Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hmm . . . BORING . rofl
Why do you think so?

Interesting Seeker

have you read the books? tor seen the movie? and why think its boring..i mean really... the books are really good ^^ i loved them

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
She is a poser then >.>
RawrrIsabela
Hmm . . . BORING . rofl

I'm Reading The Hunger Games Now. .3. Its Interesting.

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Junior Trader 100
The Hunger Games was kinda boring.
1.Annoying
2. Team Gale

Rainbow Nerd

12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100
They seem like a person who wanted to spam for gold. This is a hot topic, so it's right at the top of the main forum page and easy to spam even if someone knows nothing about the topic.

I don't know though. Maybe she just thinks it's boring. It'd be nice to have some reasons for a discussion if that's the case.

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Clambake 200
some reasons would be nice. i read the books 3 times each, and not once did I find any part of it boring.
best movie ever! so happy their doing a sequel biggrin

Fluffy Bunny

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
I liked it!

Though in the books Katniss' narration annoyed me.
I thought the beginning of the first book was a little tedious and drawn out. I didn't like that Katniss kept having flashbacks and reminiscing.

But it quickly picked up as soon as she volunteered for the games.

The second book was amazing, it addressed every minor complaint I had about the first book like (spoilers) how I wished Katniss interacted more with the other tributes and I wished that the Gamemakers put more thought into the arena besides 'stick'em in the woods and throw fireballs!'

The third book left me with mixed emotions. I was annoyed that Katniss (spoilers) kept passing out and waking up in hospital beds. It seemed a tad lazy on the authors part.
i loved it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces