucks that it did end, but telling someone you love them the day after meeting them will never go down well. it just leads to pressure. better she broke it off quickly than having to suffer through your feelings for each other not matching up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff