Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
User Image

User Image

Welcome back everyone!!! This is the continuation of the contest I was hosting back in 2010. It took me 2 years to recover all the gold and items I lost, but I FINALLY got it all back, and the contest can go on! I wanted to finish this contest because of all the artist who already submitted art. It wouldn't have been right to them for all there hard work to go to waist. So without fail, let the contest begin... or well... continue xd

User Image

Start Date: 25 July 2012
WIP Date: 25 Fed 2013
Finished Art Date: 5 Mar 2013

Ceremony Date: 15 Mar 2013

COUNTER FOR CEREMONY DATE AND TIME

User Image

Post One: Welcome
Post Two: Updates
Post Three: Rules
Post Four: Prizes
Post Five: Story
Post Six: Characters
Post Seven: Extra References
Post Eight: Couples
Post Nine: Extra Categories
Post Ten: F.A.Q.
Post Eleven: Form (forum)
Post Twelve: Entries
Post Thirteen: Links In
Post Fourteen: Links Out
Post Fifteen: White and Black List

User Image

I do not own Gundam 00 or any of there characters. Gundam 00 and all characters/Gundams off the show belong to Bandai and Sunrise, I am not making any money off this contest what so ever >< so no suing me!!!

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
User Image

Mar/15/13 ~ Hey everyone, This is just an update. I'm sadly going to have to push the ceremony back a week. With midterms being all this week, and me getting this horrible head cold the night before last, I'm just not able to finish picking out and writing up everything for it. I'm still in the middle of picking out all the winners (granted I'm almost finished) and I haven't even began to start writing out/typing up everything for the ceremony. I am going to the doctors tomorrow, so hopefully they can giving me something to stop this horrible sinus pressure and give me something that will help me sleep since this stupid head cold has made that next to impossible for me. I really hate doing this, but I just can't get it done within less then 24 hours, not with me being sick. I hope you all understand, and I promise to have it finished by next Friday (the 22nd). If I get it all finished before then, I'll quote everyone and let them know at least 12 hours in advance that it will be sooner then that.

Mar/5/13 ~ Hey everyone, I was thinking of going ahead and extending this until the end of Spring Break, but the more I think about it, the more I think it's unfair to the two artist who worked really hard to get their finished pieces in on time. So I don't think I will unless they come to me and say they don't mind.

Though I am really quite sad and kind of disappointed that I only got 2 finished WIP in out of 21 submitted. I just don't think I could handle being disappointed again if I extended it for another 2 weeks to have no more art in then what I already have. Most contest (even all my past ones) get anywhere from 20 to 60+ entries in last moment, I got a grand total of 5, and that's with 2 being the WIP submissions.

All in all, I really think this will be my last contest on here. These last 2 and half (almost 3 months) have just seen this contest pretty much as a whole just die almost completely. So what I'll be doing instead of just saving back the gold that where from categories that weren't saved for another contest or an art request thread, I'm giving away everything to make sure that everyone who entered my contest with a finished piece gets something. So pretty much, everyone who entered will end up winning something in the end.

With that, I will be leaving gaia after this contest. Thank you everyone who has come in here and kept me company though these last few months, even though this whole thing pretty much died. Maybe I'll see you around the internet on some other site.

The ceremony will still be on the 15th, so I have time to type everything up and get everything ready to go, just because the thread and contest pretty much died, I would still at least like the ceremony to be nice for everyone. I more then likely wont be around the thread at all until the ceremony after midnight tonight, so I guess I'll see those of you who attend then.

COUNTER FOR CEREMONY DATE AND TIME

Mar/1/13 ~ There is only 4 days left to get your finished WIP in! below I have put the counter for you all so you know down to the very second it needs to be in. Please do note that no entries will be taken after the clock hits 0 on the time. So please get them in ASAP.

Count Down Clock for WIP

Feb/24/13 ~ There is now less then 24 hours to submit a Work In Progress to get the extra week extension on entries. With this contest coming close to an end, there are sill 14 categories that are not saved, if not categories are saved by the end of this contest, some of the gold going to those categories will be moved over to the "Honorable Mentions" to make that prize pot for them much larger. Below is the up to date list of categories not saved yet.

Total of saved categories so far : 8
Total of unsaved categories: 14

Aiden Dylandy ~ 3 more arts
Zack Erde ~ 5 more arts
Alex Haptism ~ 2 more arts
Leeta Haptism ~ 2 more arts
Shawn Haptism ~ 3 more arts
Issac Seiei ~ 3 more arts
Seth Seiei ~ 3 more arts
Jared Aker ~ 2 more arts
Gavin Katagiri ~ 5 more arts
Story Art ~ 2 more arts
Poster Art ~ 4 more arts
Celestial Being Ball ~ 3 more arts
Family Photos ~ 5 more arts
Younger Heirs ~ 3 more arts

Feb/7/13 ~ Well sweatdrop sadly with me being unable to get on as much as I would like with school and other things keeping me away, the thread has all but come to a dead stand still, and with it Oo;;; the art being submitted also. With the way that things stand, I just can't see all the prices being giving out at this rate, and I really want to give out as many prizes as I can in this contest... SO with that said... The amount of art needed to save catagories has now been cut in half... meaning... there only needs to be 5 entries per category for the prize to be giving out... I'm hoping that lowering it will spark more intrest and get art in to save those categories that sadly have not been saved yet... here is the list and now many they now need to be saved.

Total of saved categories so far : 8
Total of unsaved categories: 14

Aiden Dylandy ~ 3 more arts
Zack Erde ~ 5 more arts
Alex Haptism ~ 2 more arts
Leeta Haptism ~ 2 more arts
Shawn Haptism ~ 3 more arts
Issac Seiei ~ 3 more arts
Seth Seiei ~ 3 more arts
Jared Aker ~ 2 more arts
Gavin Katagiri ~ 5 more arts
Story Art ~ 2 more arts
Poster Art ~ 4 more arts
Celestial Being Ball ~ 3 more arts
Family Photos ~ 5 more arts
Younger Heirs ~ 3 more arts

Jan/23/13 ~ Ok, there is only one month left and a ton of categories not saved yet. Here is the list of categories that still need saving and how much art they still need to be saved.

The number by the category is how many more pieces of art it needs to be saved! Saved Categories will be removed from the list.

Eithen Dylandy ~ 6 more arts
Aiden Dylandy ~ 8 more arts
Abby Erde ~ 3 more arts
Zack Erde ~ 10 more arts
Alex Haptism ~ 7 more arts
Leeta Haptism ~ 7 more arts
Shawn Haptism ~ 8 more arts
Issac Seiei ~ 8 more arts
Seth Seiei ~ 8 more arts
Jared Aker ~ 7 more arts
Katie Colasour ~ 5 more arts
Gavin Katagiri ~ 10 more arts
Chloe Katagiri ~ 4 more arts
Group ~5 more arts
Story Art ~ 8 more arts
Poster Art ~ 10 more arts
Celestial Being Ball ~ 8 more arts
Family Photos ~ 10 more arts
Younger Heirs ~ 8 more arts

Jan/2/13 ~ Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prays for my family through the hard times we've had though this last Christmas season. I am finally back from being gone these last 2 weeks. My little cousin's funeral was today, and it was both incredibly sad and beautiful. The main reason I wan adding this update is to say, thank you so much for everything! Thank you for understanding about my having to be gone, and thank you for keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers.

Dec/19/12 ~ I know I've been away from the thread a lot these last few months, and that was because I was working really hard to liquidate all my items into pure gold. And thankfully all that work has, well, paid off xd so to speak. I now have all pure gold required for this contest, and there is no long a 2 week waiting period between the ceremony and prizes being giving out. All prizes will be giving right after the end of the ceremony heart

Nov/3/12 ~ Ok guys, the Manga/Comics category is off the board, too many people have said that it was too much to do a full spred comic page and have it colored. So unless I have a lot of people come to me and say they want to do that category, it's gone guys sweatdrop

Oct/5/12 ~ I updated some info on the Younger Heirs part of the Halloween theme. Please go read if you are wanting to do Younger Heirs art for the theme heart Also I have added one more character to each of the kids for the adult outfits for the halloween theme!
All new character outfits added are from the same show, Chome Shelled Rigeos, which is one of mmy favorite animes xd (how I forgot to put any of them in there I don't know Oo;;; ) But if you are want to tackle all the kids at once, those outfits would be perfect for it 3nodding heart
EDIT: I have also updated the normal "Younger Heirs" category since there where so many of the kids going to be babies or not even born if Eithen and Aiden where only 10 xd

Sept/30/12 ~ The Halloween Theme is up with all info you need for this fun 5 Mil theme. Like with Olympic theme, there will be a 2nd place prize of 2 mil and a 3rd place prize of 1 mil heart many chances for willing some nice gold before the caramoney of the contest heart

Aug/3/12 ~ New Olympic Theme has been added for the month of Aug! The link is at the very top of the first post. Please check it out.

Aug/2/12 ~ Other Character information has been updated! The story idea has changed some over the two years I've been gone, and there for sweatdrop has changed the other character information. xd please read if you are wanting to do story art. 3nodding
Also, all other information (Parents,Gundams, Haros) have all been 100% updated!
NEW ADDE TODAY: chapter 8 synopsis is finally up for everyone to read xd go check it out heart

July/31/12 ~ The character's clothing information has been updated. The last links I had where from my old contest thread, and sounded very harsh Oo;;; so I moved them to a new guild I made, and took the harshness in talking about them out. Also you do not have to use the flat colors at a palet for your art, but it's still a good idea and it would get you lots of brownie points if you do 3nodding

July/28/12 ~ The end date for the contest has been moved back one month. gonk I'm so sorry to do that to everyone, but I just found out that I was not going to be in town the date I had for the end of the contest, so I moved it to a date I would be here. Good news is, another monthly prize was added. Also a "prize sent date" was added, the reason as to why was put under the F.A.Q. Post.
Lastly, a synopsis I for chapter 6 was added to the story post 4laugh

July/25/12 ~ I added Spoiler Tags (Thank you PhoxTank for helping me with that) to help with the page streching and to help make the thread look less intimidating.

July/22/12 ~ Remaking the thread underway. Hoping to have it up and going here soon. Once it contest thread it back up and going, I'll be able to give out the dates for the repoened contest. This one should only 6 months long this time.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
User Image

User Image

This is a wonderful guide to help you when wanting to enter and win art contest 3nodding made by Romesilk

A lot of the info are behind the new "spoiler" tags to help with the massive page strech that was going on here on the first page sweatdrop

This contest is for Single, Couple, and Group art
Only Heirs can have single art!
You must use the form to enter your artiest
Make sure you fill it out all the way, please.
WIP are welcome and encouraged!
(this is the best way to get feedback on your art before finishing)
If you show a WIP you don't have to use the form.
No headshots or bust shots will be taken, everything must be at least waist up ( gonk sorry)
Please avoid having the characters just standing there sweatdrop
No Chibis gonk I'm not a fan of them
(if you think your art might be seen as Chibi, ask first before entering)
No Avi Edits/Dolls/Pixel art
No photo manipulations ( sweatdrop don't want you or myself getting in trouble for taking photos that are ours)
All art must to colored! No uncolored art gonk sorry
Using the flat color art is the best palet to use for your art wink
Please no chaning the outfits gonk
Haro balls are counted as accessory not people.
(meaning if you have an Heir and a Haro together is not couple art sweatdrop sorry)
If there are less then 10 art in a category, the prize will not be given out!
This rule has been changed, it is now 5 pieces of art per category for prize to be giving out heart
Art that you have given me as a freebie or art I've paid for can not be entered
Only one prize will be given out per art piece
You many not enter water marked art
(this is a gaia rule as well)
Signing your art is 100% ok, please sign it wink I loved signed art 4laugh
Collaborated art is fine, but the person who submits it will be givien the prize
(The person who gets the art is the one who will have to give there collaborater there share of the prize Oo;;;; )
Please read all the character info sweatdrop it's a lot I know, but it will help you out a LOT in the end 3nodding
Reading the story for submitting story art is a good idea too sweatdrop but that's a given xd
Tasteful nudity is 100% ok with me, but nothing that breaks the TOS
(No r rated art at all, it's still against gaia rules even if it's submitted off this site)
Please do not asking if your going to win gonk I hate being put on the spot like that
No bashing my characters or story emo it's not very nice
Be respectful to everyone in this thread
Follow all gaia TOS and art forum rules
Do not beg gonk just not cool... not cool at all

Theme Prizes

There must be at least three piece of theme art (not regular contest art) submitted in the month of the theme for all prizes to be given out.
If only two are submitted then only one prize of 3 mil will be given out.
If only one piece of are then a prize of 1 mil will be given to the one art piece submitted.
Only the month that the theme is active can art be submitted for that theme.
There will only be three themes totall, Olympic, Halloween, and Christmas.
Once the month that the theme is over, art for that theme can no long be submitted.
Please do not start on theme art until the month that it is active, because there will be rules that are spaecific do that theme.
(it would be horrible if you started on a theme months before it started and have to toss that art out because it doesn't follow the rules gonk )
The theme will last from the beginning of the month that the theme is in, to the end of the month.
The prize for the theme art will be giving out within the week that the theme ends.
I and at least two other people (who are not entering the theme) will help me judge the art submitted for that theme and help me to pick the winner.
(The people who help could change every time, it just depends on who offers to help)

Monthly Prizes

New Rule: There has to have at least 2 pieces (that are not theme art) submitted in the month for the monthly prize to be given out.
Finished art pieces submitted in the month of the prize are eligible for winning
The art must be a finished, submitted pieces of art
Monthly prizes start at the beginning of the month and end on the last day
The picked art will revise the prize on the last day of the month
My favorite art piece submitted that month will be the winner
Winning art will still be eligible for all prizes at the end of the contest

User Image

Bump prize will be given out the day the WIP have to be in
You must number your bumps
If you cheat you will be disqualified >< another given xd
Referral Prize will also be given out the day the WIP have to be in
For ever artiest that says you sent them to me, you will get 5 points
For ever thread you do a link exchange for me with you will get 1 point
You need to post the link for the exchange in here so I can add it to my links post
The person with the most points wins!
When doing link exchanges, you must use my large banner, not the smaller ones!
No pestering artist gonk that's a big no no.
The Prizes for the Chatting Contest will be given out the day the WIP are due
You need to stay around and CHAT!!! Keep me company!!!! I get bored easy!!! emotion_awesome
The 5 people who stay around and talk to me will get the prize
But if you are already doing the Bumping contest or the referral contest, you can't be in the chatting contest sweatdrop just to get some other people to get prizes as well 3nodding

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
User Image

Grand Total = 250 Million

User Image

Grand Prize = 65 Million User Image

First Place = 20 Million User Image

Second Place = 15 Million User Image

Third Place = 10 Million User Image

User Image

Best Eithen Dylandy = 1 million User Image

Best Aiden Dylandy = 1 million User Image

Best Abby Erde = 1 million User Image

Best Zack Erde = 1 million User Image

Best Alex Haptism = 1 million User Image

Best Leeta Haptism = 1 million User Image

Best Shawn Haptism = 1 million User Image

Best Issac Seiei = 1 million User Image

Best Seth Seiei = 1 million User Image

Best Sadie Dylandy = 1 million User Image

Best Jared Aker = 1 million User Image

Best Katie Colasour = 1 million User Image

Best Gavin Katagiri = 1 million User Image

Best Chloe Katagiri = 1 million User Image

User Image

Best Overall Couple = 3 million User Image

Best Overall Group = 4 million User Image

Best Couple No Listed = 2 million User Image

Best Group No Listed = 3 million User Image

Abby X Alex = 2 million User Image

Issac X Sadie = 2 million User Image

Jared X Leeta = 2 million User Image

Zack X Healing = 2 million User Image

Shawn X Katie = 2 million User Image

Seth X Chloe = 2 million User Image

Gavin X Eithen = 2 million User Image

Eithen & Aiden = 2 million User Image

Issac, Jared, & Gavin = 3 million User Image

Abby, Sadie, & Katie = 3 million User Image

Shawn & Seth = 2 million User Image

Leeta & Chloe = 2 million User Image

User Image

Honeymoons Around The World = 4 million User Image

Story Art = 4 million User Image

Poster Art = 4 million User Image

Celestial Being Ball = 4 million User Image

Family Photos = 4 million User Image

Younger Heirs = 4 million User Image

User Image

Best Use Of Parents = 1 million User Image

Best Us Of Gundams = 3 million User Image

Best Normal Outfit = 1 million User Image

Best Flight Suit = 1 million User Image

Best Brainwashed Outfit = 1 million User Image

Best Use Of Other Characters = 1 million User Image

Best Use Of Haros = 1 million User Image

Best Use Of Abby's Tattoos = 1 million User Image

Best Sexiest Art = 1 Million User Image

Best Romantic Art = 1 Million User Image

Best Sibling Love Art = 1 Million User Image

Best true To Character Art = 1 Million User Image

Best Battle Scene = 1 Million User Image

Best Original Style = 1 Million User Image

Best Background = 1 million User Image

Best GC Art = 1 million User Image

Best Traditional Art = 1 million User Image

Honorable Mention = 100K (x10) User Image

AUG OLYMPIC THEME: 8 Million Total User Image
Winner Announced Here

OCT HALLOWEEN THEME: 10 Million Total User Image
Winners Accounced Here

DEC CHRISTMAS THEME: 10 Million Total User Image
No Art Submitted

AUG MONTHLY PRIZE: 2 Million User Image
Winner Announced Here

SEPT MONTHLY PRIZE: 2 Million User Image
Winner Announced Here

OCT MONTHLY PRIZE: 2 Million User Image
No Art Submitted

NOV MONTHLY PRIZE: 2 Million User Image
Not Enough Art

DEC MONTHLY PRIZE: 2 Million User Image
No Art Submitted

JAN MONTHLY PRIZE: 2 Million User Image
Winner Announed Here

User Image

Top Bumper = 2 million User Image

Top Referral = 2 million User Image

Top Chatter = 500K (x5) User Image

First Post Ever 500 Pages = 100K User Image

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
User Image

EITHEN DYLANDY
User Image
User Image

Height: 5' 11" or 180cm
Eye Color: Bright Emerald Green
Hair Color: Dishwater Blond
Hair Type: Curly
Skin: Very very tan
Body Type: Muscles and Firm

User Image

Normal Outfit
Flight Suit

User Image

Neil Dylandy & Aya Castro

User Image

Gundam Saga
Orange Haro

User Image

Eithen is the older of the two twins by 16 mins. He is the strait forward, tell it like it is one out of then two. He never sugar coats anything. His is also eager to learn anything that he can. He like Aiden are very very very protective of there younger half sister and brother. Eithen is also more of a ladies man. Eithen and Alex tend to get into fights more often with each other then any of the other kids, partly because of Alex's relationship with his sister, and partly because of there clashing personalities. Though they argue a lot, they don't get into physical fights very often for Abby's sake. Eithen is considered the leader out of the kids when it comes to missions.

AIDEN DYLANDY
User Image
User Image

Height: 5' 11" or 180cm
Eye Color: Bright Violet
Hair Color: Dishwater Blond
Body Type: Muscles and Firm

User Image

Normal Outfit
Flight Suit

User Image

Neil Dylandy & Aya Castro

User Image

Gundam Akwos
Red Haro

User Image

Aiden is the younger of the two twins by 16 mins. He is very shy and extremely sweet. When meeting new people he normally lets his brother do the talking to take any attention away from him. The older he gets the more of a back bone he gets, willing to speak up for himself or others when it's family, but is still quiet around strangers. Aiden like Eithen is very protective of his younger half sister and brother. Unlike Eithen, Aiden try and keep the peace between Eithen and Alex, and holds his brother back when they get into a physical fight (which doesn't happen very often)

ABBY ERDE
User Image
User Image

Height: 5' 4" or 162cm
Eye Color: Reddish Violet
Hair Color: Lighter Purple
(But not super light)
Hair Type: Wavy
Body Type: Petite and Slim

User Image

Normal Outfit
Brainwashed Outfit

User Image

Tieria Erde & Aya Castro

User Image

Has no Gundam

User Image

Abby is known for her gothic style of dress, Her style of clothing includes black dresses and t-shirts, mini-skirts, Long pants with lots of belts and chains, and goth jewelery. She often wears anklets and toe rings. She has stated several times that she sleeps in a coffin (which is a joke). Abby has a happy-go-lucky attitude and a sweet personality. Abby likes her music loud. She seems to thrive on caffeine (soda). She and Alex are lovers. Ever since they moved out of there parents house they have lived together in an apartment. Even though they aren't married, she and Alex pretty much think of each other as married. She is also best friends with Sadie and Katie.

ZACK ERDE
User Image
User Image

Height: 5' 5" or 165cm
Eye Color: Reddish Violet
Hair Color: Lighter Purple
(but not super light)
Body Type: Slim

User Image

Normal Outfit
Brainwashed Outfit

User Image

Tieria Erde & Aya Castro

User Image

Has no Gundam

User Image

He is arrogance and has a cold attitude towards others, He is strict and does not hesitate to chastise others when the occasion arises. The only exception are his mother, father, sister and brothers. Though he is still some what dissent from them as well. The one he is closest too is Eithen, to whom is looks up too. He gets along with Aiden also, but tens to get on Abby's last nerve. Those he acts dissent with his father and mother, he is really quite close to them, and he is also the only child which still lived at home (even though he is one the ship as a crew member at the moment) out of the 4 siblings.

ALEX HAPTISM
User Image
User Image

Height: 5' 8" or 172cm
Eye Color: Light Gray/Silver
Hair Color: Green
Hair Type: Straight
Skin: Very tan
Body Type: Strong Muscles & Firm

User Image

Normal Outfit
Flight Suit

User Image

Allelujah Haptism & Soma Peries

User Image

Gundam Ascalon

User Image

He has a very sinister attitude, and has taken on the personality of Hallelujah (the other half of his father) He will do anything to survive and to protect his sister, brother and Abby. He can ever be very violent, and is easy to go off the handle. Though he does have very good self control, he doesn't practice it very often. Only times he really does is around Abby and his younger sister and bother. He, Eithen and Issac tend to butt heads and clash a lot. They don't get into very many physical fights. Eithen and Alex butt heads more then any other, for the fact that Eithen is the leader and Alex isn't. He and Abby are lovers.

LEETA HAPTISM
User Image
User Image

Eye Color: Golden
Hair Color: Light Green
Hair Type: Slight wave
Skin: Pale
Body Type: Slender and Firm

User Image

Normal Outfit

User Image

User Image

Has no Gundam

User Image

She like her mother has two personalities, she normally sweet yet cocky, but if you cross her, she can flip out on you. She doesn't mind getting her hands dirty, and will get the job done. While she is sweet, so does tend to have mouth on her. She can and will tell you want's on her mind. Though she will try hard not to offend anyone, she will if she's in the mood. She also like's to joke around with people she's close too. She has a crush on Jared, and is best friends with Chloe.

SHAWN HAPTISM
User Image
User Image

Height: 5' 6" or 167cm
Eye Color: Golden
Hair Color: Light Green
Hair Type: Slight wave

User Image

Normal Outfit

User Image

User Image

Has no Gundam

User Image

He is normally gentle and quiet. He values life very very high, and will do anything and everything to spare a life, even if it puts his life in danger. Shawn is just like his father in very way. Though he is the youngest, he is protective of his brother and sister, always wanting to make sure they are alright. His sweet personality came some times come off a shyness. He and Seth are best friends. He is also madly in love with Katie.

ISSAC SEIEI
User Image
User Image

Height: 5' 7" or 170cm
Eye Color: Reddish Brown
(Mahogany)
Hair Color: Jet Black
Hair Type: Spiky
Skin: Tan
Body Type: Light Muscles

User Image

Normal Outfit
Flight Suit

User Image

Setsuna F. Seiei & Feldt Grace

User Image

Gundam Seven Swords

User Image

He is the strong silent type. Though he's quiet, he still knows how to have a good time, and likes to party. But nothing will come between him and his work. He like Eithen tend to get into fights with Alex more then anyone, for there personalties clash. When he and Alex get into a physical fight (which doesn't happen very often), it's normally Jared and Gavin who has to hold him back. He is in love with Sadie Dylandy. He is also best friends with Jared and Gavin.

SETH SEIEI
User Image
User Image

Eye Color: Bright Green
Hair Color: Deep Red

User Image

Normal Outfit

User Image

Setsuna F. Seiei & Feldt Grace

User Image

Black Haro

User Image

Seth is the little book worm out of the kids, and is a smart as smart can be. His IQ is one of the best, and he loves working on computers, reading books and even sometimes hacking just for fun. He mostly is a very sweet kid, but can get a bit annoyed when have to explain what he is doing or talking about (when he talks about thing that are way over someone head, like his computer stuff) He is best friend with Shawn, and is in love with Chloe.

SADIE DYLANDY
User Image
User Image

Eye Color: Very light red
(almost pink)
Hair Color: Light Brown
Hair Type: Very very curly
Skin: Very pale
Body Type: Curvy

User Image

Normal Outfit
Brainwashed Outfit
Flight Suit

User Image

Lyle Dylandy & Anew Returner

User Image

Gundam Ariel
Meeka

User Image

She has always been a popular kid, and is slightly spoiled from being an only child. She is pretty and knows it. She's not arrogant, but but can be a bit self centered at times. She tries and be mindful of her spoiledness, but most of the time doesn't realize she acts that way. Though she is a bit self centered, she is very loyal to her friends, and would do anything in a heart beat for them if they needed it. She is in love with Issac. She is best friends with Abby and Katie.

JARED AKER
User Image
User Image

Height: 5' 8" or 172cm
Eye Color: Deep Green
Hair Color: Golden Blond
Skin: Darker Pale
Body Type: Athletic, Muscles, and Firm

User Image

Normal Outfit
Flight Suit

User Image

Graham Aker

User Image

Gundam Avalanche

User Image

Jared is the jock out of all the kids. He love working out, and building himself up. Though he's a jock, he can be very charming. And loves wooing the ladies, but has a massive crush on Leeta. He tends to get into verbal arguments with Alex, but never gets into physical fights with him. When ever Issac and Alex get into physical fights, it's Jared pulling them apart. He Issac, and Gavin are best friends.

KATIE COLASOUR
User Image
User Image

Eye Color: Bright Violet
Hair Color: Reddish Brown
(more red then brown)
Hair Type: slight wave
(very very slight)
Skin: Light peace
Body Type: Hour glass shape
(She has a beauty spot (mole) on her face)

User Image

Normal Outfit
Flight Suit

User Image

Patrick Colasour & Kati Mannaquin

User Image

Gundam Sefer Rasiel

User Image

Katie is carefree like her father, but when it comes to missions she's no play and all work. Though she is an only child, she is far from spoiled, since her mom and dad where both officers in the AEU military, her mom didn't let her get away with anything, where her dad was wrapped around her little finger, he still wouldn't go against his wife's word. Katie is the only one out of the kids who had training with a mobile suit before Celestial Being Rejoined. She is madly in love with Shawn, and would do anything to spend all her time with him. She is best friends with Sadie and Abby.

GAVIN KATAGIRI
User Image
User Image

Height: 5' 9" or 175cm
Eye Color: Deep Gray
Hair Color: Bright Brown
(just a hint of red)
Hair Type: Curls out at the ends
Skin: Cream
Body Type: Slight Muscles

User Image

Normal Outfit

User Image

Billy Katagiri & Sumeragi Lee Noriage

User Image

Has no Gundam

User Image

He is very very VERY sexy, even though he is VERY smart. He ends up be very good at strategy just like his mother, and takes her place when Celestial Being regroups. Though he can make any girl melt at the sight of him, he is the only one out of the kids who is gay (though if you didn't know you couldn't tell at all) He has a MASSIVE crush on Eithen, and longs to be with him, even though he know's Eithen is very much a ladies man. Issac and Jared are his two best friends, and are like brothers to him. After Issac and Jared find out about Gavin's sexuality that tease him a bit (like any friends would) but are over all ok with it (they are all like brothers to each other so they don't really care all that much)

CHLOE KATAGIRI
User Image
User Image

Height: 5' 4" or 162cm
Eye Color: Light Brown
Hair Color: Light Brown
Skin: Cream
Body Type: Petite and Slim

User Image

Normal Outfit

User Image

Billy Katagiri & Sumeragi Lee Noriage

User Image

Has no Gundam

User Image

Chloe is very sweet and caring. She like Seth is VERY smart, and works on repairing the Gundams with Seth in the reformed Celestial Being. She is the only one who knows that Gavin is gay (until Issac and Jared find out) She adores her bother and would do anything for him. She and Seth have been in love with each other for as long as they can remember. It was also her's and Seth drawing (then they where little kids) that inspired her father to make the new Gundams that are used by the reformed Celestial Being. She is best friends with Leeta.

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
User Image

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
User Image

Other couples/groups I'm looking to get art of:
(these will go under couples/groups no listed)

Eithen, Aiden, Abby, Zack
Alex, Leeta, Shawn
Issac, Seth
Gavin, Chloe
Aiden x Kalila
(this one will be romantic)

(again, other couples and groups are find, but none will be romantic but those that say they are)

User Image

{Click to enlarge}
User Image

Abby and Alex have a very physical love. But they do love each other very deeply. Everyone had always joked that they where going to together ever since they where very young (Abby 2 years old and Alex 1 year old) since from the moment they met each other they have been very infatuated with each other. Abby and Alex truly only have eyes for each other. When Abby's around no other woman existence in his eyes, and the same for Abby with other man when she's with Alex. They do have a very deep love, but they are also very physical with each other, meaning Alex tries to get into Abby's pants at ever chance he gets. Even through they are not married, they live together and see each other as a married couple, just without it being on paper.

User Image

{Click to enlarge}
User Image

Issac and Sadie have been dating for a long time, and are very much in love with each other. Though they are still both young, they already have plans on getting married to each other. Even through they have been together for years, they have not taken there relationship to the "next level" (sleeping with each other) wanting to save it for when they are married.

User Image

{Click to enlarge}
User Image

Jared has had a crush on Leeta for as long as he can remember, and the same for Leeta with Jared. Thought Jared flirts a lot with girls, he would like nothing more then to have Leeta be his, and never look at another girl. Leeta has always been head over heels for Jared, but doesn't ever say anything for fear of rejection, but when Jared flirts with her, she can and will never tell him no on anything. Jared cares far too much for Leeta to ever hurt her, or push her into something she doesn't want.

User Image

{Click to enlarge}
User Image

Zack and Healing relationship doesn't start until Zack is captured by Ribbons. From the moment that Healing saw Zack she made the comment "My, such a cutie" she had a sweet spot for Zack ever since. When Zack goes with Eithen to try and bring her back, Healing tries and act like what happened between them meant nothing, and that it was only an "means to an end." But when Zack tells her he wouldn't leave without her, her worry for him being caught again by Ribbons proved her true feeling for him, and in the end goes with Zack, leaving Divine Judgment and Ribbons behind.

User Image

{Click to enlarge}
User Image

Katie and Shawn's relationship is deep and loving. They haven't been together at long as Abby and Alex or Issac and Sadie, but there love it true. Because Katie is quite a bit older then Shawn she tends to take the lead in there relationship a lot, which doesn't bother Shawn in the least bit. There relationship isn't as physical as Abby and Alex's but is more so then Issac and Sadie's. They to like the other couples only have eyes for each other.

User Image

{Click to enlarge}
User Image

Seth and Chloe have been together the least amount of time among the Heirs, but they do have a true and deep love for each other. there relationship is more sweet and cute then the others. There relationship isn't very physical at all, mainly a little kiss or cuddle for them is more then enough to show how much they care for each other. But more of the time, when they are together, they are taking something apart or attempting to make something (equipment or computers) which is both of there favorite pass time.

User Image

{Click to enlarge}
User Image

Gavin has had a deep crush on Eithen ever since he was 10 years old and Eithen 17, when Eithen saved him from drowning. Ever since that time, he's had these feeling for Eithen, that has just group and progressed throughout the years. Once he hit maturity, his feeling intensified, making him act odd and strange around Eithen, studdering, blushing, and being clumsy happening far too often when Eithen is around, or surprises him by suddenly appearing from around the corner. Eithen for his part, just find being around Gavin a bit odd with how is behavior has been over the past few years, but chucks it up to Gavin hitting puberty and trying to figure his way out around girls. No one save from Chloe know's about Gavin's crush on Eithen, until Gavin confesses to Eithen later in the story.

User Image

(No Image Available)

Even through Eithen and Aiden are twins, they are the best of friends and feel more conferable around each other then with other people. They have always been close and have no secrets between each other. They share an apartment together, and have ever since they moved out to go to collage. They even went to the same collage and took the same classes. Also with them being quite a bit older then the rest of the Heirs, they feel a bit set apart from them, even through they care for them and see them all as family.

User Image

(No Image Available)

Issac, Jared, and Gavin are the Three Stooges out of the Hairs. Always being invited to the craziest and wildest parties, they always are in the middle of all the action, and lime life. When ever they show up to a party, it's know to always be a good time. They have been best of friend since they where very young, and have always through of each other as brothers more then friends, and have a close bond like true brothers would.

User Image

(No Image Available)

Abby, Sadie, and Katie are the three Diva's out of the Heirs (Abby would never call herself a Diva or ever really be one) Sadie and Katie are the two more into fashion, and trends then Abby, but goes along with them on there daily shopping sprees. They have always been very close friends since they where young. Sadie and Katie have stayed very close through out the years, where Abby has sadly drifted away a bit since she started her life with Alex, but is still very close friends with Sadie and Katie, and would do anything in the world for them. They are each others only sisters they have, and think of each other as such.

User Image

(No Image Available)

Shawn and Seth have been fairly good friends since they where young, they aren't as close as Issac, Jared, and Gavin are, but they are very good friends to each other. With them both being too young to drive, they don't get to hang out as much as the older kids do, but have a blast when they are together.

User Image

(No Image Available)

Chloe and Leeta are probably the two who are the least close out of all the friends, but are still friends none the less. They don't get to hang out much (they really have there own friend circles they hang out with at school) but when they do, they gave a great time of it, even through there interests are on totally opposite ends of the spectrum.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
User Image

User Image

(click to enlarge)
User Image

Here are the ground rules for this category. Yes you may change there outfits in this category to fit the environment the couples are in at there destination for there honeymoon. Please keep the same feel of the clothing style when making these new outfits. Do note that you only have to do art of one couple, but I am looking for art of everyone, so if one couple has more art then another, give that couple a little love and give them art 4laugh

Eithen & Gavin's Honeymoon:

Eithen and Gavin's honeymoon will be at the Ice Hotel in the cold beautiful snow covered land of Sweden. I would like art of EIthen and Gavin in there room Ice Queen Suite staying warm, cuddling, maybe even getting a bit hot and heavy, but please keep it in within the PG-13 rating. I would also like art of them in the Ice Bar drinking, having fun, waring warm coats, and cuddling.

Alex & Abby's Honeymoon:

Alex and Abby's honeymoon will be at a traditional Japanese Hot Spring Hotel in Japan. Hot Spring one Hot Spring two There room Art of them in the hot spring, in there room, and in traditional kimonos is wanting with this couple.

Issac & Sadie's Honeymoon:

Issac and Sadie's honeymoon will be in Paris! Art of them seeing the sites in Paris is much wanted. I sadly have no idea what there hotel room would look like, so you may come up with some nice, Paris style rooms. Here are some of the places they would be at Image one Image two image three

Aiden & Kalila's Honeymoon:

Aiden and Kalila's honeymoon would be in Africa on an Adventure Safari. Art of them in there tent getting close after a long day of adventuring, art of them in a jeep close to watering holes, and art of them watching the many wild African animals is very much wanted with this couple. Here are some images of the wild animals and watering holes I would like in the art This is there tent set up image of watering hole Animals one Animels two

Shawn & Katie's Honeymoon:

Shawn and Katie's honeymoon will be close to St. Basil's Cathedral in Russia. Art of them at the Cathedral is very much wanted in this art. Also art of them in a Russian Hotel/Hostel is also very much wanted. Here are images of the St. Basil's Cathedral Outside image Inside one Inside two

Zack & Healing's Honeymoon:

Zack and Healing's honeymoon will be on the beaches of Guam. Art of them, playing on the beach, playing in the water, exploring the beautiful coral reef of Guam, or finding hidden waterfalls are very much wanted in this art. Here are some images from Guam Image one Image two Image three Image four

Jared & Leeta's Honeymoon:

Jared and Leeta's honeymoon is going to be in the Out Back of Sydney Australia. Art of them surfing, having fun on the beaches, seeing the sights, and going to the local cookouts is very much wanted with this art. Here are some images from Sydney Australia Sydney Landmark one Sydney Landmark two Sydney Beach

Seth & Chloe's Honeymoon:

Seth and Chloe's honeymoon will be in the land of London. Art of them checking out the inside of Big Ben to see how it works, riding on a train, on top of a Double Decker Bus, walking over the London bridge, checking all the other landmarks, and castles around the wonderful city of London. Here are images of Big Ben and other landmarks of London London Bridge Big Ben outside Big Ben inside

User Image

(click to enlarge)
User Image

For this category, it will be for art that is scenes from the story. This is the only category where the art does not 100% have to have the Heirs in it, but there in a catch, The art must always have one of my OCs in it. So art of Aya with Tieria, or Sylvie with Neil is 100% ok, but remember no art of just the characters from the show can be submitted even for this category. Also with this category background are a must! This is for full scenes, not just art of the characters of what they are doing in the scene.

User Image

(click to enlarge)
User Image

Poster art is a category for art that would be the poster for the story, or the cover book art. The art must be of art that embodies the whole story, capturing the story as a whole in one image. It can be no less then 5 characters in it.

User Image

(click to enlarge)
User Image

By popular demand, here is the category people wanted to see here in the art contest. This category you get to make the Heris Ball Outfits. Now you knowing me by now, there are conditions. The boys will always be in suits with long neck ties. The Girls will be formal evening gowns. When thinking of the dresses, think of prom maybe even like going to a wedding type of dresses. You need to stay with the general feel of there normal style when making the girls dresses. Making the boys ties and undershirts match there girlfriends/dates would be idea. Making the art into a whole scene from the story would be a huge plus in your favor as well wink

User Image

(click to enlarge)
User Image

Family photos category is just that, art that is a "photo" of a whole family. The Erde family would have Tieria, Aya, Eithen, Aiden, Abby, and Zack in it. The Haptism Family will have Allelujah, Soma, Alex, Leeta, and Shawn in it. The Seiei Family would be Setsuna, Feldt, Issac, and Seth in it. The Dylandy Family would be Lyle, Anew, and Sadie in it. The Colasour Family would have Patrick, Kati, and Katie in it. The Aker Family would have Graham and Jared in it. The Katagiri family would have Billy, Sumieragi, Gavin, and Chloe in it. The art will have them in there normal outfits.

User Image

(click image to enlarge)
User Image

Younger Heirs category is the only category where you can make up your own outfits for the kids. Please stay with the same general feel of the clothing they wear. The ages the kids can be are from infant to 10 years old (this is a general estate) And the kids still need be the right ages apartl. Do not make Eithen and Aiden 10 and have Abby and Zack the same age, that's just make it all kind of weird sweatdrop . If you need help figuring out the kids ages, I would be more then willing to help you out xd so don't be afraid to ask. There can be no less then 3 children in this art.

wahmbulance UPDATE wahmbulance
For the younger heirs Eithen and Aiden can be older then 10 years old, they can be as old as 15 in younger heirs if you are wanting to get some of the youngest ones in there with them.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
User Image

Q: What happened? Why didn't you finish the contest from before?

A: Sadly my old main account got banned, so I had to start all over again, and work my way back up to all this to finish this contest.

Q: Why where you banned?

A: sweatdrop long story short, my friend who was holding onto my items for me scammed in a Casino, then told me to take back my items. When she was banned, the Admins thought I was in on it since a lot of items where sent back to my account right after. I fought for a year to get my account back gonk but sadly, never got it back.

Q: Did you get your dog Sadie before or after you made your character Sadie?

A; After xd I got her almost a year after I made my OCs. And yes my pup is named after Sadie Dylandy. I'm just a nerd that way sweatdrop

Q: What do you look like?

A: Fat and Ugly gonk oh wait... you want photos... Ok... here's a pic of me with My Sweet little Niece Charlotte, she was Born April 6th 2012 Look at Charlotte not me! And a pic of me with my smart little Nephew Landen, he was Born December 22nd 2009 Again, look at Landen not me!

Q: Are we allowed to PM you questions that are not answered here on the first page?

A: Yes, please, send me all the questions you need, just please make sure you read everything first wink

Q: Have you ever hosted an art contest before, and if so, can I see proof?

A: Yes, I've hosted 4 art contest other then this one on my old account. One for my Avatar the last Air Bender characters, one for my War Planets (shadow raiders) characters, one for my Fullmetal Alchemist Characters, and one for Aya Castor (Eithen, Aiden, Abby, and Zack's Mother) Here is a link to the latest art contest I hosted:
Art Contest I Hosted

Q: How do I know you really have these items and gold for the contest?

A: sweatdrop if you don't think I do, you could have a mod check, but I promise I do have enough for this contest :swewat:

Q: I want an edge on winning, will you tell me who your favorite character is so I can do art of them?

A: ALL OF THEM emotion_awesome but truly, I love them all so there's not really any egde you can get that way Oo;;;;

Q: Wait... Your dog is Sadie so Sadie Dylandy is your favorite right emotion_awesome

A: emotion_jawdrop how did you know... xd I kid, I kid. The reason I named my dog after my character was because she reminded me SO much of her. So that's how she got the name. I like Sadie Dylandy just as much as the rest wink

Q: What do you mean by, only the Heirs can have single art?

A: sweatdrop they are the only ones that can have single art sumitted for them... emotion_kirakira

Q: I want to do art of the Heirs later in the story or of outfits that aren't in the story yet, what can I do about this?

A: I'm hoping to have info for all the chapters up soon, but if you would like to know before I get it up, please feel free to ask, I'll give you tons of info on it!

Q: I'm not sure if you would classify mine as a chibi or not.

A: show me before hand if you think I might look at it as a chibi and I'll let you know if I think it's too chibish or not.

Q: Do I have artistic freedom to do what I want with the characters outfits? Change them? Add stuff? Take stuff away, or how about making all new ones?

A: gonk no, please no!

Q: But, but but, gonk I wanted to do some sexy art of Abby and Alex in there undies can't I do that?

A: emotion_drool yes please! >< I'm such a perv rofl

Q: You use to have a rule in the last thread about only being able to do 10 pieces for the contest... what happened do that rule?

A: scream I BURNED IT, I BURNED IT WITH FIRE! xd but really, I did away with it >< a lot of my friends who where getting close to there limit where sad because they said there style had changed, so I lifted it for them, as well as all the artist who wanted to do more 3nodding

Q: What do you mean I can't watermark my art? How is that a gaia rule?

A: You can not have a huge hocking watermark across your art and say "if I win I'll take it off" that is against the art forum rules sweatdrop Watermarking your art makes it to where the person getting the art can not use that art. By entering a contest you are taking a chance that you will not win. There's a sticky up by Noraboo:

"The art must be usable by the art contest holder. In an art contest, the contest holder gets all of the art that is entered, regardless of if it is the winning art or not.

This means that the artwork you enter must be the full size, unwatermarked, usable version of the art you are entering. You cannot offer watermarked or sample size art with the condition to provide the full art if you should win. This is coercive, it is not in the spirit of how art contests work on Gaia, and it gives the art contest holder every right to disqualify you for entering unusable art and even report you for attempting to coerce or blackmail them."

This rule itself can be found here at this link: Clarification For Art Contests

Q: But I don't want other people stealing my art, and passing it off as there own, what can I do about this?

A: If you are afraid of this happening, you can give me both a watermarked version and unwatermarked version. the unwatermarked will be for me, that no one else will be able to see. I will post the watermarked version up on the contest thread so no stealing of your art can happen. But you MUST send me an unwatermarked version through PMs. If you submit a watermarked version and do not send me an unwatermarked version through PMs, you art will be disqualified. Do NOT forget to send me an unwatermarked version.

Q: Why does all the art have to be colored?

A: emotion_dowant because I like color, color is pretty!

Q: Does the art have to be CG?

A: Nope, any kind will be taken, just as long as it's colors xd

Q: Some of the "other reference" art doesn't meet the "no changing outfits" rule... why?

A: well, some where freebies, and some I just got crazy ideas in my head and wanted art of them xd so that's how it came to be like that with those arts.

Q: Why is the ceremony date and prizes sent date different?

A: sweatdrop because all my fold for the contest are in item form, and one of the items is a rather large item, my minis, and they can take a few days to even a week or more to sell for what they are truly worth. Its just a leeway to make sure I can get them sold. wink but don't worry, if they sell before that date the prizes will be given out much sooner 3nodding

This is no longer an issue, all my items have already been liquidated and all prizes will be going out right after the end of the ceremony!

Q: If I do [insert any number of responses] can I win the grand price?

A: :: covers ears :: LALALALALALA I can't hear you LALALALALALALA

Q: Is my art good enough to win?

A: :: ears still covered :: still can't hear you LLALALALALALALALA

Q: But I'm your friend so I can get away with doing this stuff right?

A: emotion_facepalm emotion_omnomnom You my friend I can I nom on you? emotion_awesome but really... no emotion_eyebrow please no...

Q You where such an a** in your last thread... what changed?

A: I don't want to be an a** anymore gonk

Q: Are you really an Airman in the Air Force?

A: emo not anymore, I'm now a disabled vet. But I was in for 5 years 3nodding and I loved every moment of it

Q: Can I buy [insert name of item] from you?

A: emotion_awesome seeing as I have nothing left worth anything, I don't thing this matters anymore.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
User Image

How to fill out the below form:

Your name is pretty simple to find out, just put your user name!
Medium means what type of art is it, Traditional, CG, Water color, so on and so forth.
Name of art is for those of you would have a name for the art your turning.
Category is where the art is going up, such as Couple, Group, Story art, so on and so forth.
Character(s) is for you to put the name of the characters in the art.
Comments is if you want to tell me something about the art.
Submission is for the link of the art your submitting.
Where you referred by anyone? If so please put Yes, if not put no.
If you where referred by someone on here, please put their name.

[align=center][color=darkblue][quote="Nymphadora Tonks Airman"][/quote]
[img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e151/TonksArt/heirsbanner.gif[/img]
[u][b]Your Name:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Medium:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name of Artwork:[/b][/u] (if any)
[u][b]Category:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Character(s):[/b][/u]
[u][b]Comments:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Submission:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Where You Referred?:[/b][/u]
[u][b]If So By Who:[/b][/u]
[/color][/align]

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
User Image

Entries = 98
WIP = 19

WIP

Album Of All Entries For Contest

User Image
Not Saved
SAVED

x BurgerQueen x
QueenMadame
AsterKurayami
Blu Chalk
xlightwingx

User Image
Not Saved
3 out of 5 Needed

AsterKurayami
Blu Chalk

User Image
Not Saved
SAVED

Cocoa Drop
x BurgerQueen x
[+Katch+]
Lizardlea13
Cassy Phantom
RougeFaux
Diamond_Destiny

User Image
Not Saved
5 out of 5 Needed

N/A

User Image
Not Saved
2 out of 5 Needed

x BurgerQueen x
[+Katch+]
Blu Chalk

User Image
Not Saved
2 out of 5 Needed

x BurgerQueen x
x e r x e s s
[+Katch+]

User Image
Not Saved
3 out of 5 Needed

Moshii-o
tanginova

User Image
Not Saved
3 out of 5 Needed

x BurgerQueen x
Cocoa Drop

User Image
Not Saved
3 out of 5 Needed

Crazypieloverangel
PhoxTank

User Image
Not Saved
SAVED

x BurgerQueen x
x e r x e s s
Diamond_Destiny
x--Seraphine--x
Nate and Nash
Cocoa Drop
Shigatsu-san
MaIevoIent Mistress
Pandilicious
The Cosmic Mutt

User Image
Not Saved
3 out of 5 Needed

x BurgerQueen x
Elleca Goldstone
EijiByakuya

User Image
Not Saved
SAVED

Edimir
Soft Insanity
angel-mixxy
heaven x ace
Farandine

User Image
Not Saved
5 out of 5 Needed

N/A

User Image
Not Saved
SAVED

crazypieloverangel
Caramelyth
x BurgerQueen x
Jinger
dantespiratelove
RougeFaux

User Image
Not Saved
SAVED

Jackalust (Alex)
AsterKurayami
sushi_is_my_best_friend
DEM0NiCAL
Rvaya
II Little China DoLL II
Nome Kioko
angel-mixxy
PhoxTank
RapidSilver
Shihuyan
angel-mixxy
white-hitsuji
crazypieloverangel
Suii-kune
x--Seraphine--x
Cocoa Drop
Merlin The Third
Farandine
Kitara44
Sleepie_Zz
JanuaryPixie
Catsuu Ryuun

User Image
Not Saved
SAVED

------I-o-0tsu-o-l-----
dantespiratelove
Forbidden-Twilight
Code Violet
x e r x e s s
xlightwingx

User Image
Not Saved
SAVED

x e r x e s s
PhoxTank
shadowviper0
x- Rin Misato -x
Miles To Go
EtchedSpirit
Shigatsu-san
AsterKurayami
x e r x e s s
Kyorukki
Heimdalls Sight

User Image
Not Saved
2 out of 5 Needed

Nate and Nash
Forbidden-Twilight
The_Fluuff & Sleepie_zz

User Image
Not Saved
4 out of 5 Needed

The_Fluuff & Sleepie_zz

User Image
Not Saved
3 out of 5 Needed

AsterKurayami
white-hitsuji

User Image
Not Saved
5 out of 5 Needed

N/A

User Image
Not Saved
3 out of 5 Needed

Spero1221
Prosopagnosia

Bumper:
myxtape ~ 2650

Rererral:
II Little China DoLL II ~ 10 Points
Tatsuya 00 ~ 5 Points

Top Chatters:
KageNeko10381
blackxm00n
Lizardlea13
The Clockwork Mouse
Catsuu Ryuun

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
User Image

Please when exchanging banners to get the size the same as the kind your trading with me 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/Heirsreopened]
[img]http://www.cutandpastescripts.com/cgi-bin/randomimages/randomimages.pl?username=Nymphadora_Tonks[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/Heirsreopened]
[img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e151/TonksArt/Banners/2i0vx1e.png[/img][/url]

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
User Image

User Image

All my friends, you know who you all are wink

User Image

No one, >< lets keep it that way please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff