Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Intro | Plot | Rules | Reserves | Dorms | Skeletons | Notifications | Reserved | Open

User Image

A BCherri28 Production

Inspired by :: another roleplay

The literacy level is :: semi-lit to literate

Currently :: open / accepting

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
Please, do come for the plot.

So I bet you're wondering what this is, right? Well I have made this roleplay because I recently joined a roleplay about a high school for the gifted, but most characters turned out to be vampires and it went all wonky and died. So I thought, why not start with the characters being abnormal, except not supersticial, and carve an rp out of it. The plot goes like this...

They lived on the hill, right at the very top, in each of the four turrets. The lights were all turned off at exactly ten o'clock, each night. No matter what. Even if there was a powercut, they would light all the candles and blow them out precisely when the hand reached ten. In the day, they would pour out of the doors and play games by the forest. Then when it reached ten, they would rush indoors and start classes. At one they had lunch, you could hear the chatter and clatter from the village below. Classes would begin again, for all would go silent but for the distant scratching of pencil on paper that could be heard from the open windows. Then at six, the scratching was replaced by heavy footfall on the staircases, followed at ten by the disappearance of light and sudden silence. Montgomery Boarding was rumoured to be the only school in Britain that knew what disapplin was.

You are a teenager from thirteen to seventeen, with an extraordinary talent of some kind. Whether it be musical, sporty or made for the circus, something about you got you a scholarship to Montgomery Boarding. Of course, there are the odd few who got in by having rich parents who hate them enough to send them away until summer, but even if you pay, you have to have certain grades for the subjects. The reason I have named this roleplay 'Please, do come for tea' is because the headmistress, Ms Frasier, invites students who have done something wrong to her office by asking them to have tea with her. They have learned to expect this, however, and try to make sure she is holding a cup of tea in her hand when they go near her, as to avoid being summoned to her office. Enjoy the roleplay!

Intro | Plot | Rules | Reserves | Dorms | Skeletons | Notifications | Reserved | Open

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Please, do come for the rules.

I know how much we hate 'em but you gotta have 'em, and just to irritate you further, I'm gonna do them paragraph style!

So yup, use your common sense guys! No goddmodding unless you have discussed through chat, pm or ooc that it is okay, and again only slight. I also want you to refrain from describing another of your characters in your own post, though you may occasionally. Don't cyber, time skip please, pming is gross. No suicide or murder unless it is an npc, and again has been discussed with me, though if you fail to post fresh within a weekly period without notice you may mysteriously disappear. Lol. So anyways, title the reserve 'I am special'. There will be no profiles! Your welcome! I just cant be bothered making the codes and stuff ... so yeah. You still need a reserve, and I think you'll find that the title could be white. Check the bottom of this thread please! Okay, now as it says in the intro post, this is semi to literate, so minimum is a paragraph (at least seven sentences) and max is four paragraphs. I understand writers block, so am not really fussed if your paragraph consists of six sentences, but please don't come out with a novel, because I'll probably only read the last paragraph. For the characters, like it says in the plot, you are thirteen to seventeen, male or female, but obviously you cant play a girl is there are no spots left of that gender. I may make more spots on popular demand, but right now it is four to a category, two of each gender. I think that is about it! Don't forget your secret code message that forces you to read the whole paragraph, or I won't accept you. Goodbye for now!
Highlight the paragraph to find the secret code message. Also put a 'yummy' emoticon somewhere in you reserve pm. Thank you!

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Please, do come for the reserves.

xxxx The Famous

xxx--- Miss Peaceful Singer
User ImagexxLauren Francesca Maria Summers
xxFifteen
xxStraight
xxFemale
xxLonely and Proud
xxPink
xxEvanna Lynch
xxmake-it-shine

xxx--- Miss Lively Actress
User ImagexxNicole Leigh Carter
xxSeventeen
xxStraight
xxFemale
xxSingle
xxBurlywood
xxJennifer Lawrence
xxYour Personal Princess

xxx--- Miss Adjective Talent
User ImagexxFirst Middle Last
xxAge
xxSexuality
xxFemale
xxRelationship Status
xxPostcolor
xxModel
xxUsername

xxx--- Mr Popular Musician
User ImagexxJordan Elliot King
xxSeventeen
xxHeterosexual
xxMale
xxGirlfriend
xxDodgerblue
xxChord Overstreet
xxBCherri28

xxx--- Mr Adjective Talent
xxAge
xxSexuality
xxMale
xxRelationship Status
xxPostcolor
xxModel
xxUsername

xxAge
xxSexuality
xxMale
xxRelationship Status
xxPostcolor
xxModel
xxUsername

xxxx The Jocks

xxx--- Miss Loud Cheerleader
User ImagexxHolly Angelica Wood
xxfifteen
xxhetero
xxfemale
xxboyfriend
xx#7ab6de
xxCarly Rae Jepsen
xxTheDeadlyNinjaPants

xxAge
xxSexuality
xxFemale
xxRelationship Status
xxPostcolor
xxModel
xxUsername

xxAge
xxSexuality
xxFemale
xxRelationship Status
xxPostcolor
xxModel
xxUsername

xxx--- Mr Confident Sprinter
User ImagexxCallum 'Cal' Andrew
xxSeventeen and a half
xxStraight as a pole
xxMale
xxMultiple Girlfriends
xxForestgreen
xxDavid Tennant
xxThe_Language_of_Rawr

xxAge
xxSexuality
xxMale
xxRelationship Status
xxPostcolor
xxModel
xxUsername

xxAge
xxSexuality
xxMale
xxRelationship Status
xxPostcolor
xxModel
xxUsername

xxxx The Creatives and Uniques

xxx--- Miss Quiet Photographer
User ImagexxLeanne Rosa Montgomery
xxSixteen
xxHeterosexual
xxFemale
xxCrush
xxOrchid
xxAngelica Mandy
xxBCherri28

xxx--- Miss Mischievous Painter
User ImagexxAdien Cace
xxSeventeen
xxBisexual
xxFemale
xxNot looking
xxMaroon
xxMagdalena M
xxcold ocean waves

xxx--- Miss Workaholic Technician
User ImagexxRyan Elizabeth Clark
xxSeventeen
xxStraight
xxFemale
xxNot interested in relationships
xxmediumseagreen
xxOlivia Ross <3
xxbehind-the-lights

xxx--- Mr. Callus Pâtissier
User ImagexxXavier Daumier Ferretti
xxSeventeen
xxStraight
xxMale
xxSingle
xxDeep Plum
xxJeremy Dufor
xxiFashion

xxAge
xxSexuality
xxMale
xxRelationship Status
xxPostcolor
xxModel
xxUsername

xxAge
xxSexuality
xxMale
xxRelationship Status
xxPostcolor
xxModel
xxUsername

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Please, do come for the dorms.

Dorm One Girls :: Leanne // Lauren
Dorm One Boys :: Callum // nobody

Dorm Two Girls :: Nicole // Holly
Dorm Two Boys :: Jordan // nobody

Dorm Three Girls :: nobody // nobody
Dorm Three Boys :: nobody // nobody

Dorm Four Girls :: Adien // Ryan
Dorm Four Boys :: Xavier // nobody

Dorm Five Both :: nobody // nobody

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Please, do come for the skeletons.

Please read the rules if you have not already before sending this to me. Thank you!

[size=13.5][color=postcolor]xxx--- Miss/Mr Adjective Talent[/color][/size]
[imgleft]100 x 100 icon here[/imgleft][color=slategrey][size=11][color=white]xx[/color]First Middle Last
[color=white]xx[/color]Age
[color=white]xx[/color]Sexuality
[color=white]xx[/color]Gender
[color=white]xx[/color]Relationship Status
[color=white]xx[/color]Postcolor
[color=white]xx[/color]Model
[color=white]xx[/color]Username

[dorm number one/two/three/four]
[any additional info or gossip you'd like to share][/size][/color]

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Please, do come for the notifications.

-- Rp was under construction
-- Roleplay is now open!
-- First post was made
-- Dorm Three is feeling lonely!
-- Deleted the rich and snobby category, since no one was taking.
-- Added Dorm Five for both genders to share.

Weather ~ Bright and sunny, with the odd shower in the late afternoon.
Time and Date ~ It's the twenty-first of April, eight in the morning, and its a Sunday.
Post Ideas ~ You should be getting up, maybe organizing a day out since its the weekend, and most students like to get away from the headmistress.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Please, do come for the Facebook updates.

User ImageUser Image
Leanne and Lauren are waiting for food.
User ImageUser Image
Adien is preparing and
Ryan is begging.
User ImageUser Image
Nicole is waiting for audition
and Holly is waking up.
User Image
Jordan is offline.
User Image
Xavier is eating cinnamon buns.
User Image
Cal is offline.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Please, do come for ... something I have not thought of yet.

Reserved for a rainy day.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Please, do come for the opening ceremony!

This roleplay is now open! Please feel free to send in your reserves, then post when it has been accepted. I dont want this roleplay to die until it has reached page twenty-five, which is a big ambition I know, but I mean it. Don't sign up for something you can't commit to. Thanks!

Sparkly Genius

4,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
~ Lauren Summers ~
User Image

The Peaceful Singer
Lauren opened her eyes slowly to find herself looking up at a number of neon stars that she had stuck to her ceiling. They glowed in the darkness but when the blonde looked at the window straight ahead, narrow beams of light were escaping from the corners of the curtains. She sat up and saw that her dorm-mate, Leanne, was still asleep, so she silently slid from her single bed and walked into her fluffy slippers. Being careful to be as quiet as she could, Lauren opened the door to their shared en suite, then closed it behind her and turned the lock. She then pushed the ornate tap* and began spraying her delicate face with clean, fresh water. It felt good to be awoken like this, to feel the icy liquid run down your lips and make your eyes widen. Lauren then grabbed a face cloth and dried herself, but now she could hear slight movement in the bedroom so hurriedly changed into her everyday clothes and brushed through her hair. It was as soft and silky as it always was, but slightly frizzy so needed to be tamed and tied back into a high pony.

Once completely dressed and ready, Lauren unlocked the bathroom door and crept towards the curtained window. There sat a digital clock that read '08:14'. After reading this, the blonde teenager promptly pulled on a cord that lifted the curtains upward, forcing light into the entire room and admittedly nearly blinding Lauren herself. This seemed to have worked, for her dorm-mate was now sitting bolt upright and rubbing her eyes. "Good morning Leanne! Well, time to wake up, we don't want to be late for Adien now do we?" Lauren was saying this much more loud than usual, to try and awaken her best friend properly. For today, they were going to get their first tattoo.

ooc; for anyone that wants to know, I did pm cherri and asked if her character could be awoken by mine. also sorry to the person who plays adien, but is it okay if they get tattoos today? thanks!

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Where: Dormitory One
                                                                    Who: Lauren
                                                                    Feeling: Anticipation / Excitement
                                                                    Wearing: This

Leanne sat bolt upright and looked wildly around. She was in her dorm, and it was no longer dark like when she had her eyes joyfully closed. She turned her head and rubbed her eyes to see a blonde girl standing by her bed, looking slightly smug in a way, but friendly as well. Then she said something about being late for Adien, extremely loudly, which made Leanne jump out of bed and stagger strangely to the bathroom. "Whats the time?" but without waiting for an answer, clanged the door shut and turned the lock. She had a pile of clothes on the shelf, which she left there but put a towel beside the shower. She quickly undressed, opened the shower door, and climbed in.

Leanne turned the handle that made hot water spill out of the shower head, and opened a bottle of shower gel. She rubbed herself down then washed it off, continuing next onto her hair. Going through it with shampoo, washing it away, covering it in soapy conditioner, washing it away. Finally the teen was all washed and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel and drying herself completely. Leanne covered her still dripping hair in another towel, the dressed into a cute combination of a crop top with a vest underneath and denim shorts. She shoved on her favourite All Star sneakers, then grabbed the hairdryer and raced out of the room.

Once perched on the edge of her single bed, she plugged in her hairdryer and pulled off the towel. She could feel her dorm-mate's eyes watching her but ignored them, she had to get ready. Eventually, and to Leanne's horror, it was now '9:36', her hair was dried and tied into a funky side pony with a piece of pink ribbon added. She just added a little bit of lip gloss and mascara, then skipped to the door and beckoned Lauren to follow her. She was feeling a mixture of excited and nervous, for today was tattoo day! Leanne had heard that Adien was really good, but didn't know for sure and felt like she was leaving it a little to chance. Then again, there were many things she would do to annoy the headmistress, and this was one of them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff