User Image

When I was a rebellious teen, I whiled away countless hours at the record store, scouring the shelves for the latest avant-garde punk and new wave releases. Of course, they never had any-- the store only sold smooth jazz albums and those records of cats meowing holiday songs, and for some reason it never occurred to me to go to the punk record store across the street-- but the mystique of punk nonetheless informed my adult sensibilities.

When I'm feeling like smashing the system, I still turn the dial to Radio Havok. It never fails to transport me to another world, a post-apocalyptic landscape where the forward-looking new wavers struggle for a better future while the reckless punks revel in anarchy.

You should give it a listen! Whichever team your heart follows, you'll wind up with an amazing prize. It could be a Cash Shop favorite, a valuable rarity or one of these brand-new exclusives:

User Image

Tune in to Radio Havok today-- or pick up a bundle of nine for more thrilling trips to the underbelly of rock.