Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey! I'm new here and somewhat confused...I'm into anime and manga, music, stuff like that. Just sorta a nerdy chick whee I'm hoping I'll maybe make some friends and meet some awesome people. Hoping for the best! Thanks for reading. smile

Hilarious Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
MissMioMissMio
Hey! I'm new here and somewhat confused...I'm into anime and manga, music, stuff like that. Just sorta a nerdy chick whee I'm hoping I'll maybe make some friends and meet some awesome people. Hoping for the best! Thanks for reading. smile

Hello there! Welcome to Gaia, please enjoy your stay!

Invisible Hunter

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
MissMioMissMio

Hello!
Welcome to Gaia biggrin Feel free to ask any questions wink
horrific lullabies
MissMioMissMio

Hello there! Welcome to Gaia, please enjoy your stay! [/quote

Thanks!
LyricIce
MissMioMissMio

Hello!

Thanks!
Welcome! 3nodding

Invisible Hunter

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
MissMioMissMio
LyricIce
MissMioMissMio

Hello!

Thanks!

No worries and hope you like it here emotion_c8

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
MissMioMissMio

Welcome to Gaia~
im new too! this stuff is reallly confusing to check up on lol
Hikaru-Shinrin
MissMioMissMio

Welcome to Gaia~

thanks!

Smitten Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
MissMioMissMio
Welcome.

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

8,200 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
MissMioMissMio

Have you read Sankerea? (the zombie girl one) :3

Aged Vampire

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
MissMioMissMio

Welcome. heart
What are you confused about?
Kaelan Mochrie
MissMioMissMio

Welcome. heart
What are you confused about?

Thanks!
I don't even know lol
12peppermint
MissMioMissMio

Have you read Sankerea? (the zombie girl one) :3[/quote

No, sorry, I'm not familiar with that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas